The FTB Clan!

Clan & Community introductions & locations doesn't have to be UT specific
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Re: The FTB Clan!

Post by NyteBlayDe »

=(V)=Chopper wrote:In certain situations both jumping and dodging is the worst thing you can do because it is easy to predict where you will end up, and they pre-judge your landing and just shoot at that spot or shoot at the peak spot of the jump.

Those can end up being just as easy to kill as walking in a straight line.

Mix it up, or you're gonna get killed more!
Exactly. :thumbup
Signature made by =(V)=D/\SH
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

WTF!?!?

Man, I tell ya, the IG setup you have in 2k4 is basically the Binslayer setup...lmao!
Just went in and played it for my first time on a tryout basis after installing and basic setup last night, and wholly shit!

The IG has the sniper zoom scope on it, and rapid fire!

The scoring system is also substantially different to what I am used to.

EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

=(V)=Chopper wrote:WTF!?!?

Man, I tell ya, the IG setup you have in 2k4 is basically the Binslayer setup...lmao!
Just went in and played it for my first time on a tryout basis after installing and basic setup last night, and wholly shit!

The IG has the sniper zoom scope on it, and rapid fire!

The scoring system is also substantially different to what I am used to.

haha, glad u tried it man :D. Ya its called Psycho Instagib, if it werent like binslayer/zark then i would find it a hard time to get FTB ppl to play there :D. Yep PIG is played with a fast firing instagib with a fast trans (i suppose that varies with servers, but theres only 2 PIG servers left and they both play like that), but on our server u can choose a different game type, there are 3. PIG (black rapid firing instagib with trans), instagib (black slow firing insta, no trans) and QInstagib (white instagib, rapid fire, no trans, but can boost urself as tho u shot a deemer right next to u in 99 when theres no self damage). If ur ganna play there often i highly recommend learning the wall dodge skill (ive been meaning to make a utube video tutorial of wall dodging, ill get that for ya today so u know what im talking about). As for the zoom, hit F7 (i believe, if its not try F5) and u should b able to customize ur BLACK ONLY Instagib, u can disable the spiral on the beam, u can change hit sound, scope type (even no graphic, just zoomed in crosshair) and a few other things. As for the scoring system, yes 2K4 nvr got the coders 99 did, smartCTF was nvr created, what u saw on that server was called UTComp, the closest thing to smartCTF, but u cant adjust things admin side (ie. how much u get for flag grabs, ect.) Also ill tell u what all those numbers on ur name on utcomp mean: the yellow number (white for anyone but u) is ur total score, just to the right of that u have a red score, that is ur deaths, under that a blue number called ur "net", pretty much just ur kills (not ur total score) - ur deaths= net, so u got 191 kills in that map. To know more advanced info on how u did hit F2 or F3 and it will bring up a screen with more statistic such as flag kills, grabs and other things.
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

read video description for info on how to use the multi wall dodge

[youtube]K5TWs-mkSz4[/youtube]
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

modified the first post on this topic to give info about our new UT4 Alpha server, interested in trying out the new UT, check out our server, itll give ya a good taste of what UT4s got so far :) (not much, just normal weapons lol)

Return to “Clans & Communities”