TD Clan to be replaced with †ROCK†

Clan & Community introductions & locations doesn't have to be UT specific
CockSmoker
Forums Master

TD Clan to be replaced with †ROCK†

Post by CockSmoker »

The TD clan section of the TD Gaming site has been removed and no longer exists.

There is a plan in place where The TD Clan will be replaced with a newer clan or team by the name of †ROCK† with the tag +ROCK+ due to special character limitations within the UT Game.

As some of you know about the newer website design I am currently working on known as Leading Light District †ROCK† (Revelations of Christian Knowledge), also posted in the Religion & Politics section of these forums, the clan or team will be a Christian based team some time in the future.

There are also plans to re-design the TD Gaming site as †ROCK† Gaming, which will be open to all, but run by Christians and the same type of morals, and it will also become a section of the non-profit site Leading Light District †ROCK† (Revelations of Christian Knowledge).

These things will not take place until the main site itself has been completed to some degree first.
=(V)iper=
Pilot First Class

Re: TD Clan to be replaced with †ROCK†

Post by =(V)iper= »

I'm not trying to bring this down or anything but isn't basing a religious clan on a game that involves killing and violence kind of immoral?

If you want to stroke my ego, be sure to spit on it first
EL_BANANERO
Forums Elite

Post by EL_BANANERO »

lol lol jajaja viper tiene razon pero el clan de chopper es satanico xd
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

=(V)iper= wrote:I'm not trying to bring this down or anything but isn't basing a religious clan on a game that involves killing and violence kind of immoral?
To answer your question, I'll answer it with a question.

Where is a Christian commissioned to do his work?
Are we not told to go into the world and tell all of creation he lives?

If we stay within our own little circle or church, then we care about no one but ourselves.
Thanks to groups of people like the band Petra, we are stepping into territories that were originally thought to be the devil's playground... rock and roll.
Yes, this is a game of violence, and we die, but we rise again and carry on a fight till we win or lose.
There can be meaning behind that... hope, or faith in believing we can win.
It is really nothing more than an advanced game of checkers or chess, which is a game of sport.
Many types of sports on the outer appearance may seem bad, but yet they are filled with Christians.
We are there for a reason.
=(V)iper=
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)iper= »

You sound like a Johovah's witness right now, and on this note...

Fuck this I'm out, all hail Cthulhu

If you want to stroke my ego, be sure to spit on it first
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

You are sadly confused it seems... but... that's ok. You will see in the end.

Return to “Clans & Communities”