Arm / Disarm RX Warhead in game

=Dallas=
Forums Participant

Arm / Disarm RX Warhead in game

Post by =Dallas= »

Hello,

Does anyone know how to arm/disarm the RX warhead? I know how to set the default in the NexGen Mod screen. However, I am told there is also a way to later change it. One player shared they can do this via the mouse wheel, but my mouse wheel is set to scroll through weapons so perhaps I have overwritten any default binding. I have looked through the NexGen settings and the Ut99 Preferences but do not see anything that stands out.

Thanks
Dallas
=Dallas=
Forums Participant

Re: Arm / Disarm RX Warhead in game

Post by =Dallas= »

Never mind, just figured it out. In keyboard mode it is your right / left keys (not the arrows, what you have set up in UT99 / Preferences / Controls for Strafe Left and Strafe Right).
=Dallas=
Forums Participant

Post by =Dallas= »

Looks like it is the mouse wheel when in mouse Mode. However it does not work for me. Even if I clear my mouse wheel binds. I guess I'm missing the default binds. Anyone know how to restore them?
=Dallas=
Forums Participant

Post by =Dallas= »

""""crickets""""
=(V)=Stample
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=Stample »

hit enter to change modes

alternatively, type !o, find the "mods" tab, find the dropdown that says "default warstat controller", and change it from there
=(V)=Mar
Colonel

Post by =(V)=Mar »

=Dallas= wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:22 pm Looks like it is the mouse wheel when in mouse Mode. However it does not work for me. Even if I clear my mouse wheel binds. I guess I'm missing the default binds. Anyone know how to restore them?
You need the following keybinds for mouse. They are set only once, they are not re-added to allow customization. (If for some reason you wish to move that keybind to another place)

Keybind commands are:
RXScrollUp
RXScrollDown
Screenshot 2021-04-28 070606.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

=(V)=Mar wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:09 am
=Dallas= wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:22 pm Looks like it is the mouse wheel when in mouse Mode. However it does not work for me. Even if I clear my mouse wheel binds. I guess I'm missing the default binds. Anyone know how to restore them?
You need the following keybinds for mouse. They are set only once, they are not re-added to allow customization. (If for some reason you wish to move that keybind to another place)

Keybind commands are:
RXScrollUp
RXScrollDown

Hey Mar, mucho tiempo mi amigo'! What's been going on? Good to see you! :thumbup
=(V)=Mar
Colonel

Post by =(V)=Mar »

=(V)=Kevster wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:36 pm
=(V)=Mar wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:09 am

Keybind commands are:
RXScrollUp
RXScrollDown

Hey Mar, mucho tiempo mi amigo'! What's been going on? Good to see you! :thumbup
Hey Kevster, nothing much going on here. Great to see you too :cow5 :vmrocks

Return to “UT 99 Specific Discussion”