◄► Unreal Tournament v469a Patch Release ◄►

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

◄► Unreal Tournament v469a Patch Release ◄►

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

I would make a copy of your unrealtournament folder and install the patch to the copied ut folder so you don't lose your current setup
papercoffee wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:41 pm You all already know it and therefore it's old news ...

:gun8 Image :gun8

>>>Get the Patch here!<<<

the Important README!!
READ IT
only those who have read the warnings and the how-to have afterwards the rights to complain...

AND EVEN THE MOST IMPORTANT:

Bug Reports are entered here!!

This thread is not the place for complains and reporting issues. All of this belongs into the list of bugs on github.

The original release thread on Oldunreal.com
The thread with the first announcement

:redflag
You have the right to celebrate now.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: ◄► Unreal Tournament v469a Patch Release ◄►

I just hit 400FPS in Monsterhunt HOLY SHIT .. SHIT ..SHIT

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

I can't wait to try this. So busy this weekend.

If you like what you see with this update consider donating https://www.oldunreal.com/donate.html -- this info is listed in the documentation.

Thanks RJ for keeping us all up to date on this.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=Stample
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=Stample »

this may fix some issues ive been having
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

400 FPS.. on MH? My God man. The humanity!!!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

Can't wait to check this out myself. With my rig and the hardware I have, I'm curious to see the performance increase.
=(V)=Kevster

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

I tested this out tonight. This new version of OpenGL called XOpenGL really changes the graphics, to make them much more in depth color-wise, shadow-wise and other things, but it also affects the gun scope by slowing it down. I have the NVidia RTX 2070, 8GB card and it seems to hammer it, which seems unreal, if you pardon the pun. I'm still experimenting with different settings though. Seems the higher I go with my frame rate, it tends to help. I did however, get a GPF in one of the maps, but I was in between adjusting my settings. But I'll keep testing though, and see what happens. :thumbup
Nyx
Forums Master

Post by Nyx »

One of the dlls is a trojan from bitdefender... false positive?

System\libcurl.dll - UDS:Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Nyx wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:56 am One of the dlls is a trojan from bitdefender... false positive?

got the same thing. I believe its a false positive. oddly didn't effect my game at all with the file block

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=Kevster wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:42 am I tested this out tonight. This new version of OpenGL called XOpenGL really changes the graphics, to make them much more in depth color-wise, shadow-wise and other things, but it also affects the gun scope by slowing it down. I have the NVidia RTX 2070, 8GB card and it seems to hammer it, which seems unreal, if you pardon the pun. I'm still experimenting with different settings though. Seems the higher I go with my frame rate, it tends to help. I did however, get a GPF in one of the maps, but I was in between adjusting my settings. But I'll keep testing though, and see what happens. :thumbup
yeah previously XopenGL ran like trash on my machine now its a rockstar renderer which allowed me to hit 400 FPS in MH I wanted to play last night on RX, but got caught up in my total war game lmao

edit: I noticed my radar doesn't work anymore in MH with the patch. May need to patch MH maybe to fix that.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Report issues on the official site please as well. Thanks! I want this patch to be perfect!!

I've been busy as well. Want to set it up ASAP. Any recommendations on what to do? Idea. Post the best graphic setup you use and why.

Nyx
Forums Master

Post by Nyx »

Bitdefender deleted the file but the game runs fine without it
=(V)=Kevster

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

Nyx wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:56 am One of the dlls is a trojan from bitdefender... false positive?

I'd have to agree with RJ. I'm running Bit Defender and had no trouble at all. If any antivirus program is going to pick up a real trojan, it's definitely gonna be Bit Defender - top of the line antivirus.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=Kevster wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:39 pm

I'd have to agree with RJ. I'm running Bit Defender and had no trouble at all. If any antivirus program is going to pick up a real trojan, it's definitely gonna be Bit Defender - top of the line antivirus.
we probably don't even need it since we don't run Linux. Agree Bitdefender is #1

Return to “General Discussion”