ZP-IG-RX ***BETA***

=(V)=]v[yster
Pilot First Class

Re: ZP-IG-RX ***BETA***

Post by =(V)=]v[yster »

*FTB*~NightWing~ wrote:
=(V)=Chopper wrote:LOL CM...I'd advise not challenging him... he's just as bad ass as Gurl...possibly more!
damn straight xD. Thx for looking at it a little bit chopper, sucks that no one else showed up from around here, to show that they are still an "IG-RX" clan, but oh well, i guess u'll just have to b known as the "NW-RX" clan (no where near as badass, so i guess it fits >: ) )
Darn I'd loved to been here! Didn't show coz didn't know ..on time
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

Just go over to their server and you can see how it does with the current RX6 until they get the new RX8, which they will get a custom skinned one by me as well!
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:we do too its called rx8 by MAR
Im not sure u get what has been done, since i don't think theres a way u could possibly fix it just by releasing a new RX, since its a zp issue. With ZP-IG no other guns can b used, only instagib, no pickup guns, no other spawning guns, just the insta, but i found a way to add guns to it, in this case, the rx, so u spawn with the zeroping instagib and u can pick up rx
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

*FTB*~NightWing~ wrote:
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:we do too its called rx8 by MAR
Im not sure u get what has been done, since i don't think theres a way u could possibly fix it just by releasing a new RX, since its a zp issue. With ZP-IG no other guns can b used, only instagib, no pickup guns, no other spawning guns, just the insta, but i found a way to add guns to it, in this case, the rx, so u spawn with the zeroping instagib and u can pick up rx
Fucking awesome.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

=(V)=]v[yster wrote:
*FTB*~NightWing~ wrote:
=(V)=Chopper wrote:LOL CM...I'd advise not challenging him... he's just as bad ass as Gurl...possibly more!
damn straight xD. Thx for looking at it a little bit chopper, sucks that no one else showed up from around here, to show that they are still an "IG-RX" clan, but oh well, i guess u'll just have to b known as the "NW-RX" clan (no where near as badass, so i guess it fits >: ) )
Darn I'd loved to been here! Didn't show coz didn't know ..on time

Sry Myster, i didn't give to much heads up, FTB will have 5+ members on there every tuesday night at the same time, however if ppl go on there, theres always a chance at least 1 FTB member will see it and jump in there with them
=(V)=]v[yster
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=]v[yster »

*FTB*~NightWing~ wrote:Sry Myster, i didn't give to much heads up, FTB will have 5+ members on there every tuesday night at the same time, however if ppl go on there, theres always a chance at least 1 FTB member will see it and jump in there with them
Good deal!
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

=(V)=Chopper wrote:RX-IG only should really go over well...

You spawn with the IG in hand, and the RX are pickups.

No more spawning empty-handed and unable to defend yourselves.
I love it :approvecool
Signature made by =(V)=D/\SH
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

The server is due to b paid for in december, however the FTB admins r thinking that this gametype isnt worth paying for it another year, i am turning it into all instagib (no more rx) for 1 last try to get it populated, if it fails, oh well, but it looks like the ZPIGRX failed, with my servers lack of traffic and the incompatibility with ur version of zp with the rx for ur servers to run it, it just had glitches all around, oh well, thx for making us our own version of RX8 tho, we really appreciate it. If you wanna play nothing but insta, u know where to go ;) (at least until december, after that i have no guarantees)
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

well I wont let you guys disappear. IF you need web hosting and/or serer let me know. Im in the process of setting up a web based game panel for the servers I host. so if worst came to worse I can set up guys up on my server (based out of NY though)

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

For our RX-IG on server 2, the IG only works when you use alt fire.
We are gonna leave it like this for now, but maybe newnet will help resolve this problem?
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

thx rj, but we won't disappear, if we choose to stop paying for this one we will still have our binslayer server and just focus on getting that more populated.
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

Also i nvr tried to get newnet to work with it, all i know is i messed around with utpure last night, now i wasnt messing with it for this sake, so i didn't spend much time trying to fix it (since the reason i was messing around with it failed): but every time i launcher the rx8 jet mode it would kick me outta the server, so im not too sure it is compatible with utpure (which looks like its needed for newnet, so ive read here?), but ya ive seen a few diff. posts today about u guys trying newnet, so i have no idea how far u guys on that or if u guys figured out it didn't work
Nyx
Forums Master

Post by Nyx »

*FTB*~NightWing~ wrote:Also i nvr tried to get newnet to work with it, all i know is i messed around with utpure last night, now i wasnt messing with it for this sake, so i didn't spend much time trying to fix it (since the reason i was messing around with it failed): but every time i launcher the rx8 jet mode it would kick me outta the server, so im not too sure it is compatible with utpure (which looks like its needed for newnet, so ive read here?), but ya ive seen a few diff. posts today about u guys trying newnet, so i have no idea how far u guys on that or if u guys figured out it didn't work
yo... that's the exact issue I had when I tried RX with newnet, but it was RX6 and RX3 at that time... I had to set up utpure with newnet or it wouldnt work. But if unloaded the rx packages newnet was working fine
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

So there's obviously an issue with newnet and the RX of any kind.
=(V)=Mar
Colonel

Post by =(V)=Mar »

ooh ok I know why, I look it up and I messed up on here.

Code: Select all

/***************************************************************************************************
 *  $DESCRIPTION
 *  $CHANGES
 *    2006.11.23  Def    -  Added support for UTPureRC7G by giving the null weapon a playerViewMesh.
 *                          Pure doesn't seem to allow weapons with no mesh and kicks the player if
 *                          once detected. Giving this weapon a mesh doesn't cause problems since
 *                          bHidden is set to true.
 **************************************************************************************************/
I deleted the 'playerViewMesh' lol, fuck.

If its only that I can just restore it and UTpure will work.

Return to “Mods, Coding & Programs”