Worse than joust? you bet!

Do you want a map that is worse than joust?

Hell yes
30%
Yes
10%
No
No votes
Please no
No votes
No no no
No votes
Please don't stop right now
10%
Voting makes me feel like I contributed
20%
Does this poll even count?
30%

Total votes: 10

=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

Worse than joust? you bet!

Post by =(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ »

Do you want a map that is worse than joust?

Do you want a map that will make you feel dirtier than a college girl doing the Walk of Shame after a one-night stand?

Do you want a map thats so dirty your mother would slap you and drag you straight to Church if she saw you playing it?

Do you want a map that you might have you concerned about getting STDs after you play it?

Do you want a map with so many rx's in such a confined space that even proof won't be able to waste all the rx's?

Well get your asses ready to get raped with 40 grit sandpaper with no lube cause Santa will be bringing it to town Just in time for Christmas this year and you'll all be on the naughty list
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Re: Worse than joust? you bet!

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Fuck, nominate this guy as the new President cause he has my vote.

Not even Scrooge can knock this.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:57 pm Do you want a map that is worse than joust?

Do you want a map that will make you feel dirtier than a college girl doing the Walk of Shame after a one-night stand?

Do you want a map thats so dirty your mother would slap you and drag you straight to Church if she saw you playing it?

Do you want a map that you might have you concerned about getting STDs after you play it?

Do you want a map with so many rx's in such a confined space that even proof won't be able to waste all the rx's?

Well get your asses ready to get raped with 40 grit sandpaper with no lube cause Santa will be bringing it to town Just in time for Christmas this year and you'll all be on the naughty list
I.. Just SHAT In Everyones Pants Who Just Read This. Then I shat in my own and shat some more on the public toilet.

BRING ON THE 40 GRIT ANAL RAPING BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

Post by =(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ »

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:44 pm
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:57 pm Do you want a map that is worse than joust?

I.. Just SHAT In Everyones Pants Who Just Read This. Then I shat in my own and shat some more on the public toilet.

BRING ON THE 40 GRIT ANAL RAPING BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!
You'll be regretting those words haha

I'm making the map a hybrid of joust and questionable Direction, the craziness of joust combined with the strategy of questionable direction so you can get f***** upside down, backwards, and sideways

and the other thing there's nowhere to hide, you are never safe
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

*Creamy butthole explosion* I'm so scared!

RJ hasn't been this excited since his college days with his ankles behind his ears!!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

=(V)=Stample
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=Stample »

You clearly underestimate proof
=(V)=Prince Vegeta
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Prince Vegeta »

Every map is already worse than Joust (except maybe 2 big boxes with lava rockets)...you must mean better than joust.
Toxic
Forums Participant

Post by Toxic »

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:39 pm *Creamy butthole explosion* I'm so scared!

RJ hasn't been this excited since his college days with his ankles behind his ears!!
:rofl
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Years ago, I had KiLLaH produce a map that was so demonic, a structure that I would defeat and conquer the most egotistical member of Vulpine, at that time, and destroy every human that stepped foot in that cell with me. It was called, Hell In A Cell.

Fast forward to 2018.

CandyMan, the Beast has been put the sleep by Joker, Bloody and Nyte. Conquered and tamed..

Fast forward to November of 2018...

Venom introduces a map that is so twisted.. so demonic that no one will be able to run from its grasp. Here, I thought I was the only entity so twisted, so fearful, so ruthless, so destructive... but here he comes, creating a map that will leave an impact on all of us..

A force to be reckoned with? Or was the beast inside me, the very force that is inside him? We. Are. Venom.

It's Coming.

=(V)=Stample
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=Stample »

=(V)=CandyMan wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:49 am Years ago, I had KiLLaH produce a map that was so demonic, a structure that I would defeat and conquer the most egotistical member of Vulpine, at that time, and destroy every human that stepped foot in that cell with me. It was called, Hell In A Cell.

Fast forward to 2018.

CandyMan, the Beast has been put the sleep by Joker, Bloody and Nyte. Conquered and tamed..

Venom introduces a map that is so twisted.. so demonic that no one will be able to run from its grasp. Here, I thought I was the only entity so twisted, so fearful, so ruthless, so destructive... but here he comes, creating a map that will leave an impact on all of us..

A force to be reckoned with? Or was the beast inside me, the very force that is inside him? We. Are. Venom.

It's Coming.

How you gonna conquer yourself m8  <3
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

=(V)=Stample wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:10 pm
=(V)=CandyMan wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:49 am Years ago, I had KiLLaH produce a map that was so demonic, a structure that I would defeat and conquer the most egotistical member of Vulpine, at that time, and destroy every human that stepped foot in that cell with me. It was called, Hell In A Cell.

Fast forward to 2018.

It's Coming.

How you gonna conquer yourself m8  <3
ha

i've lost in that map, but it was built to beat Chopper, lolol.

=(V)=Prince Vegeta
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Prince Vegeta »

=(V)=CandyMan wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:49 am ...I would defeat and conquer the most egotistical member of Vulpine...
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Talking about getting butt raped.. This might be one of those "you had to be there and understand to appreciate it moments." But DR (Deadly Rabbits) The clan i was in, and URS (Unreal Riders) had a little feud. One of our members made a very small map for SLV. It had a long cylindrical platform with two round objects on one end at the base with the tag of [DR} above it. And the other end had two very large half circles in-which the long cylindrical object ended with the tag of URS above it. Underneath was lava. If you fell you died. It was a CTF map. Well after playing it a few minutes I realized what it was and started laughing SOOOO fuxing hard. LOL it was signifying DR raping URS in the butt.. LMFAO!!!
LOL.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Abigor
Pilot First Class

Post by Abigor »

so wheres this new map?

Return to “Projects in Progress & Feedback”