TRY SAYING SORRY INSTEAD OF ADVERTISING.

Clan & Community introductions & locations doesn't have to be UT specific
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

TRY SAYING SORRY INSTEAD OF ADVERTISING.

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

you have some balls chopper. I better not see any of VM's stuff on that server or guess what you will get a take down notice.

yes I edited your post. because fuck you.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=Stample
Co-Leader

Re: -^4HM^- UT99 RX-CG

Post by =(V)=Stample »

How long do you think i could play on that server before getting banned? I think I could get at least 10 minutes.
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

Post by =(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ »

-^4HM^-Key wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:18 am The Four Horsemen of UT99 is here

No one gives a shit

This is a fair play, no advantages style clan and server with a twist. We don't use translocators here, there is no invisibility, no TC or any other things than can give a player an advantage. Soon as you spawn, you have three items in hand and that's all you get; RX, Combogib, and Grapple. No more running after an rx unarmed so someone can sit there and spawnkill you while you try to get to the rx. The game has changed! Two types of game styles played as RX-CG, or just straight up Combogib play for those of you who want some sort of NW style playing, but be warned, standing around shooting at shock balls might get ya killed more LOL.

so basically you made a lame version of RX

Website and Forums
::removed:: you may want to start kissing some ass and apologizing for trying to shut us down.
Server
yeah no im not letting you advertise your k-mart server see above section where you need to kiss some ass and post a million im sorry's
Does membership in the clan come with a free subscription to the NAMbLA bulletin?

Not interested in joining, just asking for a friend.
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

Post by =(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ »

=(V)=Stample wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:49 am How long do you think i could play on that server before getting banned? I think I could get at least 10 minutes.
I give it 5
Nyx
Forums Master

Post by Nyx »

Why did you let him in after what he has done in the past?
=(V)=Stample
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=Stample »

Nyx wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:51 pm Why did you let him in after what he has done in the past?
Everyone else got another chance, so why shouldn't chopper?

He wanted yet another chance to make an ass out of himself, so we let him. No harm done.
A^3
Forums Elite

Post by A^3 »

Missed the fun.
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

here i was wondering if this server was ganna have zp combo gib and if so how he managed to get it to work with rx, now that i know its chopper it makes since, hes the only other person who knows my secret to getting it to work since we figured it out together :D (back b4 he pissed u guys off). Altho calling it a secret isnt technically true, i just call it one cause no one wants to know/run a instagib rx server :( . I am actually in favor of the whole spawn with a rx thing, but that method could ruin a few maps.

EDIT: :D His message of the day (3) says absolutely no advertising (yet he comes here to advertise his server) and (4) being good all the time can lead to a ban (good thing im not interested :D ). Looks like he put in a lot of effort just to troll if u ask me :D.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

he thinks he is slick. It was me who became the better person and unbanned him from all our services after the new year. It's been a tradition, and I think he knew that. Anyway he can play all day and populate our server :)

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=Boyzel
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Boyzel »

It's too bad, I had really hoped with a fresh start he would put his efforts elsewhere. This whole thing was just a attempt to troll and get an adverse reaction from us....

Guess some people just don't change.
Sad
Nyx
Forums Master

Post by Nyx »

EvolutionZero wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:23 am EDIT: :D His message of the day (3) says absolutely no advertising (yet he comes here to advertise his server) and (4) being good all the time can lead to a ban (good thing im not interested :D ). Looks like he put in a lot of effort just to troll if u ask me :D.
I have to say this is quite hilarious, not a surprise no one wants to step a foot in his server.
=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

Just...... wow.....

lol - Well it's good to keep interest in this old game, I guess. Just hope he behaves. Back in the day, I actually got along with Terry. He *used* to be a cool dude.

~ Don't Let The Bastards Drag You Down ~
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

=(V)=~Sean~ wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:28 am Back in the day, I actually got along with Terry. He *used* to be a cool dude.
I've known him since 2000-01 i forget. yes used to be a decent guy. idk wtf happened.

=(V)=~Sean~
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=~Sean~ »

^ "idk wtf happened."

He took the blue pill.

~ Don't Let The Bastards Drag You Down ~
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

-^4HM^-Key wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:18 am The Four Horsemen of UT99 is here

No one gives a shit

This is a fair play, no advantages style clan and server with a twist. We don't use translocators here, there is no invisibility, no TC or any other things than can give a player an advantage. Soon as you spawn, you have three items in hand and that's all you get; RX, Combogib, and Grapple. No more running after an rx unarmed so someone can sit there and spawnkill you while you try to get to the rx. The game has changed! Two types of game styles played as RX-CG, or just straight up Combogib play for those of you who want some sort of NW style playing, but be warned, standing around shooting at shock balls might get ya killed more LOL.

so basically you made a lame version of RX

Website and Forums
::removed:: you may want to start kissing some ass and apologizing for trying to shut us down.
Server
yeah no im not letting you advertise your k-mart server see above section where you need to kiss some ass and post a million im sorry's
Look, I said I wasn't going to say anything but since I feel like having some fun, the "kiss some ass" comment is where the Vince McMahon comes out..

I'm sure with the help of the other members, you can join the infamous CandyMan's Kiss My Ass Club. I think you get the gist ;) You kiss my ass, I'll let you enter the Kingdom...
boom.jpg

Chopper, the former "founder" of Vulpine Mission has the ability and the option to come back into the Kingdom under one circumstance, if he kisses my ass.
SOUTH_PARK_KISS_MY_ASS_WHITE_SQUARE_cd5f6639-1f8c-4f68-adb6-2a6168365080_250x.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

Return to “Clans & Communities”