Mappers help please

=(V)= Server 5: Sniper DeathMatch
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Mappers help please

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

Please see attached map. There is a custom redeemer that isn't being replaced by the redeemer2k4 mod on this server i can pick up the deemer but there is no skin to it. the map still works but the deemer does not can you tell me what redeemer package its calling for?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Re: Mappers help please

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

RJ, you're missing what I believe to be a texture file. I can't launch the map. If you're able to play it, then you must have it. The name of the texture file is nya_inf_tex. Hopefully, that's the only one I'm missing. If you can find it and send it to me, I'll check it out.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

let me know if any other files are missing. see attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=Kevster

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

Hey RJ, that was the only texture I needed. It works, but I don't see anything but regular weapons embedded in this map. What server did you get this map from - is this from one of our servers? When I open a map, I can see what textures and system files the author is using. DM-(NYA)InfinityCity_v3 is running just the standard weapons.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=Kevster wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:12 pm Hey RJ, that was the only texture I needed. It works, but I don't see anything but regular weapons embedded in this map. What server did you get this map from - is this from one of our servers? When I open a map, I can see what textures and system files the author is using. DM-(NYA)InfinityCity_v3 is running just the standard weapons.
Did you see the redeemers in the map?

edit: yes this is on our new and getting popular DM sniper server.

=(V)=Kevster

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:41 pm
=(V)=Kevster wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:12 pm Hey RJ, that was the only texture I needed. It works, but I don't see anything but regular weapons embedded in this map. What server did you get this map from - is this from one of our servers? When I open a map, I can see what textures and system files the author is using. DM-(NYA)InfinityCity_v3 is running just the standard weapons.
(2) redeemers only, in those little shacks, off to the side. Nothing special about them. Just regular redeemers.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=Kevster wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:37 pm
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:41 pm
(2) redeemers only, in those little shacks, off to the side. Nothing special about them. Just regular redeemers.
Something is weird with them. Are you sure the map doesn't call for a custom redeemers? Anyway can you try removing the ones there and re adding the redeemers ? as a fix version?

=(V)=Kevster

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

Yea sure. Consider it done. I'll shoot you the fixed version via dropbox.
=(V)=Kevster

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

Here you go RJ. What I did was delete the existing redeemers, rebuilt and saved the map, then re-zone the little sheds. I wasn't liking the way they were zoned. Looks good now though. Then I added back in, new redeemers and tested the map. I don't see a problem with it, no funkiness. Give 'er a try and let me know if the problem still exists.

Here's the dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3pe7t6qjdd73i ... D.rar?dl=0
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

thanks!!!

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

confirmed fixed thank you!!!

Return to “Server 5 -=(V)= SNIPER DEEMER FO YO AZZ X-PICKUPS | NY | www.vulpinemission.com”