TD Gaming showing support for VM

CockSmoker
Forums Master

Re: TD Gaming showing support for VM

Post by CockSmoker »

UPDATE: TD Gaming has heard your comments, and currently working on a NEW layout to fulfill your desires!

It's still in early development, and gradually replacing the existing pages from the first site design as well as adding more to the new design as it goes.

We have also managed to figure out a way to include the direct link to VM without corrupting our SSL Certificate!

PREVIEW (after only two and half days work)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
=(V)=]v[yster
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=]v[yster »

Personally I love the background to the site. Just like art of the 30's, some things are timeless and his backdrop doesn't speak 90's to me. It's almost comic-book like. And no style of comics ever gets old. Please keep ugly comments in PM, it's unnecessary to post them in public view, if at all.
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

As for my professional opinion of the guy who calls himself Acid, and is known to do things with illegal and malicious intent, I am surprised anyone would pay him to solve "problems" on their site when he doesn't have the appropriate knowledge to do so. I really feel sorry for those people for not knowing better. His "review" of my work says it all according to his nature, especially coming from someone who attempted to help him, more than once.

This is just the early stage of the TD website design II. It's pretty much the exact same (paid for or free template) look of the sites you mentioned, however they are based on forums templates with the forums incorporated. They are good looking, but I don't use any forums other than PHPbb.

Basically, I've laid the groundwork to build something similar to that, but more of a different style and appearance will be applied after I get all the pages in and replaced with the groundwork.

The background was actually made by Gurl, and for this site layout, I modified the image to a tiled effect so that it blends better as you scroll up and down within the site. The image that Acid likes so much... I made that from another image I found on the net, and then made it to the way you see it now. The TDG Logo, I made completely all myself.

There will also be a gaming community ladder for all the games in the site as well as a store, all of which has been in development for some time now. I'm guessing within the next month or two it will be fully completed and ready among me also doing the server work and setup and other things.
=(V)=]v[yster
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=]v[yster »

lol, @ loss for words.
DeM

Post by DeM »

Chopper wrote:UPDATE: TD Gaming has heard your comments, and currently working on a NEW layout to fulfill your desires!

It's still in early development, and gradually replacing the existing pages from the first site design as well as adding more to the new design as it goes.

We have also managed to figure out a way to include the direct link to VM without corrupting our SSL Certificate!

PREVIEW (after only two and half days work)
gj chopper! The design really awesome!
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

Slight cosmetic changes applied... whew! Lotta werk between the site, store, community ladders development, and server.

The server itself is getting close to completion with a few more changes to be applied next week and then it should go public provided there are no issues after implementing the specific items in planning.

The server itself is a clan practice server, but can also be used by VM for their ladders if they need a server to host the ladder matches. When not being used for ladder matches, it will be periodically locked down for our clan practice, but other than that it will be an open public server with 16 slots. We added the extra slots to make sure we can accommodate the ladder hosting if VM needs it.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

we will have a new ladder server soon but thanks for the offer :)

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=Boyzel
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Boyzel »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:we will have a new ladder server soon but thanks for the offer :)
:thumbup
=(V)iper=
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)iper= »

=(V)=Boyzel wrote:
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:we will have a new ladder server soon but thanks for the offer :)
:thumbup

If you want to stroke my ego, be sure to spit on it first
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

NP... we can still keep the 16 man server for 8 v 8 matches...TD style...so it's all good.
DeM

Post by DeM »

yaya cant wait for test your server ! :cow5
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

VM servers added!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
=(V)=_The_Greek_
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=_The_Greek_ »

Chopper we have added our friends' servers to our portal page now. So once your server is ready, let us know and we will add it as well :thumbup
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

You can add the TD Gaming Site or TD Clan Site and TD server anytime... the server will go live by the end of next week I believe.
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

LOL... the link to TD Gaming is incorrect.

https://www.tdg-online.net/ is correct

Might also get it to say TD Gaming & [-TD-] Clan?
That is because the [-TD-] Clan is actually hosted and sponsored by TD Gaming,
and that will avoid any confusion between the two since they are two separate entities.

Return to “UT99 Art”