Breaking News!

=(V)iper=
Pilot First Class

Breaking News!

Post by =(V)iper= »

BREAKING NEWS! Live Feed Channel 27

Uriah: This is your anchor Uriah Tribune with breaking news from the Unreal Tournament world. We take you now to Reporter Katie Instagib, Katie.

Katie: Thanks Uriah. I'm standing here with recent resurrected legend and map making genius =(V)iper= to share something breaking and new from the mastermind. Now =(V)iper=, can you tell us your big announcement you have planned for us today?

=(V)iper=: Yes, Katie, I'm here today because people have been talking a lot about my game and my plans for the future to the RX community. Mostly, I've been in the works on constructing a whole new arena based from an old map I made years ago known as the AA map.

Katie: Oh yes we have been hearing a lot of talk about how you back in the community and already started making a map the moment you came back in. Can you tell us a little more about this new map of your's?

=(V)iper=: I'm going to more than just that Katie, I'm here to release this new map, of what I'm calling, CTF-(VIP)=A(V)A=, a =(V)= (VIP) original made by your's truly.

Katie: Well I'm just going to hand this mic over to you good sir I'll let you get to it.

=(V)iper=: Thank you.

LET'S GET READY FOR ACTION!

AVA.jpg
Now you know I'd like to start off by showing you the whole thing but I like to make an entrance and theme to all of my maps to get you guys a little excited for what I have to deliver to you all. This first shot you see above obviously shows the entire thing, which I usually stick until last, but you'll see the top section is the new exclusive (VIP) room look. Where flag carriers can have a sort of "safe haven" but not-so-safe area. You'll be equipped with an extra rocket up there of course, but it is easily accessed by your moderate/advanced pilots who can shimmy on up there and take you out without a hesitation in the world. It's location, right in the center of the bases, above hanging from the ceiling. Those "indents" are what we Ued users call a "non-solid" structure, which means you can fly through there, so no need to worry about crashing into them. It makes it a little easier to fly around that room, trust me, I've been flying this map for hours trying to find glitches and problems, this one has all of them out of it.
AVA1.jpg
Let's start from the top shall we? Top Left: Let me be honest here, I had no idea on how to approach making a spawn pool for you all, so this was just something I thought would be like a cool, matrix style area where you spend the least amount of time being in, but you have 2 choices to exit this room. That is, the Offense side (where you can slam those afterburners through the portal and get moving on to the flying) or the Defense side (a more scenic route, it'll drop you into a pool of water where you are in a corner of your base, and make your defensive standpoint quickly).

Top Right: Should you have chosen the Defense side drop, you'll see this view quite a bit. This is your base, as you can see, there are a few extra RXs placed about this room to ensure you can keep your defensive spot, but it also is an exposure for spawnkillers to get their fix in. The IG is located just on the indented wall to the left, because what's an RX map without an IG? Not one I like to play.

Bottom Left to Right: Should you choose Offense, this is your route. You can see you have the classic "A" shaped structure, with a very very choked point to cut through the middle of the bridge. So should you go through there, beware, you have a high probability of crashing into the moving pillars, as well as an unexpected IGer camping on one side to easily snipe your ass out of the jet. So your safe route? Best take the nice and clean turn over the A's peak. But who am I to tell you how to play? Maybe you like being someone's hood ornament.

AVA2.jpg
Top Left: The No Man's Land "V" turn. Not only is it neutral for both teams, not only can you be shot by that mid camper with an IG, not only will you be able to get to the other team's base from here, but it also dips downward for that little bit of dynamic play and exposure it'll take to get there. So whatever you do, don't go up....atleast until you make the turn.

Top Right: Just a repeat to red's side of the "A", nothing special.

Bottom Left: Same thing, shot of red's base, only with the shot of seeing that (VIP) room chute above, so you can get an idea on where you're going and how to get there, should a flag carrier be there.

Bottom Right: You have your (VIP) room viewbox right there, where you can (sort of) see the action on your enemy team's (VIP) room. Watch out though, the =(V)iper= Guardians won't allow you to reach the other side, and should you try, you'll meet a terrible fate of death by both of them. Probably involves a stake, a wire, a tu-tu, and a little monkey we've adopted known as Hank. It's best if you don't ask questions and just stay away from there.

Am I forgetting anything? Oh wait yeah you're all looking for a download button for yourselves aren't you? Well TOO BAD! This is =(V)iper='s map and he says no. Wait, no, I am =(V)iper= and I'm saying YES! YES! YES! Here we go people. Welcome to =A(V)A=! Enjoy the Mayhem!

CTF-(VIP)=A(V)A=.rar
[/size]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

If you want to stroke my ego, be sure to spit on it first
=(V)=Pie
Pilot First Class

Re: Breaking News!

Post by =(V)=Pie »

Awesome way to introduce your map Viper! It looks amazing! I can't wait to play it! =-D

Signature by Dash. Thank you!
Orion's***Belt
Forums Elite

Post by Orion's***Belt »

DITTO.

I d/l it, so that it's ready to play as soon as it rotates into the game.
Cross_Eyed_Noob
V.I.P.

Post by Cross_Eyed_Noob »

I WANT TO PLAY UT99 AGAIN
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

Looks pretty cool Vipe! Looking forward to checking it out! :peace
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

It's so pretty .Viper ,Can't wait to try it :vmrocks :approvecool
Signature made by =(V)=D/\SH
=(V)=D/\SH
Colonel

Post by =(V)=D/\SH »

lol...love the post :D
=(V)=SILVER_FOX
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=SILVER_FOX »

nice!!

sig by =(V)=DASH
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

on server! epic post

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=_The_Greek_
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=_The_Greek_ »

Thank you Viper for keeping our community alive with your awesome map additions. Can't way to try this new map!
=(V)iper=
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)iper= »

=(V)=_The_Greek_ wrote:Thank you Viper for keeping our community alive with your awesome map additions. Can't way to try this new map!
:thumbup

=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

Played it last night. Very cool. Map is fun and has a nice flow to it. Great work Vipe! :peace
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Haven't played it yet but I'm sure it's a killer map.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Just played it, not a bad map at all, pretty awesome to be exact. Too bad the lag was killing me or I would've done better.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)iper=
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)iper= »

=(V)=CandyMan wrote:Just played it, not a bad map at all, pretty awesome to be exact. Too bad the lag was killing me or I would've done better.
D/L the map and textures and see if that helps. I'm still iffy on if its the moving textures causing lag or not. I highly doubt its that but some people might get it.

Return to “Completed Maps”