CTF-(VIP)Nucleus (Joust's Remapped, remade, rebooted)

=(V)iper=
Pilot First Class

CTF-(VIP)Nucleus (Joust's Remapped, remade, rebooted)

Post by =(V)iper= »

DISCLAIMER: You know you're going to love reading it. PICTURE IS AT THE BOTTOM

So, I know I know I've been saying that I'll do this map, I've made enough hype about it before. After countless designs, tossing out ideas, throwing in new ideas, I have this sick new version of my own personal Joust map, and it's gonna be BIG! Probably going on the side of my biggest maps created (aside from a few maps from my very early days). So the screen shot you're seeing right here, is what Red's (and Blue's of course, I like symmetry) Base. Looks confusing? Because it's just the very very base model of what it looks like, what I will tell you, so feel free to use this as a "look back and fourth at the picture to help" example, is what you're going to see during the finished product. So let's get into it.

1. You see a Cylindrical design, and your sense of observation is astounding. Yes! And what's going to be in the very center of the circle not-so-hard maze? Why the opposite team's flag of course! Hence the name NUCLEUS (core of an atom, energy going on around it....get it? No? Fuck you then I thought it was creative). (Sticking to that Joust tradition)

2. You may see there are "flat" parts on 4 sides of the circle, well I'll be God Damned you're a regular Captain Fucking Hindsight. Yes, and in each of those "slots" are going to be 1 MAIN tunnel, 2 Alternate Tunnels, and your spawn pool. Did I mention the map is blacked out? Like completely? No? Shit, well that will be the next point.

3. You just asked, "Well wtf Viper, you made the map blacked out and I can't find where the shit I'm going?" Don't worry your wee little head my little Brussels sprouts, because we have ACCENTs, yes, brightly lit, indicators to show where walls are, turns, and even whether you're going the way you want to ("Green" means MAIN, "Yellow" means ALTERNATE [IE SLOWER], and "Purple" for "THIS IS THE SPAWN IT'S A DEAD END" or an opportunity, depending how you're playing).

4. "Well Viper, are you going to add that special (VIP) style against spawnkilling?" Well if you shut the fuck up for a second and let me explain I'll tell you.......
.Done? Okay, YES and NO. There will be the one way portal out of spawns, but the entire map is going to be made from portals. BEFORE YOU FUCKING ASK, Not like QuestionableDirection, but it's going to go 3 portals from base to center, 3 portals to base (well 6 because the center will lead you both ways from base to base).

5. The significance of the center? Well I want to extend the mayhem that's why. So, you'll get yourself an arsenal of weapons and RX's in your base, an even BIGGER arsenal of weapons and RX's in the center, and quite possibly, a ???? room (suspense pause here).........Yes I'm adding it. But I'm telling you now, the ONLY way you'll get to it is walking, because you're going to be in some shit flying in there, it's going to be complicated, like a girl who wants a commitment but she got a kid and doesn't give blowjobs so you're like "nah thanks, I'm good I'll walk".

So let's review, Nucleus is a (VIP) Joust map, there's going to be spamming, significant or not, but you won't be flustered and frustrated flying it either. You could only get spammed in your spawn, and you'll have a one way portal to give that spammer a one way ticket to HELL, or at least back to his/her spawn. There's going to be a secret room in the chaotic center of the map, so you might spend time looking for it. But I don't know, I'm not you, you make your own damn choices, I just make the maps.

"Viper when's the release?" Fuck if I know bitch get off me, I'm going to work on it as much as possible but I don't have the date of release at this time. After all, the image I'm providing here was just about maybe 4 hours of work, and that's just the bland base model for one base, so let's assume blue's base is done with it (simple copy & paste) I still have to build tunnels, portals, spawns, weapons, center, secret rooms, masturbate a few times to relieve stress, you know it's a lot of work, so fuck you I'll get this one done.

I hope you enjoyed this fine ass read and I'm also selling Candyman nudes $5.99 USD for butt and $2.99 USD for frontal because there's not much there. Literally had to blow the image up 20x just so you can see a bulge.

Nuke.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

If you want to stroke my ego, be sure to spit on it first
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: CTF-(VIP)Nucleus (Joust's Remapped, remade, rebooted)

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

bahaha best read this morning! :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

=(V)iper= wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:44 am I'm also selling Candyman nudes $5.99 USD for butt and $2.99 USD for frontal because there's not much there. Literally had to blow the image up 20x just so you can see a bulge.
This is honestly what brought my attention J/K :biggrin (I just wanna see the map as soon as possible :peace ) ,I'd pay whatever you want for those Nudes of CandyMan ,Viper!

PLEASE ,SEND ME THOSE NUDEZ!!!!
Signature made by =(V)=D/\SH
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

NyteBlayDe wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:23 pm
=(V)iper= wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:44 am I'm also selling Candyman nudes $5.99 USD for butt and $2.99 USD for frontal because there's not much there. Literally had to blow the image up 20x just so you can see a bulge.
This is honestly what brought my attention J/K :biggrin (I just wanna see the map as soon as possible :peace ) ,I'd pay whatever you want for those Nudes of CandyMan ,Viper!

PLEASE ,SEND ME THOSE NUDEZ!!!!
LMAO! :laugh2
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

LOL!

Well since we love CandyMan.... I've got $8.98. Where do I send it?

He's totally gonna get super hard nips when he finds out. Like totally!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)iper=
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)iper= »

I have an update!

Hopefully I can finish this by this weekend and on server by then. I'm about half finished now just have to finish up the alternate tunnels and make spawn pools. After that its weapons, lights and we should be good to go. I'll start working on it again tonight after work

=(V)=TheRegular
Forums Elite

Post by =(V)=TheRegular »

Can't wait !
=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

=(V)iper= wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:29 pm

I'm about half finished now
Thanks for the time you are putting into this. It's appreciated.

~ Don't Let The Bastards Drag You Down ~
=(V)iper=
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)iper= »

I personally hate unfinished work so I'm going to do all in my power to finish the maps I have put aside to try and finish all of them (there's probably somewhere between 5-10+)

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

=(V)iper= wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:36 am I personally hate unfinished work so I'm going to do all in my power to finish the maps I have put aside to try and finish all of them (there's probably somewhere between 5-10+)
:laugh
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)iper=
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)iper= »

UPDATE:

Well unfortunately there's going to be a delay on this finished project due to my keyboard shitting the bed. And until I can figure out the alt tunnels and work with them to not show the BSP holes (kind of like going through a time warp as you're flying, makes it very difficult to see where you're going)

The plus side will be.....
It will be part of a new (VIP) MAP PACK! A remade Sidewinder, AVA, $, and another new map, N4 (Narrow4's remake). So stay tuned for that!

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

sweeeet! sux about the KB though

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)iper=
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)iper= »

Update! If you aren't on the =(V)= Discord then you are missing out on the progress reports. This map is coming along swell and I am excited to see it put to server. I still have no idea as to when I will release it, because at this point I'm taking my time in producing something I want to exercise my skills of mapping into it. Right now we have a finished center or "Core" as I'm naming it. What's left? Spawns and portals through the alternate tunnels, then weapon components and that oh so secret room of goodies. So if you have yet to get on Discord, I suggest getting on there for full updates and the secret location's reveal!

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

cant wait!

Return to “Projects in Progress & Feedback”