Introducing [-TD-] Total Domination

Clan & Community introductions & locations doesn't have to be UT specific
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Introducing [-TD-] Total Domination

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

yeh they look so cool lets all play there from now on

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

Now that chopper has release the info that he will b running ZP-IG-RX on a part of his server i would like to point out that, as on my server, that part of his server is still considered beta testing, idk how much testing his clan has done with it, but i can pretty much guarantee that the ZP-IG-RX setup has not had a true blue stress test (10+ ppl) to see how it plays and how ppl think of it, so it may not b my server, but as the person who figured it out (yes little bit of bragging lol) plz let me know if u find anything wrong with it, whether its on TD or FTB server, ty :)
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

We have stress tested it with bots and it seems to work fine. Problem is...bots were doing stupid stuff and it caused crashes periodically. Hopefully that won't be an issue with the real players.
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

Change of plans...server is live public... NOW!
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

cool can we lock this topic now?

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=D/\SH
Colonel

Post by =(V)=D/\SH »

lmao..so much for the sneek peek
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

Was gonna do the sneak peek just for VM... but we just decided to go ahead and open the server today for everyone.
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

RJ... why is there a need to lock the topic?

This is the ONLY topic in the clans and communities section for TD, so if you locked it, then we can't start another one and that would prevent us from keeping you updated.

Just doesn't sound right if ya ask me...
=(V)iper=
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)iper= »

Chopper wrote:RJ... why is there a need to lock the topic?

This is the ONLY topic in the clans and communities section for TD, so if you locked it, then we can't start another one and that would prevent us from keeping you updated.

Just doesn't sound right if ya ask me...
I'm pretty sure his intentions were to say why aren't you posting this in your own forums/services when there's already a perfectly working server here. I'm sure anyone who is interested to know your constant updates are more than willing to register to your forums, whether be a temporary one or permanent, and see all your updates there. You're doing all this "exclusive content" to VM for what exactly?

If you want to stroke my ego, be sure to spit on it first
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

Last time I checked... we were supposed to be brother clans, and helping support one another.
However, if that is something VM doesn't want to do, that is perfectly fine as well.

It seems to me that with VM being the #1 clan and server they don't need us, and in like manner, we don't need VM.
The whole idea here is to lead by example, and show that clans within this community can get along and try to help each other.

VM is a clan within UT99 for the main part where TD is a clan within UT99, UT2k4, UTIII, Call of Duty 4, Diablo 1 & 2, Duke Nuke'em Forever, Half-Life 2 Team Fortress 2, League of Legends, Quake 4, and StarCraft. It seems to me that there just might be a chance that TD could help VM grow by bringing people into the community from these other games by way of TD Gaming, where the TD clan resides. That's just my opinion... I could be wrong.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

last time I checked no one agreed to anything you just assumed and "told us" what we are. YOu say a lot of things and then do something different. you speak with a forked tongue as the native Americans used to say before being wiped out.

edit: how are you going to help us grow when you have NOTHING? if anything you are trying to build off of VM's success

=(V)=_The_Greek_
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=_The_Greek_ »

Chopper, nobody here has a problem with you and your clan/business or whatever it is. You are the only clan that has a 16 page topic full of advertising. You don't see E201 or uK have that do you? So I believe that should say a lot..

Btw, someone told me the other day...that we are such good brothers that we are even allowed to ask each other members to leave one brother clan and join the other. That's what the rumors say at least...Weird cos last time I checked, that was a ''ban-deserving'' offense :idontknow
=(V)iper=
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)iper= »

Looks like my arguments were not in vain lol

If you want to stroke my ego, be sure to spit on it first
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

Viper...I heard you left UT... so I'm not sure why you are even in this, and yes, your arguments are in vain just like you are.

As for RJ... what you claim is false concerning me "speaking with a forked tongue".
I have not lied to anyone in any way concerning all of this mess.
I urge you to provide proof of your claims.
As far as helping you grow when YOU think we have nothing is simply your own opinion... you could be wrong.

As for Greek, we do not ask anyone from any clan to leave that clan and come to the TD clan, so go ahead and choose to believe whatever rumors you choose to.
=(V)=_The_Greek_
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=_The_Greek_ »

Chopper wrote:
As for Greek, we do not ask anyone from any clan to leave that clan and come to the TD clan, so go ahead and choose to believe whatever rumors you choose to.
:rolleyes :thumbup

Return to “Clans & Communities”