The FTB Clan!

Clan & Community introductions & locations doesn't have to be UT specific
GurL
V.I.P.

Re: The FTB Clan!

Post by GurL »

=(V)=NyteBlayDe wrote:Keith will own your asses ,both of leet and GurL ,You'd better not to challenge him ,Cause if you did ,That would be a humiliated challenge for both of you.
That wouldn't be humiliation at all. I would be glad to get my ass raped by Keith. I like to play against somebody of my level or above. You can only get better if u play against better players.
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

I have beaten Keith before.

Said no one ever.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

GurL
V.I.P.

Post by GurL »

=(V)=CandyMan wrote:I have beaten Keith before.

Said no one ever.
If you have beaten him before, how come did I rape ur ass the last time? Then I believe, it should be an easy win. :rofl
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

*FTB*~GurL~ wrote:
=(V)=NyteBlayDe wrote:Keith will own your asses ,both of leet and GurL ,You'd better not to challenge him ,Cause if you did ,That would be a humiliated challenge for both of you.
That wouldn't be humiliation at all. I would be glad to get my ass raped by Keith. I like to play against somebody of my level or above. You can only get better if u play against better players.
Well ,Gurl ,I didn't mean it exactly ,Yea it would be fine and better to play with a player on your level or above ,And you're right at "You can only get better if u play against better players" ,I 'm defently agree with you on that.
Signature made by =(V)=D/\SH
HaHa
Forums Elite

Post by HaHa »

*FTB*~GurL~ wrote:I would be glad to get my ass raped by Keith.
:laugh :laugh

I'm sorry :wtf, brain went into funny mode
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

Your brain went left ,LOL
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

*FTB*~GurL~ wrote:
=(V)=NyteBlayDe wrote:
*FTB*~GurL~ wrote:I cannot get rid of my lag. It's part of who I am, goddamnit. :tongue :sign-wierdo You should be glad that I lag otherwise I would be more awesomer and you would never be able to beat me. :rofl
Are you sure about that you can beat me easily?!! :cool
I know your weaknesses. IG CTF is not just about being a good shooter but also about being a good flag capper. Last time I played with you, our team destroyed urs cuz you guys couldn't cap for shit. Like I said, you have a good shot, but that's not the only thing u gotta be good at in CTF. I'm looking forward to see how good Keith is with an instagib rifle.
Ya cause my TEAM couldnt cap the flag, i was always a flag runner until recently when i decided i cant trust my teammates to keep the flag their to save their lives, so in that game it wasnt my job to cap, buzzy didnt give me the title "fastest and baddest" for nothing :P
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

Im always playing defense when it comes to ig

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
GurL
V.I.P.

Post by GurL »

*FTB*~NightWing~ wrote: Ya cause my TEAM couldnt cap the flag, i was always a flag runner until recently when i decided i cant trust my teammates to keep the flag their to save their lives, so in that game it wasnt my job to cap, buzzy didnt give me the title "fastest and baddest" for nothing :P
Actually, I was talking about a game I had with Nyte about 2 nights ago. You can't trust Slate! What makes me laugh is when slate bitches at u for not being able to cap a flag while he cannot defend or touch the flag at all, lol. :rofl You might be fast and badass in binslayer but in IG, it's totally different.
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

*FTB*~GurL~ wrote:....You might be fast and badass in binslayer but in IG, it's totally different.
This is a fact... Jack! :evilhappy
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

my bad, school + 6- hours of sleep = i shouldnt have driven to school and back xD. But theres only 1 way to move fast in instagib (at least a straight forward map like hellbent), dodging, in which case if u got that down, ur tied for fastest :D
DeM

Post by DeM »

*FTB*~NightWing~ wrote:my bad, school + 6- hours of sleep = i shouldnt have driven to school and back xD. But theres only 1 way to move fast in instagib (at least a straight forward map like hellbent), dodging, in which case if u got that down, ur tied for fastest :D
play a pug you will se dont need make dodge in ig...
you just need a Mj MOVEMENT!!
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

Actually the most important point in IG is dodging to keep your enemy's shot away from your ass.
DeM

Post by DeM »

=(V)=NyteBlayDe wrote:Actually the most important point in IG is dodging to keep your enemy's shot away from your ass.
your filosofy its a little sad... but if its your opinion i will try respect....
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

In certain situations both jumping and dodging is the worst thing you can do because it is easy to predict where you will end up, and they pre-judge your landing and just shoot at that spot or shoot at the peak spot of the jump.

Those can end up being just as easy to kill as walking in a straight line.

Mix it up, or you're gonna get killed more!

Return to “Clans & Communities”