CTF-VM_TrainingFacilityMOD

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: CTF-VM_TrainingFacilityMOD

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

=(V)=TheRegular wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:49 am Hey Kevster , Sorry to bother you ,

I was wondering , did you get to see my sig , since the new update it's been gone .

there it is right there

Can't wait to play this map ,

it's one of my night time favorites !
fixed your sig. all anyone has to do who issues imgur is change the url from http to https in their profile :thumbup

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=TheRegular
Forums Elite

Post by =(V)=TheRegular »

TY !! your such a life saver RJ , always there .
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=TheRegular wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:57 pm TY !! your such a life saver RJ , always there .
thanks man love all of you and happy to help as always. now to see who else is broken and fix :D

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

=(V)=TheRegular wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:49 am Hey Kevster , Sorry to bother you ,

I was wondering , did you get to see my sig , since the new update it's been gone .

there it is right there

Can't wait to play this map ,

it's one of my night time favorites !
Yep, that's in there already! :thumbup
=(V)=Kevster

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

Map is done!

Music is built into the map, so not a separate download. Just compiling a list of what files need to be compressed right now, then will hand over the package to RJ.

Here's a little video I made of me flying around, just to show you all the pics of many of our clan members. Two new weapons in this map: 1 Uzi (blue baller) and (1) IG_SIG66 rifle. Should prove to be fun in this map. I also made sigs for a few members like KillerSpeed, ShakenBake, Venom and Trickshot who didn't have one. Hope they like them. The ACDC music you hear is the music that's built into the map. Makes seems to run smooth locally. I'm hoping it does the same while on the server.

=(V)=TheRegular
Forums Elite

Post by =(V)=TheRegular »

Awesome !
=(V)=Kevster

CTF-VM_TrainingFacilityMOD

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

Here's a link to my dropbox for the map, in case anyone would like a copy of it:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ym04xuf3q8t0 ... wf8Aa?dl=0
=(V)=Kevster

Re: CTF-VM_TrainingFacilityMOD - Map Crash

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

For whatever reason, the screenshot file caused my map to crash. Not sure why, so I removed the screenshot, renamed, rebuilt and saved the map with a different name. Should work now. The screen capture that was posted to Facebook, points to the screenshot file, which is part of the MyLevel package of a map as the reason for the crash. I PM'd RJ to remove the existing version and upload the new version CTF-VMTrainingFacilityFIXED.
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

Awesome!!! Can't wait to play!!!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

Bad~Co.
Forums Participant

Post by Bad~Co. »

Connection failed
Downloading package 'CTF-VMTrainingFacilityFIXED' failed: Invalid URL: http://vm2016vds.site.nfoservers.com:80 ... XED.unr.uz
Bad~Co.
Forums Participant

Post by Bad~Co. »

If I use a browser on that URL , I get ,,,,,,,

[OneAll] To enforce the security of our services we require each domain to be whitelisted. Please click here to open your security settings and whitelist the domain vm2016vds.site.nfoservers.com. Clear your browser cache and reload this page afterwards.
Information

No route found for "GET /vmuznoleach/CTF-VMTrainingFacilityFIXED.unr.uz"

Don't know how or why i should have to whitelist a redirect in a game, NOT happenin. Guess I will have to sit that map out. :(
=(V)=Mar
Colonel

Post by =(V)=Mar »

Bad~Co. wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:42 pm If I use a browser on that URL , I get ,,,,,,,

[OneAll] To enforce the security of our services we require each domain to be whitelisted. Please click here to open your security settings and whitelist the domain vm2016vds.site.nfoservers.com. Clear your browser cache and reload this page afterwards.
Information
This message is for forum admin, you dont need to do anything.
Bad~Co. wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:42 pm No route found for "GET /vmuznoleach/CTF-VMTrainingFacilityFIXED.unr.uz"
The real problem is that this map file 'CTF-VMTrainingFacilityFIXED.unr.uz' is missing from redirect.
=(V)=Kevster

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

=(V)=Mar wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:08 pm
Bad~Co. wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:42 pm If I use a browser on that URL , I get ,,,,,,,

Information
Bad~Co. wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:42 pm No route found for "GET /vmuznoleach/CTF-VMTrainingFacilityFIXED.unr.uz"
The real problem is that this map file 'CTF-VMTrainingFacilityFIXED.unr.uz' is missing from redirect.
Thanks Mar. Strange however, that some have this issue and others not. I'll let RJ know.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=Kevster wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:29 pm
=(V)=Mar wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:08 pm

Information
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=view&p=7822#
Thanks Mar. Strange however, that some have this issue and others not. I'll let RJ know.
Due to a forum / website restore, anything uploaded in the last couple days was reset. the forum database was backed up. and restored with no loss. Unfortunately the redirect was effected

Return to “Completed Maps”