new newnet build

medor
Forums Elite

new newnet build

Post by medor »

can you test this server and report bugs http://forum.ultimateut.tk/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=975

not slv and rx now but it's in to do list
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Re: new newnet build

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

what is newnet? Is it like Zeroping?

What ever that red combogib rifle is it's awesome! loveee the sound effects!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

its a new zero ping that doesn't work on anything but siege and combo insta or whatever.. please correct me if im wrong.. we never get it working right, and it never feels as good as our current zp

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
medor
Forums Elite

Post by medor »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu May 11, 2017 4:21 pm its a new zero ping that doesn't work on anything but siege and combo insta or whatever.. please correct me if im wrong.. we never get it working right, and it never feels as good as our current zp
This is a zp and a compensate movement.

With zp you can play fine up to ping 100 and after you ave movement lag.
It's ok up to 150 for correct hit player .

With Newnet you can play no lag up to ping 200 and after there is no movement lag but but there is an offset between the fire and the effect. You ave correct hit and movement ut to 400 but the offset between the fire and the effect is enlarge.

Actualy Original Newnet work fine insta and sniper and ave bugs for all weapons.

This new newnet work fine now with all weapons and a camping one. AS DM TDM LMS DOM
Will follow monster match / monster hunt / combo reduce ball with grappeling and double jump / rx /slv
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

I Wish I had time to test this. Im back to work last 2 weeks so no time for much

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
medor
Forums Elite

Post by medor »

--> Works with JailBreak game type
--> Monster Match, Soccer Tournament, CTF4, Siege & JailBreak's HUD Fixed
--> VAHandler warmup, DoubleJump fixed
--> Sniper aim error fixed
--> Double enforcer secondary fire fixed
--> Added Shock Rifle team colored projectiles & fire sound
--> Bots can fire with all weapons
--> Spectator music fixed
--> Fixed h4x Sniper HUD
--> Added Grapple Weapon
--> Added Warmup green flag
--> Rocket Launcher & Hammer bug fixed
--> Added ComboGib ReduceBalls
--> Fully fixed with Last Man Standing

Home
http://forum.ultimateut.tk/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=977

Download
http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfi ... etv0_7.zip
http://medor.no-ip.org/index.php?dir=Ze ... etv0_7.zip

Code: Select all

CustomGameConfig[0]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.DeathMatchPlus",NewPrefix="DM",Mutators="UltimateNewNetv0_7.NewNetServer,UltimateNewNetv0_7.PureStat",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[1]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.DeathMatchPlus",NewPrefix="RDM",Mutators="UltimateNewNetv0_7.NewNetServer,UltimateNewNetv0_7.PureStat,BotPack.RocketArena",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[2]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.DeathMatchPlus",NewPrefix="IDM",Mutators="UltimateNewNetv0_7.NewNetServer,UltimateNewNetv0_7.PureStat,Botpack.InstaGibDM",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[3]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.TeamGamePlus",NewPrefix="TDM",Mutators="UltimateNewNetv0_7.NewNetServer,UltimateNewNetv0_7.PureStat",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[4]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.TeamGamePlus",NewPrefix="RTDM",Mutators="UltimateNewNetv0_7.NewNetServer,UltimateNewNetv0_7.PureStat,BotPack.RocketArena",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[5]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.TeamGamePlus",NewPrefix="ITDM",Mutators="UltimateNewNetv0_7.NewNetServer,UltimateNewNetv0_7.PureStat,Botpack.InstaGibDM",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[6]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.CTFGame",NewPrefix="CTF",Mutators="UltimateNewNetv0_7.NewNetServer,UltimateNewNetv0_7.PureStat",Settings="GoalTeamScore=5.000000,TimeLimit=20,bPlayersBalanceTeams=True,bMultiWeaponStay=True,bBalanceTeams=False,FriendlyFireScale=0.0,bTournament=False,bautopause=False,MaxPlayers=12,MaxTeams=2,MaxSpectators=0,MinPlayers=4,bForceRespawn=False")
CustomGameConfig[7]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.CTFGame",NewPrefix="RCTF",Mutators="UltimateNewNetv0_7.NewNetServer,UltimateNewNetv0_7.PureStat,BotPack.RocketArena",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[8]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.CTFGame",NewPrefix="ICTF",Mutators="UltimateNewNetv0_7.NewNetServer,UltimateNewNetv0_7.PureStat,Botpack.InstaGibDM",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[9]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.CTFGame",NewPrefix="SCTF",Mutators="UltimateNewNetv0_7.NewNetServer,UltimateNewNetv0_7.PureStat,Botpack.SniperArena",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[10]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.Assault",NewPrefix="AS",Mutators="UltimateNewNetv0_7.NewNetServer,UltimateNewNetv0_7.PureStat",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[11]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="BotPack.Domination",NewPrefix="DOM",mutators="UltimateNewNetv0_7.NewNetServer,UltimateNewNetv0_7.PureStat",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[12]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.CTFGame",NewPrefix="CCTF",Mutators="UltimateNewNetv0_7.NewNetServer,UltimateNewNetv0_7.PureStat,UltimateNewNetv0_7.ComboInstaDM,UltimateNewNetv0_7.GrappleMut,UltimateNewNetv0_7.DoubleJump",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[13]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.TeamGamePlus",NewPrefix="CampDM",Mutators="StuffSwapper.StuffSwapper,UltimateNewNetv0_7.NewNetServer,UltimateNewNetv0_7.PureStat,UltimateNewNetv0_7.h4x_Mut",Settings="bUseTranslocator=True")
CustomGameConfig[14]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="JailBreak.JailBreak",NewPrefix="JB",Mutators="UltimateNewNetv0_7.NewNetServer,UltimateNewNetv0_7.PureStat,JailPeace.JailPeace,JBRSIndicator.JBRSIndicator,NoJailKill.NoJailKill,WrongJailCB.WrongJail",Settings="GoalTeamScore=2,bTournament=False,MinPlayers=4,bUseTranslocator=False,bPlayersBalanceTeams=False,bBalanceTeams=True")
CustomGameConfig[15]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="UltimateNewNetv0_7.LastManStanding",NewPrefix="LMS",Mutators="UltimateNewNetv0_7.NewNetServer,UltimateNewNetv0_7.PureStat",Settings="")
SuperHex
Forums Elite

Post by SuperHex »

I'm used to newnet over zp. If it gets installed on here I'm gonna have a blast with ig/sniper since I seem to miss more than usual on zp
Cross_Eyed_Noob
V.I.P.

Post by Cross_Eyed_Noob »

yep Newnet is miles ahead of zp in terms of reducing the input lag even in movements and not only hitscan

But iirc, VM already tested it with RX .... no bueno :(
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

Post by =(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ »

It's a shame that the older rockets that worked well with zp are so buggy and cause crashes. When we moved away from what older rockets were built off of we got rid of a lot of the buggy crashes but lost that crucial ability to effectively shoot down rockets with normal projectiles
medor
Forums Elite

Post by medor »

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

If I ever have time I will test newnet again

medor
Forums Elite

Post by medor »

There is a new build in test V8 unreal://104.199.218.92:1111
rx and slv in the 3eme column
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

medor wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:28 am There is a new build in test V8 unreal://104.199.218.92:1111

need high ping players to test like Miko or any E201 player

=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

Post by =(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ »

medor wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:28 am There is a new build in test V8 unreal://104.199.218.92:1111
Ok, so testing this morning before 9am est on the November map.

If I harm myself with a flak cannon then fly and eject out of a rx, I am frozen in the air where I ejected and it continually gives me a warping error

Update:

Bailey castle around 9am. Harming yourself with any weapon with splash damage results in the same error.

Can trans out of it but all subsequent flights and ejections result in same error until you suicide. Error starts spamming the chat box as soon as I start to fly "you're warping too much"

Now im getting the warping error sometimes when I damage myself, ping at a steady 200+ (normal though for me on this server)

Same thing happens with slv
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

what jets are they using? Either way I see this mod is still not working properly. we will stick to zp103 nothing has ever been better.

Return to “Mods, Coding & Programs”