Screenshots for Fun!

Anyone is free to post ass kicking shots here!
evilgrins
Forums Master

Re: Screenshots for Fun!

Post by evilgrins »

=(V)=~Sean~ wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:40 amIs there a server that has these bat wings implemented ?
I don't know. While I only started using them recently, there's been a video on youtube for years that showed them, but even that didn't mention a server.

Mapping with them isn't hard, it's just necessary to remember to skin them... the eggs don't have their own skin and unless one is provided they're invisible.
evilgrins
Forums Master

Post by evilgrins »

Got them pandemic blues...

=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

^ Looks pretty intense playing CTF with the monsters on your heels.

It would be cool to try out the bat wings. Maybe someone would let you throw a map or two on the Vulpine Mission MH server ?

If memory serves correct, all your maps were configured for standard Monster Hunt; not NW3 right ?

Maybe host a game on your local machine and pass the server address along to me. That would be the easiest ! Have you posted any YouTube videos of you (or anyone) using the bat wings ?

~ Don't Let The Bastards Drag You Down ~
evilgrins
Forums Master

Post by evilgrins »

=(V)=~Sean~ wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:09 pm^ Looks pretty intense playing CTF with the monsters on your heels.
They do make for more interesting gameplay.
=(V)=~Sean~ wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:09 pmIt would be cool to try out the bat wings. Maybe someone would let you throw a map or two on the Vulpine Mission MH server ?
I haven't edited any MH maps with those yet, though I've been tempted to. There's a couple old MH maps with embedded Quantum Jets on them (pre-SLV days) because the starting area is on a floating island that's fairly far away from the other floating island that has the monsters on it.
=(V)=~Sean~ wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:09 pmIf memory serves correct, all your maps were configured for standard Monster Hunt; not NW3 right ?
Not all of them, no...
https://unreal-games.livejournal.com/63310.html
...oh, wait... that's actually NW2.

This is Deathmatch and doesn't have NW3 on it...
https://unreal-games.livejournal.com/106946.html
...but it's intended to be used with the mutator.
=(V)=~Sean~ wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:09 pmMaybe host a game on your local machine and pass the server address along to me. That would be the easiest ! Have you posted any YouTube videos of you (or anyone) using the bat wings ?
I haven't hosted games in years, and my current landlord provides free internet to all tenants but doesn't let us host games for security reasons. Still, I can edit up some maps and post them here.
=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

^ "I can edit up some maps and post them here"

Okay, thank you for that. Your time is appreciated.

~ Don't Let The Bastards Drag You Down ~

Return to “Brag Shots”