A December To...

=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

A December To...

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Remember or Dismember?

@=(V)=BloodyRabbit , I had such a great time on November 30th, even though I lost, yes, I lost, I'm man enough to admit that. I'd like to have another match against you, just to see if you're man enough to throw down with me again.

Before our last match, I said that I can take the pressure, you can throw anything at me, well, I talked but I didn't walk. So I want to try to make up for that, if you let me, but this time, you'd be on the receiving end of pressure, since you're the one who isn't the underdog in this match.

Let's play this on December 24th, I do not think I'll be doing anything that day, not even dinner at Dad's (family dispute going on :evilsmile ) say around 7 PM EST. I'm guaranteed to have that night off, as well as Christmas Day. Best out of 3, RX match, if you win, we end it, right there, you'd beat me in 2 matches, no more to play. But if I beat you, then we play go strictly Boots on the Ground, we can play either CTF/DM NW/IG (doesn't matter) to break the 1-1 in match score to declare the winner of 2019 VM Showdown.

No glory will be taken from you, my word is my honor. You beat me on 11/30, you can take that and leave with that win, you do not even have to accept this match. Or, we can add to history again. Will you give me another Bloody gift or will I be the Grinch and take it all from you?
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Re: A December To...

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

LETS DO THIS SHIT
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Ok brother, so I assume you're still a go for next Tuesday. I'm heading to the movies next week to see the new Star Wars (probably), if so, it'll be early in the day, I'll be back in time to face you at 7 ET.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

Gonna be some rampage up in dis
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:17 am Gonna be some rampage up in dis
You mean, a shakeup of words? Nah... Bloody, those times are done my friend. I've learned that actions speak louder.

=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

'Twas The Night Before Christmas when @=(V)=BloodyRabbit and I will go head to head again... best out of 3 in RX, if I win, we go strictly Boots on the Ground (best out of 3) to declare the winner of the 2019 showdown!

He should've taken that win and ran, nothing wrong with getting ahead in life when you can but instead you accepted another match with me. You should've stayed in your lane...

Return to “General Discussion”