Anyone here familiar with stuff swapper?

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Anyone here familiar with stuff swapper?

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

I want to spawn with RX, and maybe IG, Sniper.

lmk

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
Toxic
Forums Participant

Re: Anyone here familiar with stuff swapper?

Post by Toxic »

Nope, but from what I just read, it sounds really cool.
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

Nice.

How bout double jump in RX? It was a big hit with SLV.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:47 pm Nice.

How bout double jump in RX? It was a big hit with SLV.
that part is done already. I just need stuff swapper configured for what i need it to do. Maybe while i'm these next few days ill find some time

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

i am. However stuffswapper and zeroping arent exactly easy to use together. I had to search and test quite a bit b4 figuring out a way to get it all to play nice together and im fairly certain the method i found didnt work with every zp version. And the one i did get it working with was a version i think u guys didnt have to high an opinion on. Maybe 103? i dont remember, ill have to check my files tom. Plus i could nvr get enough followers to truly test it out, so if ur still interested in using this method (of which im pretty convinced is probably the only way to get it to work) then ull ether need to dedicate it to a test server that actually gets tested often, or make sure its not the only option on the mapvote in case it is not perfect. This is just based off of my thinking u want to run it with zp, however if u dont then i can show u very easily how to set it up the way ur asking.
medor
Forums Elite

Post by medor »

It's a real gas plant you can mix everything with it.

Tell me what you want to do with.I can orient you for that.

Last tuto for multi config http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/foru ... f=9&t=3550
http://medor.no-ip.org/index.php?dir=Tu ... onfigs.txt
http://medor.no-ip.org/index.php?dir=Mo ... per3.2.zip
http://medor.no-ip.org/index.php?dir=Tu ... torial.rar

part config under newnet with RX and IG
[StuffSwapper.StuffSwapper]
Item[0]=UN1.ST_sgInstaGibRifle
Item[1]=UN1.ST_sgInstaGibRifle
Item[2]=UN1.ST_sgInstaGibRifle
Item[3]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher
Item[4]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher
Item[5]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher
Item[6]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher
Item[7]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher
Item[8]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher
Item[9]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher
Item[10]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher
Item[11]=UN1.ST_sgInstaGibRifle
Item[12]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher
Item[13]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher
Item[14]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher
Item[15]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher
Item[16]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher
Item[17]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher
Item[18]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher
Item[19]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher
Item[20]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher
Item[21]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher
Item[22]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher
Item[23]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher

To know with newnet there is a mod ready with not need StuffSwapper ; this is UN1
UN2 is in test today
UN2 test started, start testing in dev server... 1. Added Impact Hammer new settings and restored to original damage values. HammerDamagePri=60 HammerDamageSec=20 HammerDamageSelfPri=36 HammerDamageSelfSec=24 2. Monsters spawn with weapon fix, for MH and MM. 3. InstaGib and ZoomInstaGib auto fire fix when player re-spawn. 4. Reduced fast weapon switching values. 5. Double enforcer fire fix. Test here = 52.59.80.51:1111
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

medor wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:11 am It's a real gas plant you can mix everything with it.

Tell me what you want to do with.I can orient you for that.

Last tuto for multi config http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/foru ... f=9&t=3550
http://medor.no-ip.org/index.php?dir=Tu ... onfigs.txt
http://medor.no-ip.org/index.php?dir=Mo ... per3.2.zip
http://medor.no-ip.org/index.php?dir=Tu ... torial.rar

part config under newnet with RX and IG
[StuffSwapper.StuffSwapper]
Item[0]=UN1.ST_sgInstaGibRifle
Item[1]=UN1.ST_sgInstaGibRifle
Item[2]=UN1.ST_sgInstaGibRifle
Item[3]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher
Item[4]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher
Item[5]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher
Item[6]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher
Item[7]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher
Item[8]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher
Item[9]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher
Item[10]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher
Item[11]=UN1.ST_sgInstaGibRifle
Item[12]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher
Item[13]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher
Item[14]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher
Item[15]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher
Item[16]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher
Item[17]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher
Item[18]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher
Item[19]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher
Item[20]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher
Item[21]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher
Item[22]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher
Item[23]=SLV206UL.SLKonglauncher

To know with newnet there is a mod ready with not need StuffSwapper ; this is UN1
UN2 is in test today
UN2 test started, start testing in dev server... 1. Added Impact Hammer new settings and restored to original damage values. HammerDamagePri=60 HammerDamageSec=20 HammerDamageSelfPri=36 HammerDamageSelfSec=24 2. Monsters spawn with weapon fix, for MH and MM. 3. InstaGib and ZoomInstaGib auto fire fix when player re-spawn. 4. Reduced fast weapon switching values. 5. Double enforcer fire fix. Test here = 52.59.80.51:1111
thanks for the info. I'm not using newnet. not a fan to be honest it still needs a lot of work.

anyway the settings above give me an idea on how it works so thank you

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

EvolutionZero wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:00 am i am. However stuffswapper and zeroping arent exactly easy to use together. I had to search and test quite a bit b4 figuring out a way to get it all to play nice together and im fairly certain the method i found didnt work with every zp version. And the one i did get it working with was a version i think u guys didnt have to high an opinion on. Maybe 103? i dont remember, ill have to check my files tom. Plus i could nvr get enough followers to truly test it out, so if ur still interested in using this method (of which im pretty convinced is probably the only way to get it to work) then ull ether need to dedicate it to a test server that actually gets tested often, or make sure its not the only option on the mapvote in case it is not perfect. This is just based off of my thinking u want to run it with zp, however if u dont then i can show u very easily how to set it up the way ur asking.
zeroping not needed :) this is for another server

=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:45 am I want to spawn with RX, and maybe IG, Sniper.

lmk
I've used it many time in the past. I think we also had it on our servers when I was with TTS and TUC. Let me know if you want to do a remote session with StuffSwapper. I haven't used it in quite some time, but I'm sure my memory of things I used it for will come back. It's pretty cool actually.
medor
Forums Elite

Post by medor »

I use a player UT not server for do the config with the menu UT doing echap /mods /StuffSwapper.

Before that go to system UT *
open StuffSwapperItems.ini and erase the txt
exe the StuffImporter.exe and import the name weapon or item you want
the name weapon and ammo or other are wright here StuffSwapperItems.ini .... you can work with echap /mods /StuffSwapper in UT mod menu
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

medor wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:32 am I use a player UT not server for do the config with the menu UT doing echap /mods /StuffSwapper.

the name weapon and ammo or other are wright here StuffSwapperItems.ini .... you can work with echap /mods /StuffSwapper in UT mod menu
i tried stuff importer and it didn't work for our jets. I ll try some other guns

EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

if stuff importer doesnt work for ur jets then open up unrealed, open up your rx in the actor classes and figure out what the string is for your rx. Once u have this string open up your stuffswapper.ini and input the string into one of the items. The item numbers tell what gun ur rx will replace (note: to make sure ur rx is the only weapon just make sure all the other items r blank after "item[#]="). I dont know exactly what number corresponds with what weapon off the top of my head (tho i do know they go in order of impact hammer, pistol, bio, ect. the same order ud have them in ur inventory if ud collected all weapons), but if u use the stuffswapper gui after booting up the game u can select a different weapon to each spot and see how it corresponds. Something like #'s 0-9 r ur impact hammer threw the reedeemer when in ur inventory, numbers after that are for weapons that are on the ground as pickups, and after that its items such as invisibility, udamage, health, ect.
=(V)=Kevster wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:35 pm
I've used it many time in the past. I think we also had it on our servers when I was with TTS and TUC.
yes just about all binslayer servers use stuffswapper unless its a server that gives just 1 weapon per map. Those clans definitely used it.
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

i reset my stuffswapper to have all default items, so looking at this will set it up so its an all weapons arena and everything else is default as is when ur not using stuffswapper. So lets say for example u wanted to replace only your reedeemer for ur rx, then ud erase "Botpack.WarheadLauncher" after "Item[18]=" and input your rx's weapon string. U could even replace all of these weapons with ur rx string, then ud have 10 different rx in ur hand with nothing but rx pickups. Note: ull have to look up your rx fuel core and other ammo if u wish to have those for pickup's too, just make sure u use items 20-29 for that. Then if u dont want some of these weapons in the game just remove everything after "Item[#]=" for the weapons u dont want from this example.

//Weapons in ur hand
Item[0]=Botpack.ImpactHammer
Item[1]=Botpack.Enforcer
Item[2]=Botpack.UT_Biorifle
Item[3]=Botpack.ShockRifle
Item[4]=Botpack.PulseGun
Item[5]=Botpack.Ripper
Item[6]=Botpack.Minigun2
Item[7]=Botpack.UT_FlakCannon
Item[8]=Botpack.UT_Eightball
Item[9]=Botpack.SniperRifle

//Weapons u can pick up off the ground
Item[10]=Botpack.UT_Biorifle
Item[11]=Botpack.ShockRifle
Item[12]=Botpack.PulseGun
Item[13]=Botpack.Ripper
Item[14]=Botpack.Minigun2
Item[15]=Botpack.UT_FlakCannon
Item[16]=Botpack.UT_Eightball
Item[17]=Botpack.SniperRifle
Item[18]=Botpack.WarheadLauncher
Item[19]=Botpack.ChainSaw

//Weapon ammo on the ground
Item[20]=Botpack.BioAmmo
Item[21]=Botpack.ShockCore
Item[22]=Botpack.PAmmo
Item[23]=Botpack.BladeHopper
Item[24]=Botpack.Miniammo
Item[25]=Botpack.FlakAmmo
Item[26]=Botpack.RocketPack
Item[27]=Botpack.BulletBox
Item[28]=Botpack.RifleShell
Item[29]=Botpack.Miniammo

//Various pickup items
Item[30]=Botpack.Udamage
Item[31]=Botpack.UT_Invisibility
Item[32]=Botpack.UT_Jumpboots
Item[33]=Botpack.ThighPads
Item[34]=Botpack.Armor2
Item[35]=Botpack.UT_ShieldBelt
Item[36]=Botpack.HealthVial
Item[37]=Botpack.MedBox
Item[38]=Botpack.HealthPack
medor
Forums Elite

Post by medor »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:36 am
medor wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:32 am I use a player UT not server for do the config with the menu UT doing echap /mods /StuffSwapper.

i tried stuff importer and it didn't work for our jets. I ll try some other guns
There is as he say unrealed but may be just read the log for missing files reason for not StuffSwapper work. (like textures sounds etc...)
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

medor wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:15 am
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:36 am

There is as he say unrealed but may be just read the log for missing files reason for not StuffSwapper work. (like textures sounds etc...)

makes sense ill was thinking it wouldn't work without all those files thanks.

Return to “Mods, Coding & Programs”