Fix Wipeout

=Dallas=
Forums Participant

Fix Wipeout

Post by =Dallas= »

Can someone please fix SLVR Wipeout and/or its derivatives, or remove it? With the 3rd fan spinning so fast it is luck to get past one, and impossible to get past all. So either fix it (make it back to the way it was when we all enjoyed playing it for the last 10 years) or delete the map. But for god sakes don't leave the current version up.
(*)Dallas(*)
BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF}
Forums Elite

Re: Fix Wipeout

Post by BIG_JAKE-}X{_{HoF} »

Who ever edited it should be shot! You cant get passed the damn spinners.
Why run, you will only die tired!
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

I'm honestly not sure what changed. The map has been the same for 100 years. I will see if something is causing the map to act up. I feel like this has happened before and I just wrap my finger around it.

I'm actually glad were looking at this.

There are two maps with different names that are exactly the same I believe. Then there is one that killah made a while ago.

CTF-(KoR)WiPEOUT
CTF-(SLvRace)WiPEOUT

CTF-([AE])RXRace made by killah to help with lag.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

That map has been like that the last year. Someone said something before. It use to work fine. Dunno what happened.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

Yea I know the map you're talking about. The movers spin super fast now. Waste of time even trying to go through them. Nearly impossible. I don't think the map was changed, so maybe something on the server side affected the map, making it do what it now does. If I could get the map, I might be able to slow down the speed settings of the movers. I could try anyhow.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=Kevster wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:02 pm Yea I know the map you're talking about. The movers spin super fast now. Waste of time even trying to go through them. Nearly impossible. I don't think the map was changed, so maybe something on the server side affected the map, making it do what it now does. If I could get the map, I might be able to slow down the speed settings of the movers. I could try anyhow.
d0nt waste your time. it's either ACE or XC_Engine related.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

SO its not ACE I narrowed it down to XC engine. I posted about it on the forums hopefully ill get an answer

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

Excellent
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

Return to “General Discussion”