RJ

=(V)= Server 1: Rocket-X
=(V)iper=
Pilot First Class

RJ

Post by =(V)iper= »

I need the following maps taken off of server by my request please as they are going to be remade.

(VIP)=(V)=Sidewinder
(VIP)=(V)=$
(VIP)=A(V)A=

Please and thank you

If you want to stroke my ego, be sure to spit on it first
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Re: RJ

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

Nooooo!!! Not yet. We (I) love those maps!!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

will do when remakes are available :)

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

@RJ you should see the map he's working on now! looks bad ass. We been getting sneak peeks on Discord =]
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)iper=
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)iper= »

The whole map is jeopardize by when I went into the server and tried to play Sidewinder and got a texture mismatch. I'm not sure why, because its the same textures I've used before, but I feel as though it'd be easier to remake those maps to the way I intended them to be played (for example: extending the tunnels in sidewinder for a little bit of room to fly around so you're not running into one another) than it would be destroying this current project that already has close to 20 hours of work put into it.

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

what texture? please send me your version.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=Boyzel
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Boyzel »

Please don't take ava off, that's a great map and played everyday.
=(V)iper=
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)iper= »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:33 pm what texture? please send me your version.
Colors.utx and you will have to wait until this weekend because I have to get a new keyboard. Unless I can manage to get it sometime this week but as of now idk if its possible. You can leave them on there for the time being I'm fine with that. But I will make sure I remake the maps before I release Nucleus. That way all of them will have the same version (still not sure why its doing it).

=(V)iper=
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)iper= »

$ will be scrapped and remade from scratch all together. I feel like its too laggy and the pool is way too big for decent playing. As for AVA I'm just going to do some tweaks here and there to make it a little more difficult to fly down the cross ways and easier to take out potential Flag Carriers. And like I said with Sidewinder, I'm just going to expand the tunnels a little bit to make it easier to fly in and out of the bases instead of the defenders having the huge advantage in it.

Return to “Server 1 - =(V)= R O C K E T - X8 - www.vulpinemission.com”