Hello all !

Stop in, say hi and introduce yourself! / Bienvenidos al foro! Saluden y preséntese!
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Re: Hello all !

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

The Kevster welcomes you to our VM community. :approvecool
=(V)=TheRegular
Forums Elite

Post by =(V)=TheRegular »

Hey Vicky ! Welcome !!
=(V)=_The_Greek_
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=_The_Greek_ »

Hello! Welcome to our forums. I m glad you like our BT server...and I m sure that - just like Candy said, as an ex SLV player, you ll also love our RX8 server.

I m glad sun>you was able to help you...As a true BT legend that I am, I do my best to help new players, so if you need any BT secrets let me know. I love BT.
=(V)=MTDESTROY
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=MTDESTROY »

=(V)=_The_Greek_ wrote:Hello! Welcome to our forums. I m glad you like our BT server...and I m sure that - just like Candy said, as an ex SLV player, you ll also love our RX8 server.

I m glad sun>you was able to help you...As a true BT legend that I am, I do my best to help new players, so if you need any BT secrets let me know. I love BT.
Yeay ! SLV was a really cool mod, that's a shame it totally died... Anyway i'll check the RX server out and if you see me on the BT server i'll be happy to have some help ! :smilewinkgrin
There are a few people saying that i progress fastly, it really helps me to be more perseverant !

From now i can cap on the map Rush2008 in less than 50secs, that's my actual level after 1 week of BT, and that's because a lot of you helped me with the controls and a few tricks ! I hope that someday i'll be able to cap on every map the server has ! :vmrocks

Return to “Guests and Visitors / Visitantes”