Future Plans

=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Future Plans

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

So, as I stated over the past few months, I have gotten a new PC, I have downloaded and advanced into War Thunder, Call of Duty and will advance into Fortnite (just waiting for Igniter to return from vacation), so what's next? I announced in the Admins Section that I will attempt to purchase Discord Nitro for a year and boost our server on a monthly basis, to give all of our players (members of VM and non) extra perks around the server, from video streaming quality, audio quality, larger file uploads to giving our server more perks like a server banner, animated server logo, etc.

But what's next for me, per say. As many of you know, I work at a grocery store, the biggest one of in my chain in PA, and I've been there for nearly a year, coming up on 04/03. Well, I've already placed the bug in my boss' ear that I plan to move up and within the next 8-12 months, I will be "officially" making the move from part-time to full-time. The reason officially is in quotations is because even though I only bank, sometimes 25 to 35 hours a week, I practically work close to 40 a week. In the books, I'm still classified as part-time, not full-time but I'd like to change that. With me doing that, I'll also open up my hours, to anytime during the day, meaning, 7 days a week, from 4 am to 9 pm.

Once that's in the bag, next step would to pay off my minimum amount of debt I owe, which I've already started the process on. I owe just under $1000 in debt, which is NOTHING compared to what some people owe in their 30s, which is what I'll pay off at next years income tax. After that, with my raise I hope to gain (this year), and gain next year, I will work on getting a better vehicle. After doing that, then I will work towards becoming Assistant Manager, but why wait until after I get a new car?

Simple. My training isn't guaranteed to be in my area. In fact, it's not even guaranteed to be in PA, and I don't want to worry about anything but a simple oil change on my car. There are 132 stores in Upstate New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire. My training can be in any one of those stores in any one of those states, so I'm going to need a more reliable car.

Now, once I become AM, my hours will shift from 40, to probably 45 to 50 a week. I'll pump that out for a few years, and hopefully, work up the ranks of Department Manager (which, my boss already knows I want), which, then, my hours will go from 50 hours a week, to nearly 80.

Realistically, I can scratch all of that, get my car and get thrown right in with the sharks and get trained for DM, my boss stated. It's also been said that after working for PC for 20 years, I can retire, I do not need to wait until the retirement age of 65. But, we'll see what happens, I quite enjoy what I do as of now, and I'd like to work my way up and take things as they come.

Why am I telling you this, you may ask? Because whatever happens for me, benefits you. Things take time though, I'm in no rush and of course, the positions have to open up for me to considered. All I can do is make the first move, switching hours, getting the car, I already know how some things are done and ran, hell, I'm even training people (which isn't my thing to do), lol.

But for now, in the virtual world, VM will keep moving forward as expected. Battlefield is in our sights and so is Grand Theft Auto, we're locked and loaded, over and out.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

Abigor
Pilot First Class

Re: Future Plans

Post by Abigor »

yeah, we dont care. just give us shit already

Return to “General Discussion”