How2Admin

=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Re: How2Admin

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 12:38 pm
=(V)=CandyMan wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 11:09 am
Cross_Eyed_Noob wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 9:49 am
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 9:43 am no sound .. video doesn't start until like 5 min in. so didnt watch. besides n know knows as much as i do how it is to deal with asshats.
nah i really dont think you know as much as those guys because they are the ones who work with Anthrax to develope ACE so yeah

let that ego down and learn something, or dont :rolleyes2
CEN, I applaud you for actually posting this useful information. Shawn (my boss) has worked in Produce for 30 years and he's told me multiple times, there's always something new to learn, especially everyday, and he doesn't know everything (shockingly, he's been there 30 years, you would think).

There's nothing wrong with watching the video RJ. Maybe we can all learn something from it, players and admins. CEN is a twat too... I can see why people hate him, I can name two.
great another idiot taking my post out of fuckin context. THERE WAS NO SOUND OR VIDEO FOR LIKE THE FIRST 5 MINUTES so I gave up on trying to watch it!!!
I know there wasn't, as I said the same thing when I first started watching it, lol. You took my post out of context ;) I just didn't make a hissy fit about it.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

first of all that was the most boring shit to watch, and I learned absolutely nothing from it I already didn't know. total waste of time and aggravation.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
Cross_Eyed_Noob
V.I.P.

Post by Cross_Eyed_Noob »

Yet you're using their ACE on your servers, the thing that you will NEVER figure out how to develop with that kind of ego you have on you friend.

Absolute fucking yikes.

Also, nice backpedaling on the previous posts ... ugh
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Cross_Eyed_Noob wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 8:56 am Yet you're using their ACE on your servers, the thing that you will NEVER figure out how to develop with that kind of ego you have on you friend.

Absolute fucking yikes.

Also, nice backpedaling on the previous posts ... ugh
I'm not a developer dick lord. I Already knew everything they showed which was people tracking their shots and cheating. I didn't back peddle on anything genius. Can it be possible you're to short minded to realize my technical expertise is not in programing? I'm a senior systems engineer not a programmer. I run and maintain systems I have 3 programmers I work along side and we do completely different jobs.

Let me know when you can run 6 UT servers by yourself. A web server and forums. have a full time engineering job, a child and wife at home whilst also using your 20 years of ut administration experience. :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2

what have you created in UT? What have you done for UT period? what have you developed? Are you an I.t person? Curious because you would ahve to be an engineer or at least a system admin to even begin judging me.

I'll wait for your next idiotic response. I'm working from home, so I got time for you

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

To RJ's point we do know how these things work. Bit it's nice to have independent confirmation and reaffirmation. Also the use of the Aimbot to catch Aimbots was novel and great approach showing the fixated position or the mouse cursor on ppl unseen when no one else does that.

It adds depth I believe.

Anyway settle down y'all. Sorry shit sucks right now in lock down but we will all make it through. Bye for now my break is up
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 3:25 pm To RJ's point we do know how these things work. Bit it's nice to have independent confirmation and reaffirmation. Also the use of the Aimbot to catch Aimbots was novel and great approach showing the fixated position or the mouse cursor on ppl unseen when no one else does that.

It adds depth I believe.

Anyway settle down y'all. Sorry shit sucks right now in lock down but we will all make it through. Bye for now my break is up
Agreed. It was nice to see then showing the bots in action (something I've already seen in the past.) I Was annoyed initially due to the video taking 10 minutes to even start. Then there was no audio at the time I was looking at it (fixed later). I was put off by quality, and zero editing of the video to get to to the damn point! lmao! then I got pissed because I was told I apparently have my head so far up my own ass if I don't like a video? :idontknow whatever lol. it was a waste of my valuable time. The video is great for admins who don't know how bots work, but I guess if I say it's not for me or didn't help me I'm an asshole? doesn't help that this isn't the first time Cross_Eyed_Noob has insulted me for no reason.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Using the 2nd aimbot program to spot cheaters on playback I think is a great idea. Now to implement....

And yea I was annoyed too I didnt know it was 10 mins in. Luckily I realized it after screwing with it.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 7:53 pm Using the 2nd aimbot program to spot cheaters on playback I think is a great idea. Now to implement....

And yea I was annoyed too I didnt know it was 10 mins in. Luckily I realized it after screwing with it.
Chopper and I used to do this all the time like 10-12 years ago when we were learning how bots worked. I refused to install the bot to test with out of principle, so I let him do it, and we watched together.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

That aimbot program is excellent for spotting cheaters because their aimbot is locking on people through walls. You otherwise would have a much harder time seeing this/noticing if at all. As demonstrated in video. I dont think I would have thought those people were cheating otherwise without seeing it in the 2nd aimbot program. Normal view looks like normal play with some questionableness. But not hard enough to ban. The aimbot is so fluid. The pixel fixation in each frame would be so troublesome and very very hard to notice without the playback in the other aimbot.

BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF}
Forums Elite

Post by BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF} »

That aimbot program is excellent for spotting cheaters because their aimbot is locking on people through walls. I can name a bunch of people who do this but I would get...( They are just that good) or ( Do you have any video to prove) How many people playing this game record their game play every single day they are playing? When I helped run the Mortality server we would get lots of aimbots. I asked Ed if I could load up a aimbot on my spare pc and give them a taste of their own medicine. It was funny when they complained I was cheating..LOL!!
Why run, you will only die tired!
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Lmao

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF} wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 4:49 pm That aimbot program is excellent for spotting cheaters because their aimbot is locking on people through walls. I can name a bunch of people who do this but I would get...( They are just that good) or ( Do you have any video to prove) How many people playing this game record their game play every single day they are playing? When I helped run the Mortality server we would get lots of aimbots. I asked Ed if I could load up a aimbot on my spare pc and give them a taste of their own medicine. It was funny when they complained I was cheating..LOL!!
I always forget how far back you go. Nice to see an old ass player like me still in the game.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

I use to run servers and websites for UT as well. Stsrting as early as '03. The SLV mod specifically and jailbreak and BR. The guy who created NEXGEN gave up UT and development because of me. Our server was constantly lagging. We found an attack coming from an IP address that matched his. And we issued a cease and desist request. He was upset because it wasnt him but rather a program he created to help bump stats and the server. We did not have the server side program installed so the messages were junk and causing crashes and lag. People got real butthurt.

Anyway. Juat wanted to mention one snipet of proof. As well as the SLV how to guide/history was written 90% by me.

Good times :laugh

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 9:48 am I use to run servers and websites for UT as well. Stsrting as early as '03. The SLV mod specifically and jailbreak and BR. The guy who created NEXGEN gave up UT and development because of me. Our server was constantly lagging. We found an attack coming from an IP address that matched his. And we issued a cease and desist request. He was upset because it wasnt him but rather a program he created to help bump stats and the server. We did not have the server side program installed so the messages were junk and causing crashes and lag. People got real butthurt.

Anyway. Juat wanted to mention one snipet of proof. As well as the SLV how to guide/history was written 90% by me.

Good times :laugh
and you haven't asked me for a SLV server because? :approvecool :vmrocks

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Slv is dead. And too slow compared to RX. I'd rather Jailbreak + RX or Bombing run + RX.

If you remember I used the open public RX and bombing run to make a server but something wasnt working right. I should probably do it again now I have a much better PC. If anything those combinations would work better on our main RX server as a vote option.

I dont want to split server traffic or take away traffic. I think if we added ot as an option to main server it would be great! But delete it if ppl dont like. But speaking from experience with adding BR and Jailbreak to SLV.. was a smashing hit. We saw scores more of server traffic. People absolutely loved it.

Return to “General Discussion”