What Charities or Causes Do You Support?

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

What Charities or Causes Do You Support?

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

I'm interested to learn more about the charities you support or the causes you support. And then how you found out about them and also why you support them.
Thanks!
:vmrocks :thumbup
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Re: What Charities or Causes Do You Support?

I myself have given charity in the way of clothing to the Salvation Army as well as cash donations to various groups. I.e. homeless shelters, men who are going through divorce, drug rehabilitation, helping KIDS, Food & Shelters.. I use to support the ACLU but it's a bit too left leaning. Instead of the ACLU I now support (but have not donated to) institutions like the Institute for Justice, REASON, and FIRE.

Reason being I received many things from churches and the salvation army growing up poor i.e. clothing and food. One of my brothers was homeless. I've known people who passed from drugs or fell addicted to them like Alcohol.
I support IJ, Reason, FIRE, because they help the people who get trampled by stupid government policies and or government actors.

In the future I would like to support more people in need like shelters & food as well as help those with PTSD or who served in the military.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

I think we've had another topic in regards to this at one time and it was mentioned on how some charities some of the donations actually go to things that aren't entirely advertised by the charity organization. If not mistaken, I think Pie is the one who posted the image, not sure though.

Anyways, I don't think I've ever donated to a charity before, sadly.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Yeah, pie brought it up but there was some ambiguity in details though. I had made a post about donating to hurricane survivors a couple years ago. She did not like the red cross because some information suggested the red cross kept more money as a ratio from donations than many other charities. E.g. 75% may go to people while they keep 25% qhile.salvation army gives back 90% and keeps 10% for their overhead. But I could not find supportive documentation.

=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Fair enough.

If I did donate, it would be to children's hospitals, for cancer research and all, like Saint Jude.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=MangaGate
Forums Elite

Post by =(V)=MangaGate »

I am always willing to support a great cause or charity! I have two big ones I try to support when I can. Which is helping fight drug addiction and donating when I can to the ALS association to help toward research, I also like to spread awareness of it when I can. These two hit close to home. My mother passed away from the toll drugs took on her body, I was in 1st grade at the time. In 2014 my grandfather passed away from a long battle with ALS, its a horrible disease that weakens your muscles until you are paralyzed.

sig by D/\SH

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

I can only imagine how horrible ALS is. I just read the wiki entry about how you lose control. Not fun.

And drug addiction is a real big one. So many people effected.

All three of those are great causes.

=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

Post by =(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ »

Giving CM wins in UT99

the nobelist of causes
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

LOL!!!!

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

you guys donate to VM as well don't forget :)

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!

Return to “General Discussion”