Zeroping Feedback needed

R O S E A N N E ' S B U M - CTF, DM and Jets!/color]

=(V)=Mar
Colonel

Zeroping Feedback needed

Post by =(V)=Mar »

=(V)=~Sean~ wrote: I remember our game speed on the |FH| server was set to 130, and was awesome. Is the lower speed on the main server set to accommodate the RX8's code ?
Speed has always been 125 on main, why? Do you feel it slower?
=(V)=~Sean~ wrote: Also, I have Ferali Dragon's NW3 set to "configurable" ... (I have all the settings set to the minimum) I cannot see WTF is going on when there is a deemer explosion.... There are explosion fragments and rubble all over...... Stuff is laying on the ground that looks like ammo pickups for the Enforcer pistol..... The RX5 and 6 were not like this...... Does EVERYONE see these things ? I'll take a Bandicam video if you want more clarification.
You cant see explosions? And yes the video would be great for clarification.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Zeroping Feedback needed

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

sean FH was 120 im pretty sure

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Zeroping Feedback needed

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

=(V)=Mar wrote:
=(V)=~Sean~ wrote: I remember our game speed on the |FH| server was set to 130, and was awesome. Is the lower speed on the main server set to accommodate the RX8's code ?
Speed has always been 125 on main, why? Do you feel it slower?
=(V)=~Sean~ wrote: Also, I have Ferali Dragon's NW3 set to "configurable" ... (I have all the settings set to the minimum) I cannot see WTF is going on when there is a deemer explosion.... There are explosion fragments and rubble all over...... Stuff is laying on the ground that looks like ammo pickups for the Enforcer pistol..... The RX5 and 6 were not like this...... Does EVERYONE see these things ? I'll take a Bandicam video if you want more clarification.
You cant see explosions? And yes the video would be great for clarification.
Mar :
Thanks for responding. I have videos, but they always take forever to upload to my MediaFire account. I am just including a screenie to make things simpler. I highlighted the "fragments" left over after an RX is used as a deemer, or a pilot suicide bombs the base. The gray colored particles left behind (for what seems like a really long time) are what this post is in reference to.

RJ :
Thanks for refreshing my memory. I remember that |FH| server ran super smooth. It was over FIOS, correct ?

This post is basically to ask if I should make further adjustments to my OpenGL settings, or configure NW3 in a different way.

And yes, I went off-topic... The Zero Ping seems to be working great for me, but I always have a nice, consistently low ping.

Thanks guys.

~ Don't Let The Bastards Drag You Down ~
=(V)=Mar
Colonel

Zeroping Feedback needed

Post by =(V)=Mar »

=(V)=~Sean~ wrote: Mar :
Thanks for responding. I have videos, but they always take forever to upload to my MediaFire account. I am just including a screenie to make things simpler. I highlighted the "fragments" left over after an RX is used as a deemer, or a pilot suicide bombs the base. The gray colored particles left behind (for what seems like a really long time) are what this post is in reference to.
ohh those things. Everyone see those fragments, is a decoration that was used by SLV and RX1-4. I think fluke removed them from RX5-6. Currently there is no way to remove them.

I could try to make it configurable so you can enable/disable in the next version. :thumbup
=(V)=MangaGate
Forums Elite

Zeroping Feedback needed

Post by =(V)=MangaGate »

What would we do without you Mar.

sig by D/\SH

=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Zeroping Feedback needed

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

=(V)=Mar wrote:I could try to make it configurable so you can enable/disable in the next version. :thumbup
That would be awesome. I thought Ferali Dragon made it so we - the end users - could configure all of this since he skinned the RX7. I have not figured out how yet. I am sure inside his NW3 code, there is a way.

Any help you can provide would be great. Thank you Mar.

:tent

~ Don't Let The Bastards Drag You Down ~
Cross_Eyed_Noob
V.I.P.

Zeroping Feedback needed

Post by Cross_Eyed_Noob »

=(V)=MangaGate wrote: What would we do without you Mar.
Seriously, where was he a few years back :rofl

Good job on everything guys :thumbup
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Zeroping Feedback needed

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

Cross_Eyed_Noob wrote:
=(V)=MangaGate wrote: What would we do without you Mar.
Seriously, where was he a few years back :rofl

Good job on everything guys :thumbup

:vmrocks :vmrocks :vmrocks :vmrocks

Mar is simply the best RX programmer ever period no one comes close to what Mar has done. it's unbelievable. Thats not all he does. He customized our BT and MH servers from the custom huds and seasonal addins. fixed and enhanced the valhalla avatar. IF you don like custom skins you can disable them.

There are so many fixes and enhancements done by Mar that no other servers have. His version of mapvote is now used on many servers around UT. HE fixed so many small issues. Notice the server never crashes? No other RX server has the stability we have now, and ever in the history if ut99 and that is thanks to the RX created by Mar.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!

Return to “Server 4 - R O S E A N N E ' S B U M - CTF, DM and Jets!”