Re: ZP-IG-RX ***BETA***

Post by Nyx »

so rj tried it out? was it conclusive?
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

no time to test :/

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
medor
Forums Elite

Post by medor »

You can set RX8_T2 with ZPV210.

I do it today with Keep1 for
Basically KeepIt.u is a mutator which attempt to keep ur weapon&ammo in a match, even if other mutators want to get rid of them, like in arena match.

here the config KeepIt.ini

Code: Select all

[KeepIt.Keep1]
KeepWeapon[0]=Translocator
KeepWeapon[1]=SLWeapon
KeepWeapon[2]=KonglauncherVX
KeepWeapon[3]=SLNullWeapon
KeepWeapon[4]=SLVCannons
KeepWeapon[5]=None
KeepWeapon[6]=None
KeepWeapon[7]=None
KeepWeapon[8]=None
KeepWeapon[9]=None
KeepWeapon[10]=None
KeepWeapon[11]=None
KeepWeapon[12]=None
KeepWeapon[13]=None
KeepWeapon[14]=None
KeepWeapon[15]=None
KeepWeapon[16]=None
KeepWeapon[17]=None
KeepWeapon[18]=None
KeepWeapon[19]=None
KeepWeapon[20]=None
KeepWeapon[21]=None
KeepWeapon[22]=None
KeepWeapon[23]=None
KeepWeapon[24]=None
KeepWeapon[25]=None
KeepWeapon[26]=None
KeepWeapon[27]=None
KeepWeapon[28]=None
KeepWeapon[29]=None
KeepWeapon[30]=None
KeepWeapon[31]=None
KeepAmmo[0]=None
KeepAmmo[1]=SLAmmo
KeepAmmo[2]=None
KeepAmmo[3]=StrangeAmmo
KeepAmmo[4]=None
KeepAmmo[5]=None
KeepAmmo[6]=None
KeepAmmo[7]=None
KeepAmmo[8]=None
KeepAmmo[9]=None
KeepAmmo[10]=None
KeepAmmo[11]=None
KeepAmmo[12]=None
KeepAmmo[13]=None
KeepAmmo[14]=None
KeepAmmo[15]=None
KeepAmmo[16]=None
KeepAmmo[17]=None
KeepAmmo[18]=None
KeepAmmo[19]=None
KeepAmmo[20]=None
KeepAmmo[21]=None
KeepAmmo[22]=None
KeepAmmo[23]=None
KeepAmmo[24]=None
KeepAmmo[25]=None
KeepAmmo[26]=None
KeepAmmo[27]=None
KeepAmmo[28]=None
KeepAmmo[29]=None
KeepAmmo[30]=None
KeepAmmo[31]=None

Mapvotela
Mutators="RX8_T2.StrangeArena,ZPColorInstagibAddOnV210.ColorInstagib,KeepIt.Keep1
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

yep that is one way to do it, but it was a bit touchy. I have perfected it since then and am currently running the only ZPIGRX server out there (still in beta mode tho, not too many of my clan members interested in RX to test it, and i need more than just myself), well until TD server is public lol. For those of u that say u have problems with this version of ZP, i rly want u guys to try it out, its running a mutator that supposedly fixes this version of zp so its glitch free and acts like the one VM uses, but ive nvr had issues with this zp version nor have i been able to test it, so no clue if its actually working like it should or not. unreal://74.91.122.9:7711
medor
Forums Elite

Post by medor »

I have a test server here 90.24.88.3:7777 if you want try it's not a permanent ip and the download may be long

I try yours ;)

EDIT

it work fine ... not try with players but seems ok
Last edited by medor on Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

Just wanted to add: we got rid of our first ZP-IG-RX server because of 2 reasons: 1: we could only get it to work with 1 version of zp, a version that was reported as "buggy" from vm and no one from here would use it, but since then i found a "fix" for the version and should play like the ig that u guys here use (as stated in last post) and 2: Due to the glitchy-ness of it all no one whould play there, so we decided it wasnt worth paying for and decided to close it down, however FTB now has its own server box, so no matter how little traffic we get, we can keep this server running, not too mention all the glitches should b gone from it ;)
=(V)=Mar
Colonel

Post by =(V)=Mar »

*FTB*~NightWing~ wrote:yep that is one way to do it, but it was a bit touchy. I have perfected it since then and am currently running the only ZPIGRX server out there (still in beta mode tho, not too many of my clan members interested in RX to test it, and i need more than just myself), well until TD server is public lol. For those of u that say u have problems with this version of ZP, i rly want u guys to try it out, its running a mutator that supposedly fixes this version of zp so its glitch free and acts like the one VM uses, but ive nvr had issues with this zp version nor have i been able to test it, so no clue if its actually working like it should or not. unreal://74.91.122.9:7711
The other day I tested your ZP IG RX server everything was going smooth for me. :thumbup
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

=(V)=Mar wrote:
*FTB*~NightWing~ wrote:yep that is one way to do it, but it was a bit touchy. I have perfected it since then and am currently running the only ZPIGRX server out there (still in beta mode tho, not too many of my clan members interested in RX to test it, and i need more than just myself), well until TD server is public lol. For those of u that say u have problems with this version of ZP, i rly want u guys to try it out, its running a mutator that supposedly fixes this version of zp so its glitch free and acts like the one VM uses, but ive nvr had issues with this zp version nor have i been able to test it, so no clue if its actually working like it should or not. unreal://74.91.122.9:7711
The other day I tested your ZP IG RX server everything was going smooth for me. :thumbup

great to hear!
medor
Forums Elite

Post by medor »

Is there a simple way (ini )for slow speed missiles left click? I would give more chance to destroy it in flight.
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

that question is for u mar, he asked me earlier i told him to ask u, i know very little about how the rx works, havent had a lot of play time with the rx8
=(V)=Mar
Colonel

Post by =(V)=Mar »

medor wrote:Is there a simple way (ini )for slow speed missiles left click? I would give more chance to destroy it in flight.

Yes there is, forgot to add it to ini (and to simplify it so that you only change it to one and the other team one change it automatically) :cow6

For now you need to add both teams.

Add this to the bottom of the ini.
[RX8_T2.UT_AntiSLV]
AntiMaxSpeed=1850

[RX8_T2.UT_AntiSLVb]
AntiMaxSpeed=1850
medor
Forums Elite

Post by medor »

THX i try this :smilewinkgrin

EDIT

work fine i can fire it with the insta more easy now
and it's very funny to try to avoid the missile when it is target acquired on you :cow6

I have set to 1000
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

i added this to my ini, doesnt appear to do anything, altho idk what its suppose to do in the first place so maybe im just missing it :D. Whats it suppose to do? Also, if its not what this is suppose to do, is there a way to set this rx so that when u dont use afterburners or any power onto it, it can just hold still instead of moving slowly, some of my members like that with the UFO RX
=(V)=Mar
Colonel

Post by =(V)=Mar »

*FTB*~NightWing~ wrote:i added this to my ini, doesnt appear to do anything, altho idk what its suppose to do in the first place so maybe im just missing it :D. Whats it suppose to do? Also, if its not what this is suppose to do, is there a way to set this rx so that when u dont use afterburners or any power onto it, it can just hold still instead of moving slowly, some of my members like that with the UFO RX
The previous settings where for changing the speed of the Missile (left click/primary fire).

Also to make the RX like AlienX, just change the minSpeed of the jet to 0 and change air-brakes to 255 (max).

medor wrote:THX i try this :smilewinkgrin

EDIT

work fine i can fire it with the insta more easy now
and it's very funny to try to avoid the missile when it is target acquired on you :cow6

I have set to 1000
Glad it worked! :cow5
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

ah ok, ya i should have read that whole left click thing :D, thx will look into it

Return to “Mods, Coding & Programs”