Re: Forum Rules
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:12 pm
1. Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.
2. Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated.
3. Members are asked to not act as “back seat moderators”. If you would like to submit a report then use the option at the bottom right corner of each post.
4. Members should remember this board is aimed at a general audience. Posting pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated.
5. Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.
6. Members are asked only to post in English, as this is an English speaking community. You can make a post in your native language, as long as you provide an English translation under it.
7. Spam is not tolerated here under any circumstance. This includes offering hosting services (charged and free), installation services, solicitation etc. Product/Service advertising of any commercial/profit or non-profit organization is NOT allowed. Clan/Server advertisements should be posted in the relevant forum section.
8. Do not submit any personal information of yourself or anyone else. Facebook/X-fire etc links can be given at your own risk.
9. Respect other members and the Admins
10. No religious/political/racial discussions are allowed. References to the above subjects either in posts, avatars and/or signatures may be removed depending on the judgment of the Admins.
The above forum rules where applicable also apply to private messaging. The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit, remove or put on moderation queue any post at any time. The above rules are subject to change without the need of informing the forum users. The Leadership and Management of Vulpine Mission has no responsibility for any illegal activities (and damages resulting from such activities) of individual members.
Registration on these forums means that you have read, understood and agreed on the above rules.