[Release] ACE v1.1d

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

[Release] ACE v1.1d

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

anth wrote:*** INTRODUCTION ***

Hello everyone. People running Windows 10 were still experiencing a lot of issues with ACE v1.1b. This release should fix all of those issues.

**Please note that this release comes with a new version of NPLoader. You WILL have to update your server.ini file.**

This is the list of changes:
  • [FIXED] Exec commands such as suicide, throwweapon, and viewclass are no longer being executed twice
  • [FIXED] The ACE logo now once again shows the current version
  • [FIXED] Kicks for corrupted D3D9.dll files (for people who had activated the windows 10 developer mode)
  • [FIXED} Wine clients crashing
  • [FIXED] PlayerManager not spawning on WINE servers
  • [FIXED] AutoConfig now correctly handles case-insensitive file names on linux servers
  • [FIXED] Internal Error -7 kicks for people using the latest win10
  • [ADDED] Support for the ENBSeries wrapper (latest version only!)
  • [CHANGED] This version of ACE comes with a new version of NPLoader. This new version includes mostly low-level changes to improve stability, compatibility, and to support other Unreal Engine games. One change that people will notice, however, is that you no longer get disconnected when you have to install mods. Instead, NPLoader starts a 60 second timer after which you get disconnected from the server. This 60 second period should suffice to install mods and manually reconnect.
A full list of changes will be made available at:
http://utgl.unrealadmin.org/ACE/changes.txt

*** INSTALLATION ***

Please follow these steps to install ACE v1.1d:
  • Shut down your server
  • Unzip the package in your server's root folder
  • If your server runs NPLoader v1.7 (which comes with ACE v1.1b) or lower, edit your server.ini file and change ServerActors=NPLoader_<yourversion>.NPLActor to ServerActors=NPLoader_v18.NPLActor
  • If your server already runs NPLoader v1.8 or greater, or if you have already updated your server.ini file, you can now reboot your server.
*** CONFIGURATION ***

Please refer to the SETTINGS.txt document included in the package.

*** KNOWN ISSUES ***

Installation Issues: Some other testers have reported issues installing the server files. Most of these are caused by outdated system libraries. Please note that you will need glibc 2.15 or later on Linux. Linux distributions released before 2012 might have older versions of glibc.

A second problem seems to occur for certain admins running x86_64 Linux servers. These admins might see the following error message:
Code:

Code: Select all

Path to the PlayerManager: /data/ut-server/System/PlayerManager/ACEv11d_M
ACE: ERROR - Communication with PlayerManager failed - poll errno: 4 Interrupted system call
ACE: ERROR - PlayerManager Connection Failed
[ACEv11d]: ERROR: ACE could not spawn the PlayerManager.
[ACEv11d]: ERROR: ACE is now disabled.
ACE: ERROR - PlayerManager Connection Shutting Down!
This is most likely caused by a corrupted PlayerManager file. Please make sure that you upload the files in binary mode rather than text mode!

Kick logs that say "Not kicking because bStrictSystemLibraryChecks is set to false": This is not technically an issue. ACE v1.0+ has some very aggressive detection routines that detect a lot of legitimate external programs (e.g., Fraps, Display Drivers, Sound drivers, virus scanners...) because they do terrible things to your system DLLs. If you see this kick status, just ignore the log. The player will not be kicked.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: [Release] ACE v1.1d

who wants to try this on the server?

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

I can generally anytime Sat, Sun, Mon
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:38 pm I can generally anytime Sat, Sun, Mon
cool I'll see if i can test from my laptop we def need 2 or more players

I already created the config so it's just a quick stop drop and pop

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Giggity. I can see if ICR will help if no one else steps up.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Bump

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

we really need a Linux player but i can make time maybe Saturday night or Sunday

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Saturday 430pm CST and on I will be busy.. House warming party. Anytime before then Saturday is good for me or anytime Sunday.

=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:32 am we really need a Linux player but i can make time maybe Saturday night or Sunday
If I had a spare box that could handle a particular flavor of Linux, I'd help you out. Everything I have right now though, is basically train wrecks that can barely run any flavor of Windows. :omg-shocked
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

=(V)=Kevster wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:26 pm
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:32 am we really need a Linux player but i can make time maybe Saturday night or Sunday
If I had a spare box that could handle a particular flavor of Linux, I'd help you out. Everything I have right now though, is basically train wrecks that can barely run any flavor of Windows. :omg-shocked
You wanna see a train wreck?
Johnny-Depp-Sick.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

sorry we never got to test yesterday. I'm hoping to throw it on soon. Maybe after work. I wanted to put it on Saturday and Sunday but people were playing all weekend.. I can only assume to escape the heat LOL

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:18 pm sorry we never got to test yesterday. I'm hoping to throw it on soon. Maybe after work. I wanted to put it on Saturday and Sunday but people were playing all weekend.. I can only assume to escape the heat LOL
LoL

I kept searching and waiting. XD :thumbup

Nyx
Forums Master

Post by Nyx »

Do you have any plans of adding an anticheat on the server? There was some suspicious player online at this time of posting.
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

I believe RJ is not going to be home for about a week, as this is what he told me (unless it was a typo?), but now would definitely be a great time to do it as my PC is finally up and working again, for now, yay, so now I'll be able to put my input in.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

Nyx
Forums Master

Post by Nyx »

Understandable. I'm sure it would make a difference for sure, if the player in question is clean, there won't be a drastic change on his gameplay anyway.

Return to “UT 99 Specific Discussion”