What did you recently buy. xD

General spam that should not be elsewhere.
Post Reply
User avatar
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 11391
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: New York
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: What did you recently buy. xD

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

LeeStricklin wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:33 am My Kova 2016 (intended to be a budget gaming mouse, so I aint mad about it) bit the dust so I tossed it out and replace it with a Pro Intellimouse which is the gaming-centric modernization of the classic Intellimouse 3.0 that a lot of gamers loved back in the day. I then took my worn out cheap ass mouse pad that I originally only intended to use for a month (which turned into two years lol) with a CS Hyde C4 NGen. Then to top it all off, I ripped the skates off my mouse and slapped on some Lexip Ceramic mouse feet onto the thing. Put all of that in place and I now have a mouse with one of the best sensors (PixArt PAW3389) gliding across a teflon mouse pad like an air hockey puck. Not a bad way to burn $120. Only thing missing from the equation is something to keep my palm from making too much contact with the surface, may invest in a fingerless glove or something.

Pro Intellimouse.jpg
Ceramic Feet.jpg
Mousepad.jpg
New Mouse.jpg
Very cool!
Image
Image
Image

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
User avatar
=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class
Posts: 430
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:15 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: What did you recently buy. xD

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/owne ... NU6900BXZA

I am retiring my 23" Acer monitor. I have a 43" Samsung 4K TV / Monitor on its way from Best Buy. Got it for a great price. It only has a 1 year warranty - I'm kinda bummed about that. In reviews I've read, folks are saying the software and menu transition time are horrible. One dude said he bought it to use as a PC monitor, and it worked great for that. He stated that VLC media player looked awesome. That review is what sold me on it. :)

It will get hooked up to my hybrid vacuum tube / digital 330 Watt per channel stereo system. I have a 1982 BSR 15" dual-voice coil subwoofer in this system.

A friend threw a broken 40" Sony Bravia at me. It was only 10 years old. I replaced 2 daughter boards and soldered in an additional 10 Ohm resistor on one of the boards, but no go.

I hate admitting defeat, but this one beat me. Took a gamble with it, lost 95.00 in parts. I'll let you decide what my labor charge to myself should have been.

:gun3
Image

~ Don't Let The Bastards Drag You Down ~
User avatar
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 11391
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: New York
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: What did you recently buy. xD

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

picked up entire brake replacements for my SQ5 over 1k in parts I got for 500$ winning! 380MM rotors are freaking yuuuge and heavy AF
Image
Image
Image

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
User avatar
LeeStricklin
Forums Participant
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:19 am

Re: What did you recently buy. xD

Post by LeeStricklin »

One of the biggest joys of living near St Louis is literally having THE BEST beer in the country readily available. Pic very much related, Schlafly’s best seasonal IPA.
https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/583/86106/
DD9B27A0-7787-45DC-8ED4-B48E8EC84F26.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master
Posts: 6994
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:19 pm
Location: The Throne of VM
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: What did you recently buy. xD

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

154371643_10157447141062827_4424274145821345703_n.jpg
154969755_10157447140532827_1412028886117366108_o.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader
Posts: 2084
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:59 pm
Location: Narnia
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: What did you recently buy. xD

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

LeeStricklin wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:15 am One of the biggest joys of living near St Louis is literally having THE BEST beer in the country readily available. Pic very much related, Schlafly’s best seasonal IPA.
https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/583/86106/

DD9B27A0-7787-45DC-8ED4-B48E8EC84F26.jpeg
Where abouts do you stay? I'm also in the St Louis area...


Also slick looking KIA CM
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

Image
User avatar
LeeStricklin
Forums Participant
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:19 am

Re: What did you recently buy. xD

Post by LeeStricklin »

=(V)=CandyMan wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:08 pm 154371643_10157447141062827_4424274145821345703_n.jpg

154969755_10157447140532827_1412028886117366108_o.jpg
Took my driving test in one of those, the one I was in drove ridiculously smooth, couldn't even feel the gears shift.
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:07 pm
LeeStricklin wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:15 am One of the biggest joys of living near St Louis is literally having THE BEST beer in the country readily available. Pic very much related, Schlafly’s best seasonal IPA.
https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/583/86106/

DD9B27A0-7787-45DC-8ED4-B48E8EC84F26.jpeg
Where abouts do you stay? I'm also in the St Louis area...


Also slick looking KIA CM
A couple years ago I was living in the downtown on Tucker and Cole st, but me and my wife eventually moved out of there due to the violence getting ridiculous as shootings, carjackings, police causing riots (had to dip out of work to avoid the widely publicized kettling incident actually), etc. were a real problem. Now we live out in St Charles County.
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader
Posts: 2084
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:59 pm
Location: Narnia
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: What did you recently buy. xD

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

LeeStricklin wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:14 am A couple years ago I was living in the downtown on Tucker and Cole st, but me and my wife eventually moved out of there due to the violence getting ridiculous as shootings, carjackings, police causing riots (had to dip out of work to avoid the widely publicized kettling incident actually), etc. were a real problem. Now we live out in St Charles County.
Yeah the crap is stupid. We are in the St Louis County area. We went to the St Louis aquarium yesterday for the first time. That was cool =)
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

Image
Post Reply

Return to “Spam for fun”