doubt with voltages

Need help with computer related stuff? This is their spot!
=(V)=betho
Pilot First Class

doubt with voltages

Post by =(V)=betho »

Hi guys
The problems with my pc continue and I have not yet been able to save to repair it for several reasons, now a ram memory is burned (literally) and the same slot now I only have one ram, I have done everything possible to keep it alive and I have achieved but now my question is with the voltages that marked especially with the -5 volts is too excessive for me although to be honest I had never seen that voltage in previous revisions well I only need your help to know if it is normal (for me not ) I searched the internet but nowhere have I seen that voltage
Currently I only have money to change the psu but I still do not know if the problems started with the psu or the motherboard if it was a problem with the motherboard it would not make sense to change the psu
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: doubt with voltages

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

If I can get downstairs ill compare with my desktop my laptop doesn't show the same stuff

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!

Return to “Computer Geeks”