Download The Entire SkinCity Collection

No votes

Total votes: 0

=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Re: Download The Entire SkinCity Collection

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

=(V)=~Sean~ wrote:No biggie, man. I only needed one skin - "UltraSlayer" - got it from Medor's site.
Just a head's up. You may not be able to use it, because I had used it a long time ago and the team colors are not distinctive enough, you can't really tell what team you're on. So you may be asked to change your skin. :thumbup
=(V)=Kevster

Re: Download The Entire SkinCity Collection (UPDATED)

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

Ok, here's a new link for all of the Skin City Skins folks:

Code: Select all

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t7f39nm86kduqu8/SkinCitySkins.rar?dl=0
Copy the link and drop it into your web browser. File is 1.25 GB in size. :approvecool
medor
Forums Elite

Post by medor »

skincity with no files for found the name skin you want http://medor.no-ip.org/index.php?dir=Sk ... incity.zip

And the skincity skins and more for 2500 UT99 skins http://medor.no-ip.org/index.php?dir=Sk ... incity.zip
=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

=(V)=Kevster wrote:
=(V)=~Sean~ wrote:No biggie, man. I only needed one skin - "UltraSlayer" - got it from Medor's site.
Just a head's up. You may not be able to use it, because I had used it a long time ago and the team colors are not distinctive enough, you can't really tell what team you're on. So you may be asked to change your skin. :thumbup
Yes..... The team color difference is negligible. {HoF} also had an issue with this skin..... Maybe we can try it...... I am constantly shot at by my teammates no matter what team I am on.... If I have the flag, and I'm on blue, holding a red flag, I get shot..... I have gotten used to the itchy trigger fingers. lol

The ValAvatar mod.... I was reading that no matter what, the server-side skins would have to be d/l by a client, even if this mod is used. So they all have to be added manually by a server admin.....Correct me if I am wrong ?

:computer

~ Don't Let The Bastards Drag You Down ~
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

"Right, so what on earth does this mod do?

Valhalla Avatar (VA) is a mod that allows clients to use any model, skin, or voicepack on your server, regardless of whether or not it is installed server-side. Many games, such as the later Quake games (2 &3) already have this supported, unfortunately UT's custom content system is quite limited. Many have wished for a more custom content friendly sytem in Unreal Tournament, and I created this mod as an answer.
"

straight outta the VA readme file. If u guys wanna run skins like this that are hard to tell colors, i recommend the teambeacon mod, and/or (the name escapes me) the mod that displays a shield belt like color around everyone constantly so u cant hide your color.
=(V)=Kevster

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

EvolutionZero wrote:"Right, so what on earth does this mod do?

Valhalla Avatar (VA) is a mod that allows clients to use any model, skin, or voicepack on your server, regardless of whether or not it is installed server-side. Many games, such as the later Quake games (2 &3) already have this supported, unfortunately UT's custom content system is quite limited. Many have wished for a more custom content friendly sytem in Unreal Tournament, and I created this mod as an answer.
"

straight outta the VA readme file. If u guys wanna run skins like this that are hard to tell colors, i recommend the teambeacon mod, and/or (the name escapes me) the mod that displays a shield belt like color around everyone constantly so u cant hide your color.
Either of those sounds good EZ. :thumbup
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

We run team beacon :) but still Skins should be red or blue only.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

It's cool.... I will just use the Assassin skin. Don't wanna trouble ya'll with adding mod after mod.

medor
Forums Elite

Post by medor »

=(V)=~Sean~ wrote:It's cool.... I will just use the Assassin skin. Don't wanna trouble ya'll with adding mod after mod.
This is excellent for camping SoldierSkins_Asp
You can force this skin for the camping mod with DefaultSkin
If it's a new model medorTeamModelSwitch
VA with Newnet http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/foru ... f=9&t=3424

=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

That is a really cool skin, Medor. The powers that be won't allow it, though. There is an anti-camping mod here - "kick idlers".

{dFb} put their sniping server back up. If I wanna play TDM or DM, they have the UltraSlayer skin installed. There is a bot there that is totally invisible. Not even the overlay mesh shows.

medor
Forums Elite

Post by medor »

=(V)=~Sean~ wrote:
{dFb} put their sniping server back up.

I ave a new for that .. a sniper-camping working under Newnet. ChamRifle_V2
You can try it with this server http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/foru ... =51&t=3485
If you try it by yourself (not with this server ready)remenber you to set Trackfow=0 in the newnet settings.
evilgrins
Forums Master

Post by evilgrins »

=(V)=~Sean~ wrote:That is a really cool skin, Medor. The powers that be won't allow it
As the guy that edited that particular skin, Shade isn't that bad...
...just keep him in well lit places where possible.

Is there a rule on how dark a skin can't be?
=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

There has to be certain definition to determine the difference between black, red and blue. I could understand the premise of not adding more confusion, when everyone is shooting the hell out of everybody, and I believe Ferali Dragon hard coded the explosion effects of the Kong Launcher to leave extra rubble behind after impact. There is so much dust settling, that I can't see what is going on behind the impact until a few seconds later. For realism of course, but I do not remember this with the RX-5 or 6.

Return to “Skins & VoicePacks”