Introducing [-TD-] Total Domination

Clan & Community introductions & locations doesn't have to be UT specific
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Re: Introducing [-TD-] Total Domination

Post by CockSmoker »

I would also like to add that we (TD Gaming) have made the first good gesture towards VM by putting them in the spotlight on our TD Gaming website in multiple places without requiring any sort of membership or otherwise, including listing their servers at TD Gaming, which normally requires a registered membership.

Those that choose to help TD Gaming, or the [-TD-] Clan, such as FTB has done do get special treatment within TD Gaming.
It's something like a buddy, brothers, or affiliates system. I'm pretty sure you have an idea how that works.

As far as TD Gaming, and some thinking we have nothing, you won't know that for sure until time has passed, and the site has been fully completed, and evolved to what our goal is. In case you are not aware, the TD Gaming has far more than you might think, and some is still in production. Gaming ladders for all games, a store where you can find anything game related and more, a gaming community across 15 games, and more coming. Flash based games to play directly on the site coming as well as integrated special items and more.
DeM

Post by DeM »

[youtube]HKhZD2eqjEs[/youtube]

:smilewinkgrin
=(V)=_The_Greek_
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=_The_Greek_ »

LOL I was so happy when I first discovered that guys video's on youtube
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

One more thing just to be as helpful to you as possible while visiting our server...

For visitors to our server, both [-TD-]RX8s have alternate firing modes which can be switched to by using the mouse scroll wheel.
You will notice while flying the RX that there is a fire/shoot option message right under the crosshair in the HUD.
Simply use the mouse wheel to change the primary fire from one to the other.

One [-TD-]RX8 shoots machine gun bullets, and the alt fire drops a nuke bomb.
The other [-TD-]RX8 shoots shock beams, and the alt fire shoots stinger heat seeking missiles.

This info is provided for those that do not read our forums.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

Chopper wrote:I would also like to add that we (TD Gaming) have made the first good gesture towards VM by putting them in the spotlight on our TD Gaming website in multiple places without requiring any sort of membership or otherwise, including listing their servers at TD Gaming, which normally requires a registered membership.

Those that choose to help TD Gaming, or the [-TD-] Clan, such as FTB has done do get special treatment within TD Gaming.
It's something like a buddy, brothers, or affiliates system. I'm pretty sure you have an idea how that works.

As far as TD Gaming, and some thinking we have nothing, you won't know that for sure until time has passed, and the site has been fully completed, and evolved to what our goal is. In case you are not aware, the TD Gaming has far more than you might think, and some is still in production. Gaming ladders for all games, a store where you can find anything game related and more, a gaming community across 15 games, and more coming. Flash based games to play directly on the site coming as well as integrated special items and more.

we appreciate you adding us on your website.. for 5 forum members to see.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Chopper wrote:Viper...I heard you left UT... so I'm not sure why you are even in this, and yes, your arguments are in vain just like you are.

As for RJ... what you claim is false concerning me "speaking with a forked tongue".
I have not lied to anyone in any way concerning all of this mess.
I urge you to provide proof of your claims.
As far as helping you grow when YOU think we have nothing is simply your own opinion... you could be wrong.

As for Greek, we do not ask anyone from any clan to leave that clan and come to the TD clan, so go ahead and choose to believe whatever rumors you choose to.

not even gonna waste my time. Ill be back when were up to page 50 from you posting updates every other day.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

RJ, you are making it VERY OBVIOUS you have an issue with either me, TD Gaming, the TD Clan, or all of us as a whole.
Why don't you just come out with it in PM with me and get this indirect snide comments BS over with?

I've already asked or urged you to show me what you mean by that forked tongue thing.
You're becoming just as bad as Viper about this shit.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

YOU ARE NOT WORTH IT! I have better things to do with my time then make you look like a complete asshole.

CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

Complete asshole according to YOUR opinion.

I mean come on, get real here and see the truth that all we are trying to do is keep the peace, help VM and all that crap but when comments such as yours just antagonize the situation, it only makes matters worse.
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

1. I said we would not compete against VM.
We are not.

2. I said we would try to help VM.
We are trying to help.

What else do you want?
=(V)=Pie
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Pie »

You also said you wouldn't have a PUBLIC server, and now you do with an RX8 nonetheless. And we're suppose to assume you're trying to help and not actually compete with us? We are doing perfectly well with or without your help. Sorry to say it Chopper, but you shouldn't have dedicated your life to a game. Instead you should have gotten your priorities straight so you wouldn't end up in the financial situation you've been in for years now.

Good luck with TD, but I think I speak for most if not all of VM when I say to please leave us out of it.

Signature by Dash. Thank you!
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

Ok...now I see your sediments as you seem to feel threatened by a 16 man clan server that is NOTHING like the VM server, and is in no way meant to be in competition with VM.

This is actually kinda funny... a clan of 50+ with a 24 man server feels threatened by a 12 man clan with a 16 man server.
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

Leave VM out of it?? Is that what you really want?

Is this the agreement that VM has come to?
=(V)=_The_Greek_
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=_The_Greek_ »

Enough. This topic is really starting to annoy me.

When everyone calms down and decides to stop the drama, this topic will be re-opened.

Until then....Any other TD/VM drama related topics that will be opened, will be removed and appropriate action will be taken.
=(V)=]v[yster
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=]v[yster »

May I add that this isn't about VM having it out for TD. I think I can speak for most when I say let's just co-exist. It doesn't need to be an all or nothing approach. We have to hate the idea of brother clans if we don't just love the idea, no no no.

I also think I speak for everyone when I say the brother clan relationship got off on the wrong foot when a couple things you, Chopper, failed to mention, plans in store for the future of TD. Said plans were not mentioned then because of the stir you were prepared it would cause at that time in TD's early beginning. That time I speak of is of your fresh exit from VM and UT. TD's not a clan, TD won't ever have a server, TD is not in competition with VM are all considerations now that wouldn't have fit the situation's need-to-know profile back then. So instead the idea given to us was TD is distinguishably "only" a business idea, that was the information provided to us when you welcomed back UT. What was once called strictly a business venture then morphed into something else, and those things are not the making of this dispute; the fact that the facts changed with time is what has led to this tainted discussion that I'm sorry finds itself in our UT99 Clans & Communities TD topic.

Which brings me to my final rant for this locked topic. It has never been acknowledged that the information did change, really. We were expected to only welcome with open arms the things we were told TD wasn't supposed to be, and as I said there was a reason certain ideals of what TD is was kept hush at the time being. You Chopper have failed to recognize VM has the right to feel betrayed. Its founder left; he started a business venture and silenced thoughts that he wished to create more than said venture; created more than said venture; then he finds VM's members' thoughts and feelings completely without warrant. That's unfair, do you not think so? Because that's exactly how it feels. You know me, I'm not one to intentionally place people on the defense or offense, I only hope to find a means to a peaceful resolution in things. So I hope this can be taken without insult, for no one can say it's wrong how people feel--we're not supposed to judge like that. Evidence is how you're feeling right now, being judged for how you feel VM isn't doing you right.

Return to “Clans & Communities”