The FTB Clan!

Clan & Community introductions & locations doesn't have to be UT specific
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

The FTB Clan!

Post by EvolutionZero »

We are an unreal tournament 99 and 2k4 clan, originally BinSlayer CTF, but we have branched out into other game types such as IG, RX, PIG and a few more. We have been around since September of 2001. We have many servers, all of which on a server site we host, which also has servers of our friends, check it out: http://ftbclan.org/serverlist

http://www.ftbclan.org

All are welcome to join us.

EDIT:

As of 1/3/15, FTB has a normal weapons DM UT4 Alpha server up and running. ATM gametracker does not include UT4, so its not on our server list page, so i will post the server's info here:

*FTB*~Central Command Chicago DM~ [ftbclan.org]
IP: 74.91.124.251:7877
12 Man Server (all UT4 servers in the server browser say the server can hold 32 players) (can be bumped up at any time)
30 pts
15 Minutes
All Weapons

In order to download and play UT4 u must create a free account on UT's website:

https://forums.unrealtournament.com/sho ... structions
Last edited by EvolutionZero on Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Re: The FTB Clan!

Post by CockSmoker »

About damn time fukker!!! :rofl

Welcome FTB!! :yourock

Good to have a FRIENDLY clan participating with us!!! :thumbup

:vmpilot
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

Also... VM gang, pay attention to the first one listed for FTB in the servers we raid listings as *FTB* RX-IG this one is right up our alley!!!!
DeM

Post by DeM »

*FTB*~NightWing~ wrote:We are an unreal tournament 99 and 2k4 clan, originally BinSlayer CTF, but we have branched out into other game types such as IG, RX, PIG and a few more. We have been around since September of 2001. We have 5 game servers, 3 in 99 and 2 in 2K4.

*FTB*~Ass Kickin' BinSlayer Server~: 8.6.74.54:7777 (BinSlayer CTF, We play here every Friday Night @ 8est/7cst)

*FTB*~Home of zp2|Instagib Rocket-X- ***BETA***~: 8.6.77.137:7777 (The brand new exciting setup, ZP-IG-RX, nothing but ZP instagib and RX, BETA version. We play here every Tuesday Night @ 9est/8cst)

*FTB*~Fucked Up Just Right~Excessive Matrix Binslayer~CTF/DM~: 173.199.100.239:7777 (BinSlayer & Excessive CTF & DM, both HG and LG, doesnt have a particular time of play, due to its admin being only a semi-active member)

*FTB*~Ass Kickin BinSlayer 2K4 Server~: 8.6.77.124:7777 (BinSlayer CTF and Invasion. We play here every [outside of football season] @ 8est/7cst)

|PIG|*FTB*~Psycho Instagib Server~ : 8.6.76.235:7777 (Psycho Instagib CTF. We play here every Wednesday Night @ 10est/9cst)

*FTB*~TeamSpeak 3~: 8.6.76.232:9165 (With individual channels for each night we play, the channels hold locations and times in their descriptions)

http://www.ftbclan.org

All are welcome to join us.
:thumbup
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

Glad to see you all back FTB'ers :)
Signature made by =(V)=D/\SH
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

can you ask Gurl to stop working me on every map!? ty! :) haha u guys are very nice and well skilled

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

Gurl is one tough one!

I'm beginning to think she's related to Keith or something like that! :laugh
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

I think she is better than keith.. she makes me feel like im playing ut for the first time

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

well idk what shes beating u in, but since she was in HNC she should b kicking ur asses in instagib, but rx, idk....i dont think theres an excuse for u guys there lmfao
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

*FTB*~NightWing~ wrote:well idk what shes beating u in, but since she was in HNC she should b kicking ur asses in instagib, but rx, idk....i dont think theres an excuse for u guys there lmfao

yeah total instagib raping me... BTW she has gotten really good at rx I saw her cap like 5 last night

CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

Well... we ARE the RX Champs, and we've held that belt since the ladders began over a year ago, having transferred it from being the most players on the then top ten server, and no one has yet challenged us on the ladder.

We're still waiting! :vmpilot

PS: You know who holds the 1v1 RX belt... and I'm still waiting too. :thumbup
Come on Gurl... :yourock
GurL
V.I.P.

Post by GurL »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:I think she is better than keith.. she makes me feel like im playing ut for the first time
Aww, I'm glad I make u feel like a noob that just started playing UT. Btw, you are very skilled and talented with the instagib rifle. Don't believe you're that bad! :popcornshow :thumbup
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Gurl has to come through me first.. trust me, she won the Intercontinental but when it comes to the RX Champ, she better stay away from the big leagues.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

GurL
V.I.P.

Post by GurL »

=(V)=CandyMan wrote:Gurl has to come through me first.. trust me, she won the Intercontinental but when it comes to the RX Champ, she better stay away from the big leagues.
Unfortunately, I think Coty is right on this one. I'm pretty sure I would never get the RX belt but hey I can give it a try and start at the bottom like everybody else did. :giveup :sign-whythis
Nyx
Forums Master

Post by Nyx »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:I think she is better than keith.. she makes me feel like im playing ut for the first time
:rofl

Return to “Clans & Communities”