Ini

=(V)=Stample
Co-Leader

Ini

Post by =(V)=Stample »

This is for those of you claiming that I have an unfair ini. My User.ini and Unreal Tournament.ini are now public. You are free to use them and reap all the same "advantages" that I have.

User: http://textuploader.com/dc55c

Unreal Tournament : http://textuploader.com/dc5d1

I'm ecstatic to see my gameplay recreated exactly, as this ini is 100% of the reason that I am able to play the way that I do, as many of you have so diligently pointed out. This will certainly bridge the gap between me and other players, that seems to be a hot topic of discussion lately.

Btw, a decent portion of you desperately need to research what the term "overclocking" actually means.

That is all.
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Re: Ini

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

I don't have a need to modify any of my ini files to try to beat anyone or be faster. I have no reason to Stample. I'm not trying to prove anything. Anytime I game, I do it all with my brain, hand and eye coordination, which is what you should be doing. There's nothing exciting about winning every game (because you've made certain changes to your ini's). I do just fine with the default settings that are used with the downloadable UT package on our server, and most importantly, this provides other players with a fair chance against me.

I experienced your gameplay tonight, I specked you, and all you're going to accomplish with your modified ini's is to drive players away because they can only score very few, if any points. We're trying to bring more players in. All you're doing with all your crazy antics is driving them away.
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

Post by =(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ »

GreySlash=FeignDeath

Using greyslash instead of F for feign death? Ban please
=(V)=Stample
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=Stample »

=(V)=Kevster wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:29 pm I don't have a need to modify any of my ini files to try to beat anyone or be faster. I have no reason to Stample. I'm not trying to prove anything. Anytime I game, I do it all with my brain, hand and eye coordination, which is what you should be doing. There's nothing exciting about winning every game (because you've made certain changes to your ini's). I do just fine with the default settings that are used with the downloadable UT package on our server, and most importantly, this provides other players with a fair chance against me.

I experienced your gameplay tonight, I specked you, and all you're going to accomplish with your modified ini's is to drive players away because they can only score very few, if any points. We're trying to bring more players in. All you're doing with all your crazy antics is driving them away.
Why don't you take a look at it? Very little is modified.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

ughh his ini is not the problem the server settings is the problem.. good job whoever leaked the management discussion.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=Boyzel
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Boyzel »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:21 am ughh his ini is not the problem the server settings is the problem.. good job whoever leaked the management discussion.
Lol...you just did...
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

=(V)=Stample wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:07 am
=(V)=Kevster wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:29 pm I don't have a need to modify any of my ini files to try to beat anyone or be faster. I have no reason to Stample. I'm not trying to prove anything. Anytime I game, I do it all with my brain, hand and eye coordination, which is what you should be doing. There's nothing exciting about winning every game (because you've made certain changes to your ini's). I do just fine with the default settings that are used with the downloadable UT package on our server, and most importantly, this provides other players with a fair chance against me.

Aliases[15]=(Command="Axis aLookUp Speed=+10000.0",Alias=LookUp)
Aliases[16]=(Command="Axis aLookUp Speed=-10000.0",Alias=LookDown)

I remember when we used to do this shit to spin with the rx, good times
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
=(V)=Stample
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=Stample »

=(V)=Boyzel wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:12 pm
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:21 am ughh his ini is not the problem the server settings is the problem.. good job whoever leaked the management discussion.
Lol...you just did...
Okay, now that gave me a good laugh. I'm not even surprised that there is mod discussion about me again, it seems to happen every few years.

You are entirely correct about the server settings. Add in hull, and slide, maybe speed up the missiles, and the game will be more balanced. Of course, some traffic may be lost in removing the current gameplay (which is why I think we should have two versions of rx available on the main server). One major problem with the current version is that you can turret fire missiles from any direction now, when you used to blow yourself up from most angles.

For those of you who aren't taking the opportunity to investigate my ini, I'd like to point a few things out. I have funky controls, I have screen flashes turned off, and my mouse and turn axis speeds have tweaked values. That's it. All of these things are a matter of preference, and what I find to be comfortable.
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:42 pm
=(V)=Stample wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:07 am

Aliases[15]=(Command="Axis aLookUp Speed=+10000.0",Alias=LookUp)
Aliases[16]=(Command="Axis aLookUp Speed=-10000.0",Alias=LookDown)

I remember when we used to do this shit to spin with the rx, good times
It's hilarious, but extremely hard to make use of other than sitting on the flag.
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

=(V)=Stample wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:55 pm One major problem with the current version is that you can turret fire missiles from any direction now, when you used to blow yourself up from most angles.
literally said the same thing in the mod discussion :laugh :laugh :laugh
=(V)=Boyzel
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Boyzel »

It's a 20 year old game... I don't plan on going in and adjusting my INI just so my jet spins and does the stupid dolphin thing you like to do. point is, the way your settings are set up that makes you more "comfortable" gives you a distinct advantage.... honestly I think that would get boring to be that much above everybody else, but you seem to enjoy it.
So now you left us at the point, do we make wholesale changes to the server that tries to even your INI settings out or just allow u to drive people away. But honestly I don't care anymore it's a joke with a slowly dying game you get to stamp your name in helping another mod slowly get killed off... so glad we get to include you as part of our clan. Just because we can go in and alter our INI doesn't mean we have to. Athletes can choose to play clean or they can choose to take altering drugs to increase their performance... race car drivers, all of their cars are supposed to be somewhat the same and have specifications to follow to keep everybody on equal footing. But like you said you get a good laugh out of it, I'm glad you enjoy.... this topic has only just touched on some of your settings, tell everybody about your mouse settings and how you fly and are able to shoot and turn at the same time. Or how you've used exploits in the past like the rate of firing for your IG.... I remember it looking like a light show, talk about that.... be proud of your "comfortable" settings....
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

I said the same thing, if we don't have a strong management team, then we don't have one at all, IMO. Looks like we may need to revise and make some changes.

As far as Stample goes, I used to be young and did stupid things as well, for instance, I used to play with a 75 sensitivity, which made me do crazy shit with my jet as well, but as far as I went was spinning my jet in a tornado formation, that was it. But unlike Stample, it got boring to me real quick and got back to reality real fast because I understood that some other people may frown upon what I was doing. We have to understand that Stample is a young buck, he's going to push the envelope, just like I used to, we just got to give him time to mature, and when that time comes, he's either going to leave UT or play more fairly.

Until he does, do we kick him out or do we modify the server settings to accommodate everyone's needs/wants? I go for the latter part. Why? Because I feel that Stample will grow up and if not, then I gave him too much of the benefit of the doubt.

The difference between my time and his time era's are, if I did any stupid shit that he's doing now, I would've been banned but I have to understand that times change, and we either adapt or perish. The best thing I can do is tell Stample to quit his antics and play like a normal player, without tweaking his .ini. Is he going to listen, probably not, but as the saying goes, give a person enough rope, they will hang themselves. And that goes for Management too, I will find out who's leaking, so stop it now or I will do a complete uhaul of Management, to my liking, and trust me, that's not a threat, not a promise, that's the truth.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

SuperHex
Forums Elite

Post by SuperHex »

luv u stampie the cow, you were the only one i had a hard time shootin down with ig <3
=(V)=Stample
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=Stample »

=(V)=Joker wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:14 pm
I said the same thing, if we don't have a strong management team, then we don't have one at all, IMO. Looks like we may need to revise and make some changes.

As far as Stample goes, I used to be young and did stupid things as well, for instance, I used to play with a 75 sensitivity, which made me do crazy shit with my jet as well, but as far as I went was spinning my jet in a tornado formation, that was it. But unlike Stample, it got boring to me real quick and got back to reality real fast because I understood that some other people may frown upon what I was doing. We have to understand that Stample is a young buck, he's going to push the envelope, just like I used to, we just got to give him time to mature, and when that time comes, he's either going to leave UT or play more fairly.

Until he does, do we kick him out or do we modify the server settings to accommodate everyone's needs/wants? I go for the latter part. Why? Because I feel that Stample will grow up and if not, then I gave him too much of the benefit of the doubt.

The difference between my time and his time era's are, if I did any stupid shit that he's doing now, I would've been banned but I have to understand that times change, and we either adapt or perish. The best thing I can do is tell Stample to quit his antics and play like a normal player, without tweaking his .ini. Is he going to listen, probably not, but as the saying goes, give a person enough rope, they will hang themselves. And that goes for Management too, I will find out who's leaking, so stop it now or I will do a complete uhaul of Management, to my liking, and trust me, that's not a threat, not a promise, that's the truth.
Boyzel wasn't very subtle in his shit talking on the server last night, and RJ gave it away completely in this thread.

I'd like a concrete list of things I currently do that are expected to change. I've tried going easy, and had bans threatened even for that.
So please, list out some things that I could do to "mature", I've already stopped the glitches, even those that don't affect the gameplay (such as laser light shows at the end of the match).
SuperHex wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:53 pm luv u stampie the cow, you were the only one i had a hard time shootin down with ig <3
luv u2 sexy
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

I think this is the only solution now

Are you by chance made of wood stamp?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
=(V)=Boyzel
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Boyzel »

Shit Taking? Sad that is all you got from trying to talk to you,... if you want your answer try reading everyone's post about the stuff you pull in server. But I like how you try and be subtle on admitting your past cheat and justify it by saying it was "at the end of a game" but moving on, really just read past post, but I think you already know what you do....

Return to “UT 99 Specific Discussion”