How2Admin

Cross_Eyed_Noob
V.I.P.

How2Admin

Post by Cross_Eyed_Noob »

For those butthurt admins that throw accusations left and right, just see how much work it may require to catch someone who's good at cheating.

Enjoy.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Re: How2Admin

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

All admins should have to watch this.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=Stample
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=Stample »

awesome analysis

now compare that to "idk man i just dont like how you play" that casuals like to give
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

no sound .. video doesn't start until like 5 min in. so didnt watch. besides n know knows as much as i do how it is to deal with asshats.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
Cross_Eyed_Noob
V.I.P.

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 9:43 am no sound .. video doesn't start until like 5 min in. so didnt watch. besides n know knows as much as i do how it is to deal with asshats.
nah i really dont think you know as much as those guys because they are the ones who work with Anthrax to develope ACE so yeah

let that ego down and learn something, or dont :rolleyes2
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Cross_Eyed_Noob wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 9:49 am
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 9:43 am no sound .. video doesn't start until like 5 min in. so didnt watch. besides n know knows as much as i do how it is to deal with asshats.
nah i really dont think you know as much as those guys because they are the ones who work with Anthrax to develope ACE so yeah

cant learn anything with no sound dumbass. nothing to do with having an ego. learn to read before rolling your eyes. Being in information technology for over 20 years and i'm up for learning new things to stay relevant.

edit: I saw there was finally some audio like 10 minutes in.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
Cross_Eyed_Noob
V.I.P.

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 10:42 am
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 9:43 am no sound .. video doesn't start until like 5 min in. so didnt watch. besides no one knows as much as i do how it is to deal with asshats.

cant learn anything with no sound dumbass. nothing to do with having an ego. learn to read before rolling your eyes. Being in information technology for over 20 years and i'm up for learning new things to stay relevant.

lmfao
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

CEN, I applaud you for actually posting this useful information. Shawn (my boss) has worked in Produce for 30 years and he's told me multiple times, there's always something new to learn, especially everyday, and he doesn't know everything (shockingly, he's been there 30 years, you would think).

There's nothing wrong with watching the video RJ. Maybe we can all learn something from it, players and admins. CEN is a twat too... I can see why people hate him, I can name two.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

Cross_Eyed_Noob
V.I.P.

I'm working around the clock to take the "asshole of the RX community" title from you
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Cross_Eyed_Noob wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 11:17 am I'm working around the clock to take the "asshole of the RX community" title from you
Shiiitt.. if you just asked nicely, I could hand it to you.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

How about this.

Instead of all the complexity of ACE, someone really good at programming C++, come up with an anti-aimbot program where once the program sensed the player(s) using aimbots, attempting to use it against other players, that player using it, then pulling the trigger, would instead inflict a head shot to himself, invoked by the anti-aimbot program sensing the aim-botter. Now wouldn't that be cool. Sure would confuse the hell of aim-botters and keep them off the servers.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Cross_Eyed_Noob wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 10:54 am
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 10:42 am
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 9:43 am no sound .. video doesn't start until like 5 min in. so didnt watch. besides no one knows as much as i do how it is to deal with asshats.

lmfao
I was comparing it to the GUYS "HERE" who ARE NON ADMINS jesus christ your an idiot.

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=Kevster wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 11:58 am How about this.

Instead of all the complexity of ACE, someone really good at programming C++, come up with an anti-aimbot program where once the program sensed the player(s) using aimbots, attempting to use it against other players, that player using it, then pulling the trigger, would instead inflict a head shot to himself, invoked by the anti-aimbot program sensing the aim-botter. Now wouldn't that be cool. Sure would confuse the hell of aim-botters and keep them off the servers.

believe it or not ACE is very complex and does this if not more.

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=CandyMan wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 11:09 am

CEN, I applaud you for actually posting this useful information. Shawn (my boss) has worked in Produce for 30 years and he's told me multiple times, there's always something new to learn, especially everyday, and he doesn't know everything (shockingly, he's been there 30 years, you would think).

There's nothing wrong with watching the video RJ. Maybe we can all learn something from it, players and admins. CEN is a twat too... I can see why people hate him, I can name two.
great another idiot taking my post out of fuckin context. THERE WAS NO SOUND OR VIDEO FOR LIKE THE FIRST 5 MINUTES so I gave up on trying to watch it!!!

BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF}
Forums Elite

Post by BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF} »

This guy explains all the shit I see in great detail. I just couldn't put it into words and explain it like he does.
Why run, you will only die tired!

Return to “General Discussion”