Zeroping Feedback needed

R O S E A N N E ' S B U M - CTF, DM and Jets!/color]

=(V)=Mar
Colonel

Zeroping Feedback needed

Post by =(V)=Mar »

There is an updated Zeroping on Server 4 (Challenge Server), would like if people go there and test this mod.
This new ZeroPing is based of ZeroPingPlus (The one on main server). If you find anything please report it here.

Players with high ping come test it, since will help you the most.

Note:
If you get in a state that all shots are bouncing, type on console

Code: Select all

mutate zp_debug_on
start shooting until you get the bouncing again. You will notice some data on your console, take a picture of that and post it here.

To turn it off just type "mutate zp_debug_off".
=(V)=Mar
Colonel

Re: Zeroping Feedback needed

Post by =(V)=Mar »

@Mikolaj You are one of the best candidate with your ping :cow5
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

You may need to type tbis in console.

Mutate zp_off mutate zp_on when switching from server 1 and server 2

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=Mar
Colonel

Post by =(V)=Mar »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:You may need to type tbis in console.

Mutate zp_off mutate zp_on when switching from server 1 and server 2
No, don't. I want to see if they have an issue without doing this before testing.
Mikolaj
Forums Master

Post by Mikolaj »

I have never like server 2 , was slower for me, more lags, weapons, translocator worked slower even moves were diffrent, can't remember how worked rx.

I just test both servers same maps in same time I was jumping from main server to challange server

First I type nothing in console just playing nw and ig maps works same on both servers(would be easier to check if both could be on same level)

Rx- on challange server is much more lag for me I had problem example (Remake map) with taking rx from wall with full speed on main server I can do it much easier or again question map I can fly from hole in middle easier on rx server now.

When I type mutate zp_debug_on - nothing change for me on both servers but when I type mutate zp_debug_off was horrible ig or nw aim sux same rx was harder to drive so I type mutate zp _debug_on and all was good again.

Next diffrence on challnage server is no spam protection. On map remake when I test I had huge problems with ig during fly(work so slow, or first shoot doesn't work) on main server this works fine.

Also in both question direction maps on challange is something wrong with glasses I want add you demorec but impossible to add it here as attachment. So i will explain I could easly fly throught all window glasses like they simply not exist.

Also on challange server when I was shooting during fly it was huring me, similar when I fly next to walls and shooting I was hurting myself. On main server it happens rarely

Sorry for me bad english if you don't understand any part just let me know and I will try translate from polishenglish on english xD
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sig made by Dash
=(V)=Mar
Colonel

Post by =(V)=Mar »

Mikolaj wrote:I have never like server 2 , was slower for me, more lags, weapons, translocator worked slower even moves were diffrent, can't remember how worked rx.
Yes, I believe server 2 has lower gamespeed than main server. Will fix this later :thumbup
Mikolaj wrote:I just test both servers same maps in same time I was jumping from main server to challange server

First I type nothing in console just playing nw and ig maps works same on both servers(would be easier to check if both could be on same level)
So you mean ZP on nw and IG was the same as main server? If so that's great news, since server 2 has more lag than server 1.
Mikolaj wrote:Rx- on challange server is much more lag for me I had problem example (Remake map) with taking rx from wall with full speed on main server I can do it much easier or again question map I can fly from hole in middle easier on rx server now.
On which RX server is easier to fly through the questionable map?
Mikolaj wrote: When I type mutate zp_debug_on - nothing change for me on both servers but when I type mutate zp_debug_off was horrible ig or nw aim sux same rx was harder to drive so I type mutate zp _debug_on and all was good again.
After you type zp_debug_on, you must fire a ZP weapon (Enforcer, ShockRifle, IG or Sniper) in order for it to get the data to your console example:
Shot0159.png
I recommend enabling zp_debug_on and leave it there, continue playing until you see your shots bouncing/not registering. Then you go to your console and take picture. Typing zp_debug_on just enables logging of future shots.
Mikolaj wrote:When I type mutate zp_debug_on - nothing change for me on both servers but when I type mutate zp_debug_off was horrible ig or nw aim sux same rx was harder to drive so I type mutate zp _debug_on and all was good again.
On both server? Also on main server zp_debug_on is useless since it just gives you a text "ZP shot" when you shoot lol.
Mikolaj wrote:On map remake when I test I had huge problems with ig during fly(work so slow, or first shoot doesn't work) on main server this works fine.
This is intended, and will be like that on main too. To prevent a glitch, it is basically the time it takes to "bring your weapon up" although dont know why animation is not visible. Actually it is that ZP on main server doesnt respect the time of changing weapon, bug not present when playing without ZP.
Mikolaj wrote:Also in both question direction maps on challange is something wrong with glasses I want add you demorec but impossible to add it here as attachment. So i will explain I could easly fly throught all window glasses like they simply not exist.
I need to test this.
Mikolaj wrote:Also on challange server when I was shooting during fly it was huring me, similar when I fly next to walls and shooting I was hurting myself. On main server it happens rarely
Yes this is a known bug, will be fixed on next version of RX. :thumbup

Thanks for taking the time to test Mikolaj! :cow5 :yourock
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mikolaj
Forums Master

Post by Mikolaj »

Mikolaj wrote:I just test both servers same maps in same time I was jumping from main server to challange server

So you mean ZP on nw and IG was the same as main server? If so that's great news, since server 2 has more lag than server 1.

Yes I felt same with ig and nw but not RX

Mikolaj wrote:Rx- on challange server is much more lag for me I had problem example (Remake map) with taking rx from wall with full speed on main server I can do it much easier or again question map I can fly from hole in middle easier on rx server now.
On which RX server is easier to fly through the questionable map?

On RX main server 1 was better today- server 2 was more laggy

Mikolaj wrote:When I type mutate zp_debug_on - nothing change for me on both servers but when I type mutate zp_debug_off was horrible ig or nw aim sux same rx was harder to drive so I type mutate zp _debug_on and all was good again.
On both server? Also on main server zp_debug_on is useless since it just gives you a text "ZP shot" when you shoot lol.

Yes, I saw some ifno in console it's enable or disable, well I type it on server 2 and later go on server 1 and didntt type it again, because when I type mutate zp_debug_off on server 2 it was bad as well on server 1 without typing it again on that server 1.

Mikolaj wrote:Also in both question direction maps on challange is something wrong with glasses I want add you demorec but impossible to add it here as attachment. So i will explain I could easly fly throught all window glasses like they simply not exist.
I need to test this.

Yes it's bug for sure I fly with full speed throught windows like there was no glass.

I mention also about no spam protection on server 2 idk is it intended, just saying
sig made by Dash
Mikolaj
Forums Master

Post by Mikolaj »

=(V)=Mar wrote:
Mikolaj wrote: When I type mutate zp_debug_on - nothing change for me on both servers but when I type mutate zp_debug_off was horrible ig or nw aim sux same rx was harder to drive so I type mutate zp _debug_on and all was good again.
After you type zp_debug_on, you must fire a ZP weapon (Enforcer, ShockRifle, IG or Sniper) in order for it to get the data to your console example:
Shot0159.png

I recommend enabling zp_debug_on and leave it there, continue playing until you see your shots bouncing/not registering. Then you go to your console and take picture. Typing zp_debug_on just enables logging of future shots.
Could you explain me this more clear I'm not sure If I understood well, I think best will be pm or fb
sig made by Dash
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

Post by =(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ »

Mikolaj wrote:
=(V)=Mar wrote:
Shot0159.png

Could you explain me this more clear I'm not sure If I understood well, I think best will be pm or fb
Type mutate_zp_debug_on

Fire/shoot a zp weapon (ig, sniper)

Take a picture of your command console
Mikolaj
Forums Master

Post by Mikolaj »

Ok thanks, now all is clear :thumbup
sig made by Dash
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

shit im gonna try this im gonna delete the ini

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=Mar
Colonel

Post by =(V)=Mar »

Mikolaj wrote:Ok thanks, now all is clear :thumbup
Everything looks good :thumbup
=(V)=Mar
Colonel

Post by =(V)=Mar »

New version is on test server, shots should bounce a lot less. Works better with hull and missile, now it's possible to take down missiles.
Cross_Eyed_Noob
V.I.P.

Post by Cross_Eyed_Noob »

It will be actually a good opportunity for players to get a few matchs going this night on the challenge server to test things out if they attend Joker's BANGING party x]
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Cross_Eyed_Noob wrote:It will be actually a good opportunity for players to get a few matchs going this night on the challenge server to test things out if they attend Joker's BANGING party x]
:approvecool
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

Return to “Server 4 - R O S E A N N E ' S B U M - CTF, DM and Jets!”