need help with nexgen grapple autobind plugin

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

need help with nexgen grapple autobind plugin

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

IW As given this code for our combgib serer, but I dont know how to uc make it LOL

https://github.com/Sp0ngeb0b/UrSGrappleExtension

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Re: need help with nexgen grapple autobind plugin

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:30 am IW As given this code for our combgib serer, but I dont know how to uc make it LOL

I used to be pretty good at modding guns for TTS/TUC/TDC clans. That was many years ago though. It's been a long time since I did any of that. I'd have to really pick my brain to re-assemble the code. With the .u files, I'd un-assemble the code from within the UT system directory. Then it would create all the folders associated with the weapon graphics, firing characteristics and the .wav files used for each weapon. I do still have (some place), a Word document with the instructions on how to do it. It's on one of my USB drives. Will have to look for it. But the end result, is a .u file, associated with what you're looking to do RJ.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

=(V)=Kevster wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:00 pm
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:30 am IW As given this code for our combgib serer, but I dont know how to uc make it LOL

I used to be pretty good at modding guns for TTS/TUC/TDC clans. That was many years ago though. It's been a long time since I did any of that. I'd have to really pick my brain to re-assemble the code. With the .u files, I'd un-assemble the code from within the UT system directory. Then it would create all the folders associated with the weapon graphics, firing characteristics and the .wav files used for each weapon. I do still have (some place), a Word document with the instructions on how to do it. It's on one of my USB drives. Will have to look for it. But the end result, is a .u file, associated with what you're looking to do RJ.
I think with this all thats needed is umake or uc make? i forget what its called

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:58 pm
=(V)=Kevster wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:00 pm

I think with this all thats needed is umake or uc make? i forget what its called
You might be right, or it could UCCMake. I can't remember either. It's been do damn long. LOL. I have to check the tute that I have. If you don't do this stuff on a regular basis, like I used to years ago, you forget it. It's not like riding a bicycle, unfortunately.

Return to “Mods, Coding & Programs”