move BR or instagib here?

=(V)= Server 5: Sniper DeathMatch
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

Re: move BR or instagib here?

Post by =(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ »

what the heck is a matrix moves sniper server?

im sorry this just blows my mind because the sniper is an instant hit weapon... like how does that even work...
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

all the matrix moves does make your screen do a flip when you dodge. so instead of just side stepping left or right your screen will look like your doing a front flip or side flip etc.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:37 pm all the matrix moves does make your screen do a flip when you dodge. so instead of just side stepping left or right your screen will look like your doing a front flip or side flip etc.

If you're doing camper sniper, most of the servers I've had used triple jump... so what would be the point of using matrix moves lol
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

matrix moves sucks if u dont know how to use it best. It gives u 2-4 jumps (depending on the version) which u can just use the doublejumput mod for tho, and then that twirl bs is only useful if ur falling from a large height with fall damage, u just twirl and it takes away ur momentum. But it does have 1 cool feature, if u hold ur crouch button when u jump ull get a super jump. So since camper sniper is generally high grav now adays that whole spin to not kill urself from a fall could b useful, and the spin wont mess u up much cause u dont rly dodge in camper sniper. Could b an interesting idea to try if u guys end up going with camper sniper, but im still holding out hope for ig :D
=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

Not looking to open a can of worms here, but I gotta define what camping means.

You spawn. You are crouched. You generally stay in the same area that you have spawned in. You can hunt, but moving around is generally a big no-no. Movement = Death. The more you die, the lower your score.

TDM

2 different channels on Discord. Blue on one, Red on the other. You work with your team mates to conquer the opposition. Rinse and repeat.

That is camping, bro.

:gun3

~ Don't Let The Bastards Drag You Down ~
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:37 pm all the matrix moves does make your screen do a flip when you dodge. so instead of just side stepping left or right your screen will look like your doing a front flip or side flip etc.
Don't forget what Matrix Moves is based on - the actual movie RJ. So it kinda works like that, in that you actually can hit the spacebar twice and be kept stationary while in mid-air and fire your weapon from there. Would be a pretty interesting mod to deploy on a sniper. Don't know if anyone has tried it yet. We may be the first. Wouldn't that be cool? :biggrin
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

Again, what is the point of matrix moves if we're using instant hit weapons...
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

oh forgot the last feature of matrix moves, hold crouch when ur in the air and u will stay there (how long depends on what the server admin sets it to).

@sean: dont know y ud b opening up a can of worms, u described it well, tho i doubt ull get many ppl interested in switching discord channels every time their team is switched, but for clan matches that generally what ppl do, yes. U r right tho now that i think about it true blue camper servers have those stupid ass mods that kill u when u move, matrix would b useless if u ran it like that.

@venom: that is all matrix moves r used on now adays, only 2 zark servers. unless the gamespeed on a server is like 0.01 ur not ganna find it particularly useful to dodge bullets, its just used for a change of pace from dodging while adding a few extra features.

I personally hated matrix until i figured out how useful it can b from fall damage (i already knew about all its other features by this time), but now i can take it or leave it.

I find it interesting that no one has truly replicated FHG's style of sniper dm. It was a sniper that was rapid fire all the time (so no crouch to shoot), with low gravity, a super trans, multiple jumps and no pick up weapons, but it was generally camper maps, so ppl got to choose weather they wanted to camp, or fight someone in the middle of the map (like all weapons COD servers, ull have some snipers and some ppl facing off with machine guns that the snipers could pick off :D ), plus it was easier to get to places with low grav and a super fast trans, u actually stood a chance if u didnt spawn in a good spot and had to go looking for one. I still dont like to waste my time playing hide and go seek (with a scope ) b4 i can kill someone, but that style of sniper was the best kind ever. these days ppl display their servers as "freestyle" and i just think to myself "pfft, ya right", FHG style was truly freestyle.
=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

Where can I see this matrix moves sorcery you speak of ?

~ Don't Let The Bastards Drag You Down ~
=(V)=Kevster

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

=(V)=~Sean~ wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:23 am Where can I see this matrix moves sorcery you speak of ?
I don't know of any Matrix Moves servers out there right now, but you can just download the mod and load it up and try it locally. I like it actually. I think it would be pretty cool to use it for sniper. Very different and we, conceivably could be the first ever to implement it on a sniper server. :peace

Here's a link to my dropbox and Matrix Moves: Matrix Moves Beta4

Earlier version: Matrix Moves (Earlier Version)
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

the only 2 servers i know of that use them are both hosted by ftb (for other clans): 74.91.124.251:7767 & 74.91.124.251:7727
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

CS Source Weapons for UT v1.1 release

https://ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=12000

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=Kevster

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

Thanks RJ. I love different weapons! These are very cool! Going right into my collection! :approvecool
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

Just throwing this out there, what about a halo weapons mod or a james bond weapons mod?

Also were doing a lot of dicking around, let's get a vote going?
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:04 pm Also were doing a lot of dicking around, let's get a vote going?
agreed. U guys should know that it would b a big long shot to get something like these weapons and mods nvr used b4 going in this game now adays. Ur best shot as a clan is ganna b ether camper sniper or ig imo.

Return to “Server 5 -=(V)= SNIPER DEEMER FO YO AZZ X-PICKUPS | NY | www.vulpinemission.com”