x! Gaming Clan

Clan & Community introductions & locations doesn't have to be UT specific
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Re: x! Gaming Clan

Post by EvolutionZero »

hmm, i clicked that 3rd link and my avast popped up saying malware threat blocked, however i didnt take a screenshot cause i figured itd come up again if i clicked the link again, but nope, not popping up anymore, maybe it only alerts once per threat and just blocks it without telling u, or maybe its getting by avast now, or maybe it was a one time false positive, or whatever, but use caution. I thought i may have seen something in the threat description saying something about an advertisement, so maybe they have ads from various sites (1 at a time or something like that) and one of them tried to send a threat
=(V)=_The_Greek_
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=_The_Greek_ »

I don't get this ''I overturn your decision'' thing and why you had to say something like that in public. If there is something that you don't agree, we have a Leadership section and we have a Management section, stop making the clan look bad by statements like that. Is this how we do things in VM? The decision to remove everything associated with uK was taken ages ago and it's only recently that we started allowing the uK tag again on our servers. If you don't agree with it, just open a topic in the Leadership/Management for us to discuss it, the way we discuss all issues.

Personally, uK doesn't bother me, it's the things that are said by a couple of idiots from that clan that upset me. But I say, while they are opening topics and making posts about us, in their efforts to make us look bad, let's show some ''class'' by allowing even the uK forum link that was posted here. Besides, the x! clan has done nothing to us and we shouldn't start in a bad way with them, just because of a uK link. We are doing our best to make VM an independent clan that can survive on it's own, away from drama and the ''community'' bullshit, let's prove that...

Good luck with your new clan guys and I hope that VM and x! will always be on good terms :thumbup
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Listen, what I found hurtful was that a third party was getting affecting by this decision. To be brutally honest, I don't care who hates uK or who hates us, that's why I came off with that. I may have came off wrong but my point in the matter was that if third parties want to associate themselves with the enemies, let them, we cannot judge them or disband them from having their information out on the forums, etc.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

Nyx
Forums Master

Post by Nyx »

*FTB*~NightWing~ wrote:hmm, i clicked that 3rd link and my avast popped up saying malware threat blocked, however i didnt take a screenshot cause i figured itd come up again if i clicked the link again, but nope, not popping up anymore, maybe it only alerts once per threat and just blocks it without telling u, or maybe its getting by avast now, or maybe it was a one time false positive, or whatever, but use caution. I thought i may have seen something in the threat description saying something about an advertisement, so maybe they have ads from various sites (1 at a time or something like that) and one of them tried to send a threat
There is no malware. But I use Bitdefender 2014 and Ad-Blocker Plus with Google Chrome.

http://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/www ... ing.2u.se/
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

=(V)=NyteBlayDe wrote:Good luck on your new clan ,We are so glad to add as a partner clan :goodluck
Should i Umm,Retype this "As a partner clan" due to uK's problems?!!
Signature made by =(V)=D/\SH
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

I don't have any problems with Nyuu or any others ,But i knew alot of uK's problems and issues against us.
Signature made by =(V)=D/\SH
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

Nyuu wrote:
*FTB*~NightWing~ wrote:hmm, i clicked that 3rd link and my avast popped up saying malware threat blocked, however i didnt take a screenshot cause i figured itd come up again if i clicked the link again, but nope, not popping up anymore, maybe it only alerts once per threat and just blocks it without telling u, or maybe its getting by avast now, or maybe it was a one time false positive, or whatever, but use caution. I thought i may have seen something in the threat description saying something about an advertisement, so maybe they have ads from various sites (1 at a time or something like that) and one of them tried to send a threat
There is no malware. But I use Bitdefender 2014 and Ad-Blocker Plus with Google Chrome.

http://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/www ... ing.2u.se/

ya i use APB+ as well, so now that i think about it it couldnt b an ad, must have been a false positive.
GurL
V.I.P.

Post by GurL »

Good luck on the new clan guys! :goodluck :thumbup
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Get on their forums everyone and let's get them populated.

I'll post tomorrow guys :D

=(V)iper=
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)iper= »

=(V)=CandyMan wrote:No one is bigger than VM... Not you, not me, not them. We are one, we are VM.

I :laugh2 at this considering the clan name. Vulpine use to be Chopper's alias and by you trying to say that it just makes me lol

If you want to stroke my ego, be sure to spit on it first
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Viper wrote:
=(V)=CandyMan wrote:No one is bigger than VM... Not you, not me, not them. We are one, we are VM.

I :laugh2 at this considering the clan name. Vulpine use to be Chopper's alias and by you trying to say that it just makes me lol
Let's pick this apart, shall we? "Used" to be Chopper's name. If Chopper was part of VM or not he'll always remain as the founder but trust and believe, most of the decisions made in this clan are and will continue to be done as a whole.

Because if it were to sway towards that direction, then we have WINGS all over again.

CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

=(V)=CandyMan wrote:
Viper wrote:

Let's pick this apart, shall we? "Used" to be Chopper's name. If Chopper was part of VM or not he'll always remain as the founder but trust and believe, most of the decisions made in this clan are and will continue to be done as a whole.

Because if it were to sway towards that direction, then we have WINGS all over again.

While it is true I was/am Vulpine, you are still yet to understand my mission, and I have made it more obvious than you might realize.
=(V)=Mar
Colonel

Post by =(V)=Mar »

=(V)=CandyMan wrote:Get on their forums everyone and let's get them populated.

I'll post tomorrow guys :D
We are already there! What are you waiting? :cow5
=(V)iper=
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)iper= »

=(V)=Chopper wrote:
=(V)=CandyMan wrote:
Viper wrote:

While it is true I was/am Vulpine, you are still yet to understand my mission, and I have made it more obvious than you might realize.

This

This is my reply to your argument Candyman. You "think" you have everything under everyone's control, but in the end, Chopper owns this name.

If you want to stroke my ego, be sure to spit on it first
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

I joined this clan because I was under the impression that VM ran itself, if that's not how it's done, then I got to reconsider my position and membership part of this clan, because I know damn well, I won't be part of a dictatorship. But knowing how things are ran in this clan, because I am part of it, I know it's not that way. Vulpine may be a name Chopper once used, but Vulpine Mission is something different.

VM runs itself, NO ONE is bigger than Vulpine Mission.

Return to “Clans & Communities”