What did you recently buy. xD

General spam that should not be elsewhere.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: What did you recently buy. xD

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

LeeStricklin wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:33 am My Kova 2016 (intended to be a budget gaming mouse, so I aint mad about it) bit the dust so I tossed it out and replace it with a Pro Intellimouse which is the gaming-centric modernization of the classic Intellimouse 3.0 that a lot of gamers loved back in the day. I then took my worn out cheap ass mouse pad that I originally only intended to use for a month (which turned into two years lol) with a CS Hyde C4 NGen. Then to top it all off, I ripped the skates off my mouse and slapped on some Lexip Ceramic mouse feet onto the thing. Put all of that in place and I now have a mouse with one of the best sensors (PixArt PAW3389) gliding across a teflon mouse pad like an air hockey puck. Not a bad way to burn $120. Only thing missing from the equation is something to keep my palm from making too much contact with the surface, may invest in a fingerless glove or something.

Pro Intellimouse.jpg
Ceramic Feet.jpg
Mousepad.jpg
New Mouse.jpg
Very cool!

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/owne ... NU6900BXZA

I am retiring my 23" Acer monitor. I have a 43" Samsung 4K TV / Monitor on its way from Best Buy. Got it for a great price. It only has a 1 year warranty - I'm kinda bummed about that. In reviews I've read, folks are saying the software and menu transition time are horrible. One dude said he bought it to use as a PC monitor, and it worked great for that. He stated that VLC media player looked awesome. That review is what sold me on it. :)

It will get hooked up to my hybrid vacuum tube / digital 330 Watt per channel stereo system. I have a 1982 BSR 15" dual-voice coil subwoofer in this system.

A friend threw a broken 40" Sony Bravia at me. It was only 10 years old. I replaced 2 daughter boards and soldered in an additional 10 Ohm resistor on one of the boards, but no go.

I hate admitting defeat, but this one beat me. Took a gamble with it, lost 95.00 in parts. I'll let you decide what my labor charge to myself should have been.

:gun3

~ Don't Let The Bastards Drag You Down ~
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

picked up entire brake replacements for my SQ5 over 1k in parts I got for 500$ winning! 380MM rotors are freaking yuuuge and heavy AF

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!

Return to “Spam for fun”