New mission names? :)

Photography, Cars, Animals, Wood and leather crafting or whatever your hobby may be!
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: New mission names? :)

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

=(V)=CandyMan wrote:
Cross_Eyed_Noob wrote:
=(V)=CandyMan wrote:It collapsed because I bitched and moaned about spawnkilling that Viper was doing excessively. LOL, so me and a few other's left and left all the egotistical punks in there :P
And now you accept it ?

wow ... I just quitted a "Twisted" game with retards doing nothing but coming to our base and spamming the door ... much skill, such plays ....
I never had a problem with spawnkilling but when it's done against teams that are down a player, THEN I have an issue with it. If I remember correctly, that was the situation in -[AA]-, it was being done to teams that were down a player.

I still tell people about it in the server and such. The only exception about it is if the team with one less player is winning by a few caps, then I can see doing it to slow them down, other than that, if someone is doing it right from the gecko, then it's not right. The team that has less players should have the upper hand in doing it first.

I remember laughing my ass off because of this LMAO

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

oh and there s no spawn protect on the server anymore since trans was added.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
=(V)=CandyMan wrote:
Cross_Eyed_Noob wrote:
=(V)=CandyMan wrote:It collapsed because I bitched and moaned about spawnkilling that Viper was doing excessively. LOL, so me and a few other's left and left all the egotistical punks in there :P
And now you accept it ?

wow ... I just quitted a "Twisted" game with retards doing nothing but coming to our base and spamming the door ... much skill, such plays ....
I never had a problem with spawnkilling but when it's done against teams that are down a player, THEN I have an issue with it. If I remember correctly, that was the situation in -[AA]-, it was being done to teams that were down a player.

I still tell people about it in the server and such. The only exception about it is if the team with one less player is winning by a few caps, then I can see doing it to slow them down, other than that, if someone is doing it right from the gecko, then it's not right. The team that has less players should have the upper hand in doing it first.

I remember laughing my ass off because of this LMAO
Yea, you guys were cool doing it against a team with one less player..

I laugh at it all now, lmao.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

=(V)=Chopper wrote:I've seen this happening as well, and I've Seen CM bitching about teams while it was happening, but what he FAILED to see, is that as soon as the team got to our side they started with the constant spawnkilling, so, as expected, I went and retaliated with some payback... lol

You come repeatedly spawnkill me, you can bet your ass I'll be over be over there doing the same right back at ya, and not giving a damn how the teams might look.
Lately, I only do it when someone does it to me. In reality, someone from your team is going to do it, so it's going to cause one of us to go to the other base to do it. So it's always spawnkilling season in the server :P

I just look at it from my point of view, as long as I am not doing it, then it shouldn't be done to me but then my team screws me with grade 5 sandpaper :(

Nyx
Forums Master

Post by Nyx »

=(V)=CandyMan wrote:
Nyuu wrote:I remember AA as well
Were you in -[AA]-?

It collapsed because I bitched and moaned about spawnkilling that Viper was doing excessively. LOL, so me and a few other's left and left all the egotistical punks in there :P
no
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

So the whole thing was the reason about WINGS death?!!
Signature made by =(V)=D/\SH
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

=(V)=NyteBlayDe wrote:So the whole thing was the reason about WINGS death?!!
No. This stuff had nothing to do with WINGS death, it had to do with internal issues when the Clan Leader wouldn't open up to other suggestions, it was always his way.

NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

AHA ,Now i got it ,So it's about the clan leader.
Signature made by =(V)=D/\SH
=(V)=]v[yster
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=]v[yster »

=(V)=CandyMan wrote:
I hadn't been following this thread until just now. It's funny how you put this CM. How it's true that to win sometimes a bit of ornery spawnkilling is in order, such as to slow down a team who's winning, who has an extra player, to even out things coz they did it to you first. In reality, the team who spawnkills more and done by more players has the better chance of winning, chances are. Sometimes it feels better to lose having played CTF legitimately than to win by playing cheaply. I know one thing, as Chopper said, after I feel it's become excessive, and only after someone else starts it, it becomes my dutiful right to exact revenge in the hellish worst way I possibly can :boxing
Cross_Eyed_Noob
V.I.P.

Post by Cross_Eyed_Noob »

I love how UncleG chimes in when they needed tournament rules for the matches they had last weekend.

He's an oldschool dood so, if he says it this way you'll know that that has been an ongoing issue from the old times too, it's not like some says that spawnkilling was a "normal" thing to do in the past and no one complained about it ...

Anyway here ... just quoting from HoF's forums:
Originally posted by UncleG_{HoF}
Rules... hmm I have one I can think of :)

We are doing this tournament to unite the UT community. Try to keep things fun and balanced, if you are spawkilling and such and your team is already crushin it. Lay off and try to just keep the matches enjoyable. Thanks to all who reads this =D
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

you have to remember the jets changed so many times from the past its a different game these days,

Stealth
Forums Master

Post by Stealth »

Hm... Diwory Mission? :computer
Stealth
Forums Master

Post by Stealth »

Vision Mission? :buddies

ViSSion? :rofl

ViSSion Mission :bestwishes