Where in the world is Bad~Co?

=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Re: Where in the world is Bad~Co?

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

Kev, I dont have bad co #. Does he mean the RX settings? Or players? I'll have to look out for him on MHZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:35 pm Kev, I dont have bad co #. Does he mean the RX settings? Or players? I'll have to look out for him on MHZ
No not really the RX's. Has mostly to do with player's attitudes and some players who seem to be nearly invulnerable to RX's, sniper bullets or most anything shot at them. Players like Wirrow, pretty much ruin the game. There are other players with seemingly endless means to avoid being shot as well, but that's what he got tired of.
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

Ah, okay. Think you
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

=(V)=Kevster wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:29 pm
=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:35 pm Kev, I dont have bad co #. Does he mean the RX settings? Or players? I'll have to look out for him on MHZ
No not really the RX's. Has mostly to do with player's attitudes and some players who seem to be nearly invulnerable to RX's, sniper bullets or most anything shot at them. Players like Wirrow, pretty much ruin the game. There are other players with seemingly endless means to avoid being shot as well, but that's what he got tired of.
I'm with him on this.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=Stample
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=Stample »

It's an inherent problem with rx as a mod that players can get that good. Even with the weakest of jets like the RB jet its possible to be nearly untouchable to everything but ig.

Bad co got attitude because he was toxic and constantly insulted and slandered other players just for being better than him, honestly the server is better without players like him.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

=(V)=Stample wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:23 pm
It's an inherent problem with rx as a mod that players can get that good. Even with the weakest of jets like the RB jet its possible to be nearly untouchable to everything but ig.

Bad co got attitude because he was toxic and constantly insulted and slandered other players just for being better than him, honestly the server is better without players like him.
also agree with this

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!

Return to “General Discussion”