The One Who Knocks...

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Re: The One Who Knocks...

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

I ain't scared girl friend...
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

@=(V)=BloodyRabbit @NyteBlayDe @=(V)=RocketJedi what's going to happen to you when you come face to face with your fears? Death isn't something you should fear. God isn't something you shall fear. Hell isn't something you should fear. It's that thing that you know nothing about.. everyone else knows better.

The 23rd is approaching is fast.. before one of you, have to ask for mercy (might be a pun) then the week of the 30th, you better ask every damn God that's on this planet for strength...

Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Yeah baby, talk dirty. Call me a slut. Oh yeah. Get me rowdy! Pull my fucking hair!!

P.s. Set your purse down before we play. You're gonna need both hands for my dick in this rapeing.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

In one week, your fate lies in the hands by this: https://www.random.org/lists/

In two weeks... I'll make a new pet... in the unknown, it's my playground. Who knows, maybe more people will step up.. Kong? Mercy? Killah? Aurelius? Mary? Pinky? Shit stain they call Stample? A3? Or should I call people like Boyzel? Shake? Chopper? Myster? Viper? All who have the BALLS to face me? What other names have I forgotten? Nyx? Zodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd? Super?! Are you there?
download.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

You asked for it and i'll give it to you. Just give me time and date.

I ain't afraid of you CandyBoy!
Signature made by =(V)=D/\SH
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

NyteBlayDe wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:58 am You asked for it and i'll give it to you. Just give me time and date.

Ladies and gentlemen, take a look at your pretty boy magician Nyte. The other "jokester" of the server, the guy who does more tricks then Jester himself. I don't know who he's trying to impress, the other little kids in the server or himself. With the spins and turns, you'd think Raiden as returned. But, as usual, another one, living in someone elses shadows, can't come up with something new.

=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

@NyteBlayDe @=(V)=BloodyRabbit @=(V)=RocketJedi

3 days.....

One of you unlucky men face me.

NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

=(V)=CandyMan wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:57 am
NyteBlayDe wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:58 am You asked for it and i'll give it to you. Just give me time and date.

Ladies and gentlemen, take a look at your pretty boy magician Nyte. The other "jokester" of the server, the guy who does more tricks then Jester himself. I don't know who he's trying to impress, the other little kids in the server or himself. With the spins and turns, you'd think Raiden as returned. But, as usual, another one, living in someone elses shadows, can't come up with something new.
Atleast say that when you can KEEP up! So bad you just said i can't come up with something new yet you can't keep up with me. You just made a joke of yourself ,CandyBoiii
Signature made by =(V)=D/\SH
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

I like you Nyte.. what you fail to forget is, I can keep up with you, I just choose not to. See, I don't need to play by your rules or play by your special antics in the server, to beat you.

If the randomizer chooses you, then you will have the power to choose which server we play on. Let's just hope you choose wisely...

=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Lucky for one of you, I work both days next week.. on the 30th and the 1st. But, that won't stop me.. I'll face you when I get home. The question is.. will you you be up? I already know the answer. If it's Bloody.. No. If it's RJ, No. Nyte, Maybe.

See.. I gave you the power to choose the day to face me, out of the two.. This is War.. so we can tango with all the jets.. or Boots on the Ground.. strictly Normal Weapons.. But.. you don't have the power to select the time. Because one, you weren't going to screw me.. two, I wasn't guaranteed to have off those two days anyways.. So.. I will still face either one of you. No excuses on my end. The ball is now in your court for next Saturday and Sunday, I just hope you're prepared for it. Tomorrow, one of your names gets picked. I hope you're ready.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

My butthole just threw up in my pants...

=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Looks like my birthday and Christmas will be celebrated on the same day for me... and unlucky for you, Bloody.

=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Pandora's Box and the Gates of Hell are both the same thing... See, there something you should know Bloody and it's this, I'm very good under pressure. So whether you pick Sunday and we do this IG/NW or you choose Saturday and we do this with every version of RX, you going to get everything thrown at you. I'm not the underdog here, you are.

No gimmicks, no "beast", no "joker".. you're facing strictly the one word that is part of my name... The Man... and let's put it this way.. whatever day you choose.. Johnny says it best

One thing I do hope, we make this one hell of a match. Win or lose, on your part, and mine, we make this match entertaining for all who watch, add one more fragment of history to this game.

Abigor
Pilot First Class

Post by Abigor »

=(V)=CandyMan wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:24 pm Lucky for one of you, I work both days next week.. on the 30th and the 1st. But, that won't stop me.. I'll face you when I get home. The question is.. will you you be up? I already know the answer. If it's Bloody.. No. If it's RJ, No. Nyte, Maybe.

See.. I gave you the power to choose the day to face me, out of the two.. This is War.. so we can tango with all the jets.. or Boots on the Ground.. strictly Normal Weapons.. But.. you don't have the power to select the time. Because one, you weren't going to screw me.. two, I wasn't guaranteed to have off those two days anyways.. So.. I will still face either one of you. No excuses on my end. The ball is now in your court for next Saturday and Sunday, I just hope you're prepared for it. Tomorrow, one of your names gets picked. I hope you're ready.
lol wow. i called that one didnt i? you would think if he really wanted to challenge someone on one of those days, and knew about it that far ahead, he could have requested it off.
Cross_Eyed_Noob
V.I.P.

Post by Cross_Eyed_Noob »

all talk

cripple walk

what did you expect

Return to “General Discussion”