Please add back a map.....

Orion's***Belt
Forums Elite

Please add back a map.....

Post by Orion's***Belt »

CTF-AllYourBase_fixed

Oldie but goodie. Missing this map!

Download archive file here:
https://www.fileplanet.com/archive/p-17 ... llYourBase << that is the fixed one....
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Please add back a map.....

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

whaat love that map how did we lose it!! adding it right now.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 12:44 pm whaat love that map how did we lose it!! adding it right now.
Can we add back AVA?. It may have been a VIP map
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 5:06 pm
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 12:44 pm whaat love that map how did we lose it!! adding it right now.
Can we add back AVA?. It may have been a VIP map
added. let me know if anything else is missing. When the serer was upgraded any maps with = do not get restored something weird with our hosts scripting.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

added these missing maps
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Thank you.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Orion's***Belt
Forums Elite

Post by Orion's***Belt »

There was another map that I thought of the other day, but that is one of the things that sucks about getting OLD.... Memory is the SECOND thing to go.
Can't remember what the first was.....

When I remember the other missing map, I'll post it here.....
Thanks.
Orion's***Belt
Forums Elite

Post by Orion's***Belt »

I used to be part of Carlo's PsK clan back in the old school Strangelove days. A couple of those guys created some amazing maps, a few of which are already on the server, and are favorites. I thought of a couple more that are good:
((PsK))Clockwork <<<< Needs flack guns replaced by RX's <<< DONE, as soon as RJ uploads to server
((PsK))BridgesII <<<< Needs more RX's <<< DONE, as soon as RJ uploads to server

Also, one of the maps I always loved playing was:
_fk_SexyMapV2 <<< This one is OK as is, regarding RX's

I don't see that one in the lineup currently. It was always played a lot.

I was also part of URS, and they had some great maps also, a few of which are in the current line up.
Please consider adding:
CTF-(UrS)Bamboo-(DJKekosMix) <<< This one needs RX's!!!
and the Nelly Furtardo (who the hell is Nelly Furtardo?, LOL) map: CTF-(UrS)Nelly_Furtado <<< This one is fine as is. Nothing to do. << The Nelly map is a fast paced map for when two people are in there.

and, CTF-[4]MSULL_Bridges I saw that in my maps list. Matt Sully was a pretty good mapper, although he wasn't liked by everyone. I got along great with him.

Seeing that one reminded me that there was going to be an effort to install some 4 flag maps. Any chance of making that happen? Those, obviously, are best played when the server is really full. Can't really play a CTF[4] map with only two players..... But, three players.... fun! I have some great suggestions for CTF4 maps if you want some ideas on those......

Another great, and much played MSULL map is: CTF-182MSULL <<< This one is OK as is. Nothing to do
Last edited by Orion's***Belt on Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Duke, I seen Carlos not to long ago playing RX. I see home once every few yrs 9n server. I did not like Matt. I got along with him until he started shoving stuff down my throat.

I miss a lot of those maps. Toker made a few good ones too. Some we play like psk facing bongs. Or laffytaffy.

Good ol slv days :laugh

See if you can find those maps and all required files for RJ and post links for him. Or upload them from your PC.

(If you remember DR/DEADLY RABBITS I was leader for a long time)

Orion's***Belt
Forums Elite

Post by Orion's***Belt »

I'll find the archive files, and link them here.....

Not many around that still remember the old days... I was in chat with Carlos a while ago, and he said he wasn't all too pleased with the current way the game is played. Nothing to do with the RX, per se. It was with the bad attitudes, and no clan pride. That was a big deal back in the day. He said he didn't think he'd be back....

Links to follow!
Orion's***Belt
Forums Elite

Post by Orion's***Belt »

Here is a folder with all the archives (includes all umx, utx, etc)

New VM Map Files

BTW, the UT add-on, ZOM Map Manager, is amazing at putting all the needed files into a ZIP file.
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Orion's***Belt wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 3:08 pm I'll find the archive files, and link them here.....

Not many around that still remember the old days... I was in chat with Carlos a while ago, and he said he wasn't all too pleased with the current way the game is played. Nothing to do with the RX, per se. It was with the bad attitudes, and no clan pride. That was a big deal back in the day. He said he didn't think he'd be back....

Links to follow!
Oh cool, you still talk to some of the old timers. I'm friends with SUB/SUBSTA on Facebook but dont really speak to him. He said he was done with UT as well. And unfortunately everyone else I attempted contact with I cannot contact. I'd like to see how Typhoon or his cousin is doing. I forget his cousins name though. The main method of contact was AIM and MSN messenger back then. All those contacts I had are gone.

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Orion's***Belt wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 3:30 pm Here is a folder with all the archives (includes all umx, utx, etc)

New VM Map Files

BTW, the UT add-on, ZOM Map Manager, is amazing at putting all the needed files into a ZIP file.
Thanks i was having a hard time finding them and gave up yesterday. much appreciated. adding all accept the 4 way ctf. We tried this before and it bombed and I dont have time to reconfigure the server for 4 way.

Orion's***Belt
Forums Elite

Post by Orion's***Belt »

Thanks for adding the maps and files. I didn't ralize that a CTF4 required anything special in terms of the server. Thought that the game just instantly picked up on four bases, four flags, and equally divided the players.

Carlos was the only one that seemed to stay in touch. The one guy who I really tried to re-establish contact with was the original "COW", who's real name is/was John Greenough. He's a Brit, and an old guy like me. He was a retired printing company owner, which gave him the resources to endlessly fund a high end server. He lived far out in the countryside, and raised horses. I've asked most of the players who show up with the Union Jack flag, and none of them ever heard of John. The last thing I did with John was to set up, and run the USP server (Ultimate Strangelove Primates ). Subby was always active, and a good guy in my book.

Most of the old school SLV players got out of college, got real jobs, got busy (probably including marriage and kiddos), and moved away from the game.

One of the non-SLV groups I was part of was the MyUnreal group, headquartered by WES in NYC. We used to get together in Manhatten for LAN parties (back when that was a thing). Wes is still around, chatted with him a couple weeks ago. His daughter, who was just born around the time we had the last LAN party is just graduating from college. The myunreal.com web site apparently got hacked, database ruined. Wes is slowly putting that back on line. Not a lot of the old folks still wanting to post there, but it was a place where nice people gathered. Including the LOB (Lords of Brooklyn) people, and others. Again, that was mostly DM and plain weapon CTF. But, it goes back to the original days of the game in 1999.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

need help from mappers

please download the maps and replace & and add redeemers in place of the flak cannons on CTF-((PsK))Clockwork and add redeemers to ((PsK))BridgesII

also the map CTF-182MSULL needs more RX

added vip sidewinder it was missing.

please let me know if anything else is missing.

guys keep in mind we also have SLV on server 2 if your feeling nostalgic 192.223.31.18:7777

Return to “Mapping”