That was fun ! lol

Anyone is free to post ass kicking shots here!
=(V)=TheRegular
Forums Elite

That was fun ! lol

Post by =(V)=TheRegular »

So there was a full house tonight , on a Wednesday which I love , played one real intense game of joust , almost had it !
close game.png

Was happy with the outcome even though we lost lol , it was a battlefield .

Shout out to A3 , had the game on lock ,

I had the flag maybe 35 seconds left , I was going to the left to get a RX but the team kept taking them , I was a sitting duck , it was good though .

:boff :vmrocks :approvecool

:hi-wave
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: That was fun ! lol

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

nice! we had some gg's on the sniper server as well.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

That's great! Didn't know it was that populated last night. RJ, me and Stample were on the sniper server last night. We had a blast. There was another few peeps in with us too, but I can't remember who. Anyway, we had a bunch of great games and it was nice to change out to sniper from RX too. I think we should have a sniper hangout night, and invite everybody over to sniper. What do you think?

RJ hooked us up literally, with tons of cool maps too. While we were in the game, RJ added a shitload more bots and turned up the action! All in all? Had a great time last night! Thanks for the action RJ! Just goes to show you that... :vmrocks
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

=(V)=Kevster wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:58 am That's great! Didn't know it was that populated last night. RJ, me and Stample were on the sniper server last night. We had a blast. There was another few peeps in with us too, but I can't remember who. Anyway, we had a bunch of great games and it was nice to change out to sniper from RX too. I think we should have a sniper hangout night, and invite everybody over to sniper. What do you think?

RJ hooked us up literally, with tons of cool maps too. While we were in the game, RJ added a shitload more bots and turned up the action! All in all? Had a great time last night! Thanks for the action RJ! Just goes to show you that... :vmrocks
yeah that was fun. I may make the server have more bots to begin with so it doesn't get boring .

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

Haha! All around awesome!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

Return to “Brag Shots”