All Bans Lifted

=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

All Bans Lifted

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

For the past few months the world has been dealing with unprecedented events that have been affecting each one of us emotionally, mentally, physically and in financially. Every time we turn around, we see it and hear it, we try to run from it, and we can't, and somehow we end up bringing it up to our family and friends, maybe not intentionally but just to vent. Can't go to bars, movies, out to dinner, without having to wear masks or stay six feet apart from each other to make sure you don't get it or the fear of spreading it to someone else.

So, the upper management (co leaders, roughly RJ and I) has decided to lift all bans (excluding one) that were placed on Vulpine Mission servers, so that you can try to come and relax and try to get away from real world and throw down with other's that are trying to do the same like you.

Have fun, and please, do not take this for granted.

:vmrocks
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=Stample
Co-Leader

Re: All Bans Lifted

Post by =(V)=Stample »

ill still ban minirax the moment i see him, fuck that guy
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

=(V)=Stample wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:17 pm ill still ban minirax the moment i see him, fuck that guy
I forgot about him, lmao. Yes, please do.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

=(V)=Stample wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:17 pm ill still ban minirax the moment i see him, fuck that guy
yeah please do. his ip changes constantly so removing the pervious ip bans for him didn't hurt.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

I don't think that was a good idea Candy. Why would you lift bans for players who are banned, for various reasons? You realize that if these same players cause issues again, whether the same or for other reasons, that they'll be banned again? :think
Cross_Eyed_Noob
V.I.P.

Post by Cross_Eyed_Noob »

CM feels generous and in his good spirit, he wanted everyone to enjoy the game that we all love UT99

But at the same time, he dosen't play it anymore soooo .... he would not bother to check in with the cheaters/troublmakers anyway

So Kev, it's all on you my man, to keep our games fresh and without those pesky botters !!
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

Cross_Eyed_Noob wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:04 pm CM feels generous and in his good spirit, he wanted everyone to enjoy the game that we all love UT99

But at the same time, he dosen't play it anymore soooo .... he would not bother to check in with the cheaters/troublmakers anyway

So Kev, it's all on you my man, to keep our games fresh and without those pesky botters !!
Oh boy thanks! :laugh
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

=(V)=Kevster wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:54 pm I don't think that was a good idea Candy. Why would you lift bans for players who are banned, for various reasons? You realize that if these same players cause issues again, whether the same or for other reasons, that they'll be banned again? :think
in his defense 90% of the bans were without reason. If there was a reason it was stupid. the other 10% was bans for racist comments and minirax.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!

Return to “General Discussion”