VM DONATIONS

=(V)=]v[yster
Pilot First Class

Re: VM DONATIONS

Post by =(V)=]v[yster »

Wow what a generous donation! :vmrocks Cows ain't all half bad.
=(V)=Prince Vegeta
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Prince Vegeta »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:IT WAS UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU HAVE DECIVED ME AGAIN NEVER MORE SITH FILTH!
Cool Jedi Movie: [youtube]6-HUgzYPm9g[/youtube]
=(V)=Boyzel
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Boyzel »

Shout out to GMAN for his contribution to the server! Thanks!! Guy like him that help keep the server going!!
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

Server bill is due next month. We are so close to our 6 month goal!!! NOW that we dont have to pay for Team speak the bill has dropped a little. Please consider donating to help keep us afloat :)

Don't feel bad if you can't Everyone contributes in their own way :)

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:44 pm Server bill is due next month. We are so close to our 6 month goal!!! NOW that we dont have to pay for Team speak the bill has dropped a little. Please consider donating to help keep us afloat :)

==========================
In case the image re-direct goes down, you can use the direct link for your donations: https://www.nfoservers.com/donate.pl?fo ... ission.com
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=Boyzel
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Boyzel »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:44 pm Server bill is due next month. We are so close to our 6 month goal!!! NOW that we dont have to pay for Team speak the bill has dropped a little. Please consider donating to help keep us afloat :)

RJ, Can you post what the breakdown of what needs to be paid?
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=Boyzel wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:09 pm

RJ, Can you post what the breakdown of what needs to be paid?
Not sure what you need, but the whole server is a VDS we rent which allows us to host as many servers as the specs allow. as of now we have 2 RX servers BT MH and Siege and our web hosting. This is 226 every 6 months.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=Boyzel
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Boyzel »

Just trying to get a grasp on what we have to pay now with TS gone. Is there a way to trim down the package, any other options ? Do we get enough traffic to support 5 servers?
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

the whole reason why we have a VDS is so we have more control banning lamers and hackers. The cost went up a little bit ( i was misled on the cost, which pissed me off) our VDS is one box hosting as many servers as we want along with our web hosting.

for instance we can host other games outside of UT if we wanted to as well. https://www.nfoservers.com/order.php click the drop down on order server and you can see what we can host.

lag - the reason why the server runs so well is because we dont share with 100 other servers

with TS the bill was 277 every 6 months

now its what it is now

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Oh! No wonder why there's hardly lag with extra players.. that's beefy and awesome! Id venture to say having this setup goes a long way for stability. SLV was always laggy when we reached peak capacity enforced by host specifications.
And goes a long way for cost savings for all the servers that I'm sure would otherwise cost a lot more. I wonder where NFO runs their servers out of. Like they might rent the servers themselves and serve as middlemen/a setup specialty company while the provider above them takes care of server issues. They may be on the backbone of the Internet with redundant backups which is cool. Server technology is awesome. They use hypervisor? Badass! That's top of the line technology run on SUPER BEEFY servers (only one other server technology I know of hitting the market that's newer). Love the setup, awesome! It's a good cost for low to no hassel server issues with additionsl admin options. Wish I could donate again. As I've promised for months that is my goal. But I recently donated to a couple other causes instead.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:06 am Oh! No wonder why there's hardly lag with extra players.. that's beefy and awesome! Id venture to say having this setup goes a long way for stability. SLV was always laggy when we reached peak capacity enforced by host specifications.
And goes a long way for cost savings for all the servers that I'm sure would otherwise cost a lot more. I wonder where NFO runs their servers out of. Like they might rent the servers themselves and serve as middlemen/a setup specialty company while the provider above them takes care of server issues. They may be on the backbone of the Internet with redundant backups which is cool. Server technology is awesome. They use hypervisor? Badass! That's top of the line technology run on SUPER BEEFY servers (only one other server technology I know of hitting the market that's newer). Love the setup, awesome! It's a good cost for low to no hassel server issues with additionsl admin options. Wish I could donate again. As I've promised for months that is my goal. But I recently donated to a couple other causes instead.
Your server is currently being hosted on a 4 cores of a Dual Intel Xeon E5-2697Av4 (Broadwell 2.6ghz) node with 4 total processor cores and 4 gigabytes of RAM. The database code for this node is nyc-virtual-vm2016vds; its OS is Windows.

These are the current stats on your entire machine (not just your game server), based on the last 5 minute period:

CPU usage: 10.06%
Free physical memory: 2780mb
Machine uptime: 38 days, 5 hours, 15 minutes, 31 seconds

Permanent grandfathering -- as long as you keep the same server in the same configuration, your price will never change (most location changes will also not change the price)
Guaranteed non-overloaded servers that are tweaked to the extreme
The fastest machines. All our machines are company-owned, and our fastest ones have:

Dual Intel Xeon E5-2697A v4 (16-core) processors (32 cores total)
192 GB of the fastest available RAM
Four SSDs in RAID

Access to up to 100 Gbps of super-premium bandwidth at our 9 locations, from InterNAP and others

Most of our locations use pure Internap bandwidth. We chose Internap for its performance and reliability, and so have many other companies, including Microsoft, Alaska Airlines, Chase, Riot Games, and Sony. We buy directly from Internap, not through a reseller.

Internap gets its high performance by buying direct connections to many Tier 1 providers, such as Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, GTT/tinet, Verio/NTT, CenturyLink, and Telia, and choosing the best path to reach clients through a proprietary system called MIRO (tm) (Managed Internet Route Optimizer). MIRO makes frequent, automatic routing adjustments based on characteristics including latency, packet loss, and route stability, and it provides much higher performance than standard BGP methods.

Our Premium locations are based on a strong foundation of Internap bandwidth, but we use additional peering and transit as well as our own optimizations to further enhance it and bring latencies down to the lowest that we can make them for our customers. Premium locations should offer the best possible latencies in their respective cities -- not just lower than Internap alone, but lower than anyone else out there.

Premium locations also have a higher capacity that allows them to absorb larger floods of traffic in Denial of Service attacks.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

8==D :cool

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

we have met and exceeded our donation goal!!! Thank you to all who have donated. PM me if you don't mind being called out for your generous donations!

See you in 6 months! LOL

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Thanks to @=(V)=~Sean~ for your donation! means a lot!

Two other members have donated but have not come forward so I wont put them on blast! LOL

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

New donation links on the top of the forum or you can use this link forum/donate

Thank you for those who have recently donated!

Return to “General Discussion”