CTF-{ToX}-STORAGEWARS

Toxic
Forums Participant

CTF-{ToX}-STORAGEWARS

Post by Toxic »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Re: CTF-{ToX}-STORAGEWARS

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Pretty kick ass map..

Add
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

A^3
Forums Elite

Post by A^3 »

Looks terrible .
Toxic
Forums Participant

Post by Toxic »

So you're saying it looks like your face?
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

addded

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
Toxic
Forums Participant

Post by Toxic »

I forgot to set the player starts on one side. Doing the fix right now. Sorry, first map in 8 years......lol
A^3
Forums Elite

Post by A^3 »

Told you it was terrible.
Toxic
Forums Participant

Post by Toxic »

A^3 wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:15 pm Told you it was terrible.
I think your girlfriend is looking for you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Toxic
Forums Participant

Post by Toxic »

Here is the fix. CTF-{ToX}-STORAGEWARS-Fix

http://www.mediafire.com/file/cx3oy74mz ... X.zip/file
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

updated

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

This is a good map too, except that the ceiling height should be somewhat higher. Would be nice to be able to fly over the storage areas. Would also be cool if the doors of, at least some of the storage areas were some type of mover; either opened by player bumps or by shooting at them. I'm not trying to be super critical either, but I'm a long-time mapper myself. I'm very detail oriented - what can I tell you? All in all, it's a nice map though. Good job! :thumbup
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

Do an edit!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

Toxic
Forums Participant

Post by Toxic »

This was my first map in 7/8 years, so I wasn't trying to go all out with it. Just trying to make a map. I originally had the ceiling higher and lowered it because I didn't want certain players ( cough SLAGG, Nub3 cough ) to just fly around with the flag and dodging the whole time. It just didn't have the right feel either. Then again, I'm not big on big open maps and like fast paced maps like $, Figure4x2, Skatepark, Narrow7, Cronic Zen etc... I did think about adding movers to some of the doors, but this map is already somewhat hard to cap and I didn't want to offer a bunch of extra places for the flag carrier to hide. I'm working on a map now that I am spending a little more time on. I made those two in just a few hours to see if I could still do it. I thought about adding the Storage Wars characters like Jared and Brandy on one side, Dave on the other. Some of the others in the middle, with triggers you shoot that flash with words like YUP for Dave, or He's so stupid on the Jared and Brandy side etc... I may do a v2 and do a bunch of that when I have time, but right now I am working to almost dark and have to drive an hour and a half home.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

I didn't really get time to test myself. Looking forward to not being on my couch playing on my laptop lol

=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

Toxic wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:24 am This was my first map in 7/8 years, so I wasn't trying to go all out with it. Just trying to make a map. I originally had the ceiling higher and lowered it because I didn't want certain players ( cough SLAGG, Nub3 cough ) to just fly around with the flag and dodging the whole time. It just didn't have the right feel either. Then again, I'm not big on big open maps and like fast paced maps like $, Figure4x2, Skatepark, Narrow7, Cronic Zen etc... I did think about adding movers to some of the doors, but this map is already somewhat hard to cap and I didn't want to offer a bunch of extra places for the flag carrier to hide. I'm working on a map now that I am spending a little more time on. I made those two in just a few hours to see if I could still do it. I thought about adding the Storage Wars characters like Jared and Brandy on one side, Dave on the other. Some of the others in the middle, with triggers you shoot that flash with words like YUP for Dave, or He's so stupid on the Jared and Brandy side etc... I may do a v2 and do a bunch of that when I have time, but right now I am working to almost dark and have to drive an hour and a half home.
No, the map is cool. We obviously both have creative minds, so when I see almost any new map, I'm right away running gears in my mind, thinking of what could be changed, added or what have you. Creative minds work alike. :thumbup

Return to “Mapping”