Back from the dead

Clan & Community introductions & locations doesn't have to be UT specific
ZodiaK
Forums Master

Back from the dead

Post by ZodiaK »

For nearly 4 years, a lot of players have asked the one question, "Why not bring .hack// back?" It was an question continuously shrugged off. After being a part of a few clans since the unfortunate downfall of the original .hack//, including here in VM, we decided it was finally time. It's time to wipe the slate clean and start anew.

http://www.vulpinemission.com/hack/

This is the link to what we now call home. Our forum is now being hosted by VM, and a huge shout out to the person that helped us out with pretty much everything, so thank you RJ, you da real G.

All of the original members are free to come back if they want to, with no hassle. The forum has all of it's original accounts, so if you were previously registered, all you have to do is log right in. Hope to see y'all there. :approvecool
=(V)=Stample
Co-Leader

Re: Back from the dead

Post by =(V)=Stample »

This was long overdue
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

Glad I was able to help out. Plus I got to geek out fixing broken stuff :D

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Hack is back, eh?

Well, you're going to do some shaking up I hope, unfortunately, I won't be around much longer to help shake things up. But, before I do go back to sleep, I just want to say something to the people of the community:

If you've never listened to me before, now would be a good time to. Help Hack out as much as you can, get them to strengthen and become a dominate force in the community, so they can beat the likes of E201 and who knows, VM? Lmao :P Yes, I ALWAYS have a plan B!

No in all seriousness, help this clan grow, visit their forums and discord and let's get this community back in working order and working together.

-CandyMan
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

tha chef
Forums Participant

Post by tha chef »

rx revenge clan o/

Return to “Clans & Communities”