The One Who Knocks...

=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Re: The One Who Knocks...

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

=(V)=Abigor wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:50 pm
=(V)=CandyMan wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:24 pm Lucky for one of you, I work both days next week.. on the 30th and the 1st. But, that won't stop me.. I'll face you when I get home. The question is.. will you you be up? I already know the answer. If it's Bloody.. No. If it's RJ, No. Nyte, Maybe.

See.. I gave you the power to choose the day to face me, out of the two.. This is War.. so we can tango with all the jets.. or Boots on the Ground.. strictly Normal Weapons.. But.. you don't have the power to select the time. Because one, you weren't going to screw me.. two, I wasn't guaranteed to have off those two days anyways.. So.. I will still face either one of you. No excuses on my end. The ball is now in your court for next Saturday and Sunday, I just hope you're prepared for it. Tomorrow, one of your names gets picked. I hope you're ready.
lol wow. i called that one didnt i? you would think if he really wanted to challenge someone on one of those days, and knew about it that far ahead, he could have requested it off.
Why? I can still face him, lol. Go back to the second post I made, the person who was selected chooses the day not the time, so that person was fully aware that I may have to work. I'll work, then come home and play whoever my opponent was, which happens to be Bloody.

Sorry man work is more important, I'm not going to request time off just for a game. Shit I'm working now, and there's a pay-per-view on tonight, I'm working tomorrow and there's a pay-per-view on tomorrow. Get my drift?
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Cross_Eyed_Noob wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:21 pm all talk

cripple walk

what did you expect
Says the man who wouldn't even step up, I'd rather be the man who's crippled and willing to fight then a man whose disabled and talks shit and can't back it up at all. 😘

Cross_Eyed_Noob
V.I.P.

Post by Cross_Eyed_Noob »

I'll be having a good laugh in spec buddy, dont worry about me :^)
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

@=(V)=BloodyRabbit Saturday or Sunday... Choose the day.

=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

@=(V)=Kevster what are you doing Saturday morning?

=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Here's video of our last match:

Cross_Eyed_Noob
V.I.P.

Post by Cross_Eyed_Noob »

I can never take RX 1vs1s seriously ....

atleast 3vs3
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Cross_Eyed_Noob wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:05 pm I can never take RX 1vs1s seriously ....

atleast 3vs3
Why take any of version of them seriously? The same outcome happens for one side in a 1 v 1 as a 3 v 3, but you just have more people to pin the blame on whereas in a 1 v 1, if you lose, it's your fault.

Anyways, doesn't matter the size of the teams, it's all about the fun, that's what it should've been since day one, not about egos, that's what ruined matches.

The "shit talking" on the forums was all for suspense and the build up, I had a blast with all my matches with all my opponents over the past 8 years, more fun now than back in the early 2000s. Why? Because we knew it was nothing but for fun, that's why we did it.

If you know that it's just for fun and it's nothing more, you have nothing to worry about brother. Who cares who wins or loses, play to have fun. 🍻

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

Cross_Eyed_Noob wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:05 pm I can never take RX 1vs1s seriously ....

atleast 3vs3
agreed 1v1 Rx is stupid. ESPECIALLY with our CHEESE jets

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:19 am

atleast 3vs3
Well, if we solidify on what speed we want and move onto slide.. then the only holes we have to worry about with our jet is the ones we put in them with our bullets ;)

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=CandyMan wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:09 pm
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:19 am

atleast 3vs3
Well, if we solidify on what speed we want and move onto slide.. then the only holes we have to worry about with our jet is the ones we put in them with our bullets ;)
honestly at this point auto lock is the shit that needs to go

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

I mean, disabling auto lock might be fun.. a lot more dog fighting. Would we up RX count?
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:57 pm I mean, disabling auto lock might be fun.. a lot more dog fighting. Would we up RX count?
I'm game BUT, let's not disable it entirely... we don't want 100% dog fighting.. let's keep it interesting to the point, where, we don't know what's going to happen. A mystery of sorts... like.. are we going to get a Kevster opponent where they going to chase me down or is this going to be the whammy of a missile where it's going to lock on...

Like, I'd be game if it's 25/75 or 30/70... 30% lock on and 70% do fighting or even 40/60.

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=CandyMan wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:39 am
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:57 pm I mean, disabling auto lock might be fun.. a lot more dog fighting. Would we up RX count?
I'm game BUT, let's not disable it entirely... we don't want 100% dog fighting.. let's keep it interesting to the point, where, we don't know what's going to happen. A mystery of sorts... like.. are we going to get a Kevster opponent where they going to chase me down or is this going to be the whammy of a missile where it's going to lock on...

Like, I'd be game if it's 25/75 or 30/70... 30% lock on and 70% do fighting or even 40/60.
sadly this requires a re-code. I wish i had the option to turn off auto lock period. OR make it so you have to wait for your cross hair to go red before firing. The fire and forget shit is beyond stupid. Its complete BS that I cant get behind another jet with my cannons and shoot it down without getting turret shot from a missile that doesn't miss.

Nyx
Forums Master

Post by Nyx »

I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds auto locking missiles on players is completely braindead and remove any kind of skill.

Return to “General Discussion”